Secret?

My 2 ChoSarangs

"Hey,that is weird,where did they go?" SoMin thought.

Somin: "Appa!Where did Ahjumma and SeungJo go?"

Dad:"I don't know either,they should be somewhere in here.Don't disturb me,I'm watching the TV"

Somin:"Okay then,I shell go look for them."

Somin went around the whole house,even her own room to look for them but to no avail.She went through to whole house the second time and confirmed that they were not in the house at all.

SoMin's POV

Hey,that is really funny.Both of them disappeared at the same time,without any notice too...I wonder what they are up to,I shall continue looking for them in the neighbourhood,since they are not here...

"Dad,I will come back soon!"

"Okay!" he replied.

I went out of the house and saw them...And this was what I heard.

"But Mom!I don't want to do that.Do you know that its hard for me too?"

"Please SeungJo,just do your mom this favor!"

"But I don't know what is wrong with you...First you said I wanted it was my dream that I wanted so much but I don't remember it.Then I thought I had some short term memory problem because of all the study stuff...but I don't really study at all.Then I thought maybe you just want me to be independent and find my real dream.So I went along with it,but I really don't like it.Now you are asking me to do you this favor.I really don't understand."

"SeungJo, listen to me.Once everything is settled,you don't have to do this anymore...I know you don't want it too...But please help me.I will explain everything when everything has settled down."

"But Mom!Do you even know that I sleep less than 3 hours a day?And that I have to go and do my hair in 5 minutes before I rush here?Then I have to do it tomorrow 4 am in the morning again and rush back?Do you know?I may seem to be living happily but I'm not!"

"Dear son,please just for a while...it will be over soon.Promise." She said in between tears.

"Make sure you don''t break your promise."

I ran back in the speed of the lightning so that they would not catch me eavesdropping on them.I really don't know what they are up to...I don't understand what does SeungJo's dream,Ahjumma's favour and his hair have to do with waking up at 4 am tomorrow...I don't understand their conversation at all...But I'm sure there is something behind it.I need to find that out...

But how??Be a stalker and stalk him?No way! SeungJo's gonna hate me more only...But I really want to find out what they are hiding from me!

Later when they cameback in...

"SoMin,I need to talk to you" SeungJo said as he grabbed my hand, leading me ninto my room.

"What is it that you have to talk here?Secret?"

"You were eavesdropping weren't you?"

"No, I wasn't" I said trying to act innocent."

"Don't lie, I saw you.'

"Oh My goodness, do you have super eyes and ears or something?How did you know?"

"Hey, I'm Baek Seung Jo,what do you think?So,you admitted."

"And so, what are you going to do to me?"

"Oh don't worry,I'm not gonna kiss you again"

I blushed.

"Stop blushing,I have a favour and you must agree to it."

"What is it?"

"Keep whatever you heard a secret.I will explain it to you soon...So please help,or I will die."

"That serious?"

"I mean I will not die but I will get into deep deep trouble...You don't want that do you?"

"I don't want you to get into trouble///okay then,I promise..."

SeungJo held out his little pinky.

"Whats that for?"

"What you don't know?Lets lock our pinkies so you can't break the promise."

"I know...But that is not your style"

"Whatever,Let's lock them."

And I locked my pinky with his.I was about to let go but his pinky grabbed mine back.

"Why?We already locked them right?" I asked.

"No,You haven't stamp your thumb with mine yet!"

"Oh yeah!I forgot about it!"

"Yay!Stamped!Good,now you can't break your promise huh!"

Then he left my room and went home a few minutes after that.Though whatever I heard from the conversation was really bothering me at first,Seung Jo managed to let me forget about it.So,whateer I can think of currently is that SeungJo actually had a secret talk with me in my room!He had never don that before...And Asking me to help him keep a secret?Wow that is totallly not his style but...And his cute little actions like asking to lock pinkies and even remind me to stamp stamp my thumb on his so I will not break his promise?And teasing me about our kiss?Wow,he still remembers it...Just thinking of these make me blush,100%.Well,he must have changed abit since he went to another environment...How I wish he will always remain like that,instead of being cold to me like last time...

 

Hi guys!I'm back after so many years!I know you guys are disappointed in me because i wasn't updating and such,but please also understand that I have my school life and tests and exams to take care of...But still,Mianhae...because I still watched dramas when I had my free time instead of updating,because I'm like super lazy...Jeongmal Mianhae...and Kamsa for waiting and supportingsubscribing and commenting...But I suggest in future,don't wait for my updates anymore cox I will update at my own pace,go and read other fics before my next update yeaI'm so sorry!!But I will update faster this time cox my exams r over,YAY!!btw,hows the new poster?or do u guys like the old one better?