The E-mail

My 2 ChoSarangs

"Yah!Baek Seung Jo!Come down now,Somin left."Mdm Hwang ordered.

Seung Jo walked down the stairs,heaving a sigh while looking glum. "Arhh,finally..." He put away his bowl but when he was about to go up to his room again,he was stopped by his mother.

"Seung Jo yah,did you check your e-mail?Did you receive an e-mail about your job?It's very important ok,You will have to pay for it if you don't want to follow,since its a very big industry in Korea."

"Okay,I will go check now...can't believe I wanted this crazy stupid job so much last year.Mom,if I ever found out that the e-mail is not real,I'm not gonna forgive you..."

Seung Jo went upstairs to his room to use his compter to check his e-mail.

Seung Jo's POV

"What?I thought Mom was just joking,as in,how could this e-mail's tone be so serious and well-written?If Mum wrote it then it would not be like this...Oh ..." I thought as I read the email.I checked the address it was sent from,it was official,it was a real company,it isn't Mum's doing...Aishh how could I have ever wanted a job,I mean begged for a job.

Wait...so I have to go Korea as soon as I graduate from high school?Wow so fast...one more week left only...How could I have ever wanted this job...I continued scrolling down the long email and saw the schedule.Oh my god,every day is occupied...what?For 3 months?

I don't think I can go university already...gonna miss out 2 months and have to miss out another 5 months more next year.This company really...ordering me around...tsktsk,why would I have wanted that I don't know...What?I still need to go overseas?whatever job this is,I'm quitting as soon as possible...

End of POV

Meanwhile,...

Somin's POV

I reached the train station,still full of tears.I tried to stop crying although my tears keep flowing out non-stop.I really did not want the judges or whatever professors later to see me with red eyes.Its really ugly and I may leave a bad impression,ending up not getting into university...Aigoo...I really think I'm gonna look so much prettier if I didn't cry at first,I regretted crying,crying for nothing,over a guy who doesn't even care about me.A guy who is so cold and mean to me...Really,not worth at all...I regret it.

Oh...the train has reached...Omo,I forgot it was only one-stop away...hehe,I have to get used to it soon.I'm gonna enrol into Parang U...I rubbed off the tears which are still in my eyes and went to a toilet to wash my face so at least I will look mauch better before heading toward Parang U.

As I walked towards the big university,every step sent chills down my spine,every step made my and tremble more and more,my legs shiver more and more,my body temperature decreasing and decreasing...I finally reached the gate of Parang U...Ahhh...the  school is so big...I wonder if I can get in...

I mustered up all my courage as I walked into the room where they test and interview us after waiting outside for a while.But for the first time,I was not late,because I ran.keke.

"Annyeonghaseyo ,choneun Jung So Min imnida" and I bowed a 90 degree bow and sat on the chair.I froze after I said that line,I didn't knew how to continue.My mind just went blank and black,I forgot all that speech I memorised yesterday night.I even kept repeating and reading yesterday but I just can't remember.I only have butterflies in my stomach. "Jung So Min" they called..."neh?" I replied blankly.

"Jung So Min from Parang High School?" they called out again.

"Yes.I am" I started,looking a little puzzled.

"Can you do a self introduction?" one of the professors asked staring at her with a stern gaze.

"Yes,erm...okay..."

Hi guys,I'm sorry,really really very sorry for this super late and short update.I actually lost my hiding chapter(I think i forgot to click on the "update chapter" button tho...) and was busy for a while....Im so sorry I broke my promise neh...okay and this chapter is so short again,mianhae...I have to go out but I dont want to drag this longer so it came ot so short.sorry.the sad thing is that this story lost a subscriber...thats sad but still,comment to give me some advice and enjoy reading.Subscribe and Comment alot neh.,..thank you,thx alot!:)