Too many Worries

My 2 ChoSarangs

"WHAT??You met him personally??Hey!Call yourself a friend?Ok,I get it...I wouldn't call anyone if I were you too..." MinAh's cousin almost lose her control.

"Ok fine, chill guys...so what were you saying?He was speaking English?" MinAh tried to calm her cousin.

"yea"

"What do you mean?Of course he learnt some English for the Henecians here!" the cousin replied,still red with anger.

"Yea,maybe he did...but I don't know why I keep[ thinking about it..."

"SoMIn,by the way,your father was finding you just now...he almost came here to cook you know,luckily i told him you already went  out to buy food" Minah informed.

"I will call him later...I don't want to think about anything now...I don't care..." SoMin replied.

 

SoMin's POV

 

Seriously,it is really just him speaking with a different accent,maybe he learnt the American accent but wanted to surprise us on his next performance here,or maybe he just wanted to be himself on stage,or maybe he just wanted to speak to me with his American accent to surprise me?As in,seriously...it is just him speaking differently so why am I bothering so much about it.He sure has his own reasons...But still...okay lets forget about this,seriously,it has no importance at all...just go and think about something more meaningful or just go to sleep.

No way...I really have to find out why is he doing this...hes getting more suspicious...wait let me call Dad first.

"Hey Dad,were you looking for me?"

"Why is your call so late?What were you doing?"

"Er...Erm...I was watching a movie with the others...thats why..."

"Really?So what was the movie"How was it?"

"It was the Hunger games...it was good...you should know about it,its quite popular"

"Wait,did you say Hunger games?So all of you were at the cinema just now?I thought you guys ate dinner at home?"

"Erm...no...we watched it at home..."

"Hunger Games is still airing in the cinemas...its not posiible to get a DVD"

"HUH?Er...erm.....Anyways,MinAh's cousin managed to get a pirated one..."

"What?Pirated?Are you serious?do you want to get smacked by me?Its illegal!"

"No...I meant...Minah's cousin's cousin's friend..."

"Hou better not be like her...anyways,come back before dinner tomorrow..."

"Okay,dad.But why?I thought as long as im back before 7..."

"No you are having dinner with me and the rest."

"Rest?"

"Mdm Hwang's family,Seung Jo came back"

"Wow thats fast...he came back...You are cooking again?"

"Yes..."

"Okay Then I will go MinAh's right after school to get my things and come back early to help you."

"OKay then"

"Bye dad"

"Bye"

 

Aish....Now I've got so many things to think about...HyunJoong's accent,Seung Jo's come back and tomorrows school...Gosh seriously...Why do we even have school on a Saturday?Poor me,seriously....poor me...just because I don't have really good brains like the others,they take me as a roobot and give so many extra lessons for me...and even on Saturdays..OH My!Were there any projectds to be completed?Gosh....Wait...theres one...ehhh,no,thats due 2 weeks later...okay so  theres none...But I still have alot odf things o worry about....How to meet SeungJo tomorrow\?Wouldn'tit be super awkward?We Haven't met for so long already...What should I say to him when I see him??Just a "Hi"? No...thats too cold...and short...erm..."How are you?" No way...thats too...I don't know but its redundant and he would think that it is retarded....no...wait..ok no more..I shouldn't think about anymore things already...just go to sleep.

 

Next Morning.

 

OhMy...This Woman...Please its just 5 more minutes,do you really have so much to say...qUICK...5 MORE MINUTES ONLY ...this womaqn's mouth seriously is too big already...feel like stapling bothe her lips togethers...she talks so much as if I would ever listen to her...that woman...quick...stop elongating your sentences...why are you so longwinded...okok now left 2 minutes...dear old woman,thewres only 2 minutes left....make it quick....stop talking so much just say "you are dismissed" and shut up/....aISH.. 1 more mintute only...quick!say it,woman,just say it!Even your last 1 minute is boring so just say it.

"Okay class,you are dismissed"

YESS!!FINALLY....Quick grab my bagh and go before she calls me back again...

"SoMin,you stay"

WHUT???Why is it always me?why do you always have to call me back?Are you that biased against me?Or are you really a witch?Ok whatever,make it quick you boring witch...

"SoMin,you have been getting very bad grades nowadays,for all your tests,you either faill or just passed them.And as you can see, you have only passed one test so far.You really have to work hard,or you can consider dropping out of school"

"Okay,I will think about it...But i will have to go now..."

"No,you can't go yet,SoMin,you will have to stay...I still got more to talk to you...SoMin,Why is it always your excuse that you have to go?You dislike me that much?"

"Yes...No sorry,,I meant No"

"Is it becauseof that time when I was on of the judges?I know that you will have difficulties here since you are more stupid,whoops,i meant not as smart as the others..Thats why I'm being good to you."

"Okay I get it,"

"Then you can go now"

"Goodbye"

 

Whoops sorry witch,I meant Badbye...if you really think im stupid then what for you try to be gentle n nice to me?Just be yourself seriously,witch...Do you really think I will like you if you act gentle...that doesnt suit yu, woman...ok,I don't care,but one tiring day in school has FINALLY ended.YAY!So Whats next?Baek Seung Jo?

Ehhh...Wait...whos that guy...he looks suspicious...is he a burglar or some thing?He is dressed in black,from head to toe...sunglasses...cap...jacket...woah so suspicious...wait I must quickly go follow him...see what is he up to....

 

 

Hi GUYS!Long time no see!I  know I have not been updating lately...for many months...so sorry kay...I got alot of tests and projects to handle...but i'm going to update more frequently this break and may be a little while after this break...then when exams come again...go find other better fics to read kay...Sorry for not updating,n sorry for the mistakes...Thank you for reading,waiting and subbing n commenting...and pls continue to subscribe and update neh! :)