Finally realizing that its LOVE

My 2 ChoSarangs

Seung Jo's POV

"Wow.I didn't know you guys were so close already.Since this is the most direct solution, I guess I should allow you to take her in.But this would only be for a short while okay,I will find another solution for it soon.But becareful of the paparazzi."

"Thanks boss"

Phew...At least shes not gonna stay at some stupid guy's house.I just can't agree with the idea of her staying at another guy's house.I mean its like N.O. NO way I can take it as I'm okay with her spending a night with another guy.Just no.

What is this.And yet I still want to keep her to myself so much.I'm a guy too...So why not other guys?Should I acknowledge this as love?Getting jealous just at the thought of she and others guys?Am I really getting jealous?Omg Baek Seung Jo what is wrong with you...You never got jealous in your whole life before, what is this?Jung So Min...See what you did to me...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey my cuties!Its my treat tonight to thank HyunJoong-ssi!Enjoy your dinner!" said mom

"Huh...But I'm on diet,the trainers said I have to lose 2 kilograms" Somin said

"Its okay dear,I ordered salad for you.Is that okay?"

"Yeah,thats great!Thanks Ahjumma!Oh by the way Ahjumma,Have you met SeungJo?"

"Yeah,but he is really busy these days.I think I'm gonna meet him tomorrow again for dinner,do you want to come with me?" Aish,mom did not tell me a single thing about becoming Baek Seung Jo for tomorrow.But I should have expected this kind of thing from her...

"Sure,Since I'm free during dinner time,so I will come with you."

"Are you very excited to see him?" I asked her unknowingly.

"Well,Its been a while that I saw him...so...Why should I tell you anyway?" Aish,this Jung So Min is so hard to deal with.

"I'm sure you are, since hes your beloved 200IQ Baek Seung Jo right?" mom said

"AhJumma!Stop teasing me!"

"Yahyahyah,shouldn't you be practicing calling me omma?You are my future daughter-in-law!"

"Please stop teasing me!As mush as I want to call you that, SeungJo doesn't like me at all...Thats why I stopped calling you omma like you told me to"

I chose to speak up this time.I was angry that she though this way...I didn't know why.Baek Seung Jo definitely shared a kiss for her.Baek seung Jo obviously cares for her.Doesn't she realise it?And happily take it as BaekSeung Jo didn't like her at all?

"Yah Jung SoMin,You can't be sure of this.He might like you for all you know." I said.

"Nah...he doesn't.For a guy like him,I think he will only fall for really smart and elegant girls...You know,I'm stupid and all...So I guess hesnotinterested in me and all..."

"Who says so?You can't be exactly sure of how he thinks right?" I argued

"OOOOOOHHHH!!" wow,mom,isn't you reaction too big...

"What was that for ahjumma?"

"oh...nothing much,I just realised something very important..."

"WHat is it..."

"Nevermind...Mr Kim, can I talk to you for a while later?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yah Baek SeungJo,stop hiding it from me.I knew it."

"Knew what?"

"That you like her,you have feelings for her"

"What do you mean?"

"Stop acting.I know it better than anyone else.You are my son.You definitely have changed over these few years,And I'm pretty sure its because og JungSoMin."

"But that doesn't mean I like her!"

"Judging from how you act just now,You definitely do have feelings for her."

"Mom,I'm a guy and shes a girl and there would definitely be nevous feelings and all,it might not be what you think..."

"You got very worried for her the other day,Its means that you care for her.You made it so that your company allows her to stay with you,its because you want to protect her and keep her by your side.From the way you acted just now,Its because youwant her to give you a chance instead of thinking of giving up on liking you.And that kiss on your last ay of high school,I saw it,you would never have done that to any girl,even if it was a dare,unless you like her."

"So that means I love her?"

"Trust your mom,I raised you up.You only react like this when you are around with her.If it was another,would you have done these?"

"No,I don't think so...with my care-less personality..."

"See?This means that shes special to you.Alright I shall not explain anymore,I think you know yourself the best.You are an adult now,I will stay out of this and leave it to you,I know you don't like me to interfere and push the two of you together."

So that means...I have been liking her all this while...No, I think rather than just like...I love her, I fell for her...Oh dear...Eotokke?This is terrible...I have to treat her better as the usually mean SeungJo and treat her like nothing as the usually kind Hyunjoong so that she will not be confused and like Kim Hyun joong instead?This is gonna be tough...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyunjoong oppa, I just realised actually you can sleep with eunjo or something you know..." SoMin suggested.

"Babo,I see why you have almost zero IQ already.I obviously asked EunJo...He said he wanted a whole room for himself."

"Nevermind oppa,I will go scold him...You are the owner of this house,how can he be so rude?"

"Nah...Its okay,hes leaving tomorrow so just one more night will do.You are okay with it right?"

"What can I say when the owner already agreed..."

"Oh yeah here are the spare keys in case you need to come back early."

"Thanks!So do we still sleep..uhmm...Like how we did yesterday?"

"Oh so do you want me sleep in the cold and bedless living room?"

"Of course not!"

"I dont want you to catch a cold either,boss will scold me for not being a good sunbae.Just do it like yesterday,its just for one more night." Oops I lied...boss ownt even care about trainees...hes busy enough with my stuff.

"Okay then...Don't you dare do anything to me."

"Like I said,why would I?I'm very gentlemanly okay."

"Okay...since you didnt do anything yesterday, I trust you."

Of course you should trust me...I like you,I want to protect you,so I will never hurt you, never.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next morning...

Aish this girl...oversleeping again,And I can totally see her drool mark,hahaha so dorky, but yet so adorable...Is that why I fell for her?Shes not pretty,shes not smart,but I can't help but smile at her sleeping face.Should I give her a morning kiss before I wake her up?

As my face moved nearer to hers...

"YAh!Kim Hyun Joong!You said you won't do anything to me!" She woke up and pushed my face away.

"What did I do?"

"You were trying to...trying to..."

"I was just giving you a good morning kiss?Don't you know its a form of greeting in the western countries?Hey you were from there...don't you know their culture?"

"But still!!"

"Hey and its early in the morning what can I do to you?"

"Yah,Mr Kim Hyun joong, Do you by any chance like me and take this way of greeting as an excuse?"

Omo..how did you know?Was I too obvious?

"nnn...no...of course not..."

"But if you do I think you can forget it.And stop greeting me this way already.This is Korea,follow the culture here!"

"WHy?Are you saving your lips for that Baek SeungJo?So you still like him right?After so long..."

"yes...I just cant forget him like I want to..."

I unknowingly smiled.I felt so happy,for some reason.

"Don't try to forget him then."

"Don't say that with that smiling face that looks exactly like BaekSeungJo,its like Baek SeungJo teasing me about not forgetting him.Thats so cruel."

"Mianhae,but just to let you know BaekSeungJo orders you to not forget him.Bye,I have a schedule!"

Now that I know her heart is still with BaekSeungJo and not KimHyunJoong,I'm relieved...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\

SoMin's POV

What is he talking about?BaekSeungJo orders me not to forget him?Woah this sunbae really likes to tease me too.Stupid, laugh all you want to at me then!I don't care already...you are getting as mean as BaekSeungJo...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter!I will update soon,Thanks for reading and supporting although 90%of this chapter is SeungJo's POV and are conversations...Mianhae if there are mistakes