Please

My 2 ChoSarangs

One day had just gone like that.SoMin left just one day to be with SeungJo.

In the morning in school,SoMin was with Juri and MinAh when she talked about what happened the day before.

"At least you have no regrets now,you always worry about confessing when you heard that he is going..." MinAh comforted her.

"SoMin ah,forget it.Since he doesn't like you,theres no reason to care about him anymore," Juri saidn in a soft but angry tone.

But the more she heard her best friends words,the more she wanted to cry although they are supposed to be comforting her.

"Yeah,I left one day with him and I just ruined it yesterday...and he doesn't like me,at all...so the last day is spent without looking at him?Imagine how I was yesterday...it was so embarassing.Forget it,my love for him will disappear someday,it would..." SoMin thought as her eyes slowy filled up with her tears.She managed to hold it in and carried her bag and walked to her classroom.

SoMin walked into her class quietly.SeungJo saw her and noticed her weird behaviour.For the whole lesson,she was staring at the teacher and didn't even look at SeungJo once.He found it really strange and thought it might be his fault the day before that really hurt her.

"Whats with that weird behaviour...she doesn't seem like herself today...is it because of me?Was I too harsh yesterday?" Seung Jo thought.

But the more he thought about it,the more he wanted to talk to SoMin to make sure he wasn't guilty or anything.He couldn't help it anymore and asked her.

"Hey...why are you so quiet?Was it my fault?" he asked but to his disappointment,no reply.

SoMin heard him but she couldn't face him so she decided to ignore his qestion.But the silence only made SeungJo more impatient.He doesn't like feeling guilty.

"Is it my fault or was I too harsh?You are not yourself today..." after few times of asking the same question,SoMin finally answered.

"No you wasn't,I just don't feel like being myself today,thats all" She said without looking at him.

"Sure?"

"Sure." she didn't look at him again.She didn't know how to.

For the next few hours of lessons,Seung Jo was getting more and more bored.But at least he didn't feel as guilty.

"But what would it be,besides me?for her weird behaviour?" Seung Jo thought.He soon couldn't listen to the silence anymore.He was used to Somin talking non stop.He tried sleeping but he couldn't,something was stopping him.The question.He wanted to know and confirm its not his fault.

"So what is the reason for being so quiet today?" he started the conversation again.

"I don't feel like talking" She still didn't look at him.

"Really thats all?" He asked.

"Yes"

Seung Jo knew something was behind,it was not because she doesn't feel like talking,it was because of something else.

"If its so simple then why didn't you look at me when you talk?"

"Because I don't feel like looking at you."

"Why?Is it because of yesterday?Am I guilty?

"No,you are not."

"Then?Tell me what happened exactly"

"Why must I?Its not your buisiness..."

"Yea,its not my business" Seung Jo thought but still answered her.

"Because I want to confirm I'm not guilty...I feel bad you know...Look at me now"

"I don't want to."

Seung Jo stretched out his hand to SoMin's chin and turned her head towards him.

"What is the exactly reason?"

"Ok fine,I admit,I was embarassed!Is that enough?" she turned back to the front,and everyone was staring at her.

SeungJo was shocked at her answer,it seemed like she got even more angry.But Seung Jo thought he was still partially in the fault.

 

Seung Jo's POV

Oh that answer...Ok,I'm in the fault but what can I do?What is done can't be undone...Then Mum's words suddenly came into my mind. "Yarh!You better apologise tomorrow!" What?Apologise?Saying sorry?Ok this is not my style...I haven't really said sorry to anyone in my life...and saying sorry to this girl?No,it will hurt my pride.

Then I suddenly remembered something...The special thing I was supposed to do...hmm...what I haven't done before?To a girl?I'm a man of my words so I shouldn't break my promise...Promise?Ok,i mean bet...but what to do?She's so quiet today.

The last lesson was changed to a party since its the last day of school,great,I could move,its suffocating here,she being so quiet.

End of POV

"Its finally party time!Yay!I can go meet Min Ah and Juri and eat the stuff together,play together...It is the last day of school,I can't believe it,time passes so fast...

Its the last day with SeungJo too,half of the day,wasted by my stupid actions" SoMin thought as she reminised the past and what happened throughout the year.She was so deep into her thoughts that Juri and Minah has already moved to sit beside her with all the food.She then realised theat SeungJo had gone to his friends and HaeRa sitting there with them.

She ate the food they were eating and talked about past memories together.SoMin's mood had gone better,back to herself again as she chatted with MinAh and Juri...When it was about to end,Park Sunsaengnim announced.

"Class,later we will have a party at night for dinner...since the school didn't provide any graduation ball or such,hope all of you can come.Its at the restaurant opposite of the school.Come during dinner time."

"Hey will both of you come later?" SoMin asked.

"Of course,its our last day of high school together..." MinAh answered.

"I think your question is not directed to us but him" Juri said as she pointed in SeungJo's direction.

"Nahh,I was asking you,nothing to do with him." SoMin Answered and all of them gave a fake laugh.

SoMin's POV

Well,I was supposed to ask that question to them but I dunno why,the answer that I was looking for was Seng Jo's,not them.Ok,they caught me,I admit.I really want him to go,I want to spend more time with him and look at him...and since this is the last day...

although I already left no face to show him,I still want to look at him,at least as much as I could.Oh...what about that bet about the special thing?ok foreget that,I don't think he's giving me anything,with that character and...and he doesn't even like me...what to do?

I don't know what to do...I don't even dare to ask him whether he would come....I really just hope that he will come...and maybe thicken my skin for a bit?So I still can look at him?Please,Please come tonight,SeungJo...Please...

 

Hi Guys!Hope you enjoy thid chapt,please continue to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT neh...THX LOTS!