Are you Ignoring me?

My 2 ChoSarangs

HyoRi's POV

Haiss...better text that guy,he must be so worried...

"HyunJoong ah, I took her back,you better thank me pproperlysometime okay."

"Okay,is she feeling better?"

"Apparently not...What have you done exactly?I think you better leave her alone for some time...she needs time tothink about it alone."

"Alright then,thanks noona."

"No problem,don't worry."

I hope this whole thing can end well,that kid...whether its a big fight or just small bickering,I hope this ends well.Looks like tis girl is so important to him...

"SoMin ah!" I called out to her, "Make yourself home, don't worry.That room over there would be your room!"

"Okay,thank you so much sunbaenim!"

"It looks like you won't be able to get your stuff from HyunJoong's house for the time being,so I don't mind lending you my clothes and stuff, or if you need anything else,tell me,I can get it for you since I', very free these days."

"Neh,Kamsahamnida."

SoMin's POV

Howdoes she know that I won't be able to get my stuff from hid house for the time being?Did she overhear our conversation from behind somewhere?Omo...then would she know that Kim Hyun Joong is Baek Seung Jo?I hope not...Seung Jois gonna be in trouble if someone finds out about it...Lets pray it not...

But HyoRi Sunbaenim is so nice,really.I'm so greatful for such a nice sunbae like her...unlike the fake kind of kindness from Kim Hyun Joong,I mean Baek Seung Jo...I'm still so angry at him...

But still, I could have waited till he explained what is going on before leaving his place...or at least asked him about it.Now I'm getting annoyed by the fact that I'm angry at him for not telling me or trusting me without actually knowing the whole story.Even if he had his excuses and told me why he became KimHyun Joong, I would still be angry but I reall regret not hearing them.Maybe...Maybe he really wanted to tell me, and if I listened to his story,would I have been so impulsive?Maybe I would if that wasn't a good reason to keep it from me.But what if it is?Then it's not his fault anymore...itsprobably mine for not listeing to his reasons.

But still, I have all the rights to get angry with him for playing with my feelings with his two identities.

Aish...stop thinking about that guy...you have to film for the first time tomorrow,don't think so much,lets sleep,Somin ah.But wait...wouldn't it be awkward...since I'm gonna film with him?But thank goodness,there isn't alot of scenes where we have to film together tomorrow,since the BaekSeungJo in the script is as cold as the real one...

"Bzzzz Bzz"

Oh a notification?A text message from ahjjumma?

"So Min ah...Seung Jo told me you found out about it.Please...Please don't blame him,its not his fault.He didn't mean it to keep it from you,really.If you really have to blame this on someone,then blame it on me.At first, I thought all these would end really soon,but it didn't.Thats why I told SeungJo not to tell anyone about it,including you.I was glad you wanted to audition into his company and encouraged you to do so so that he has somebody familiar there to get along with,but I still told him to keep it from you first.As time passed, he told me that he can't keep it from you any longer,because it was hard for him.It was really difficult changeinto another identity, dye his air colour,change his clothes and so on all the time.He also said that you are really close to both side of him and he can't afford to lie to you any longer.But I still told him to wait a little more.Until recently,I saw that he is indeed having alot of trouble hiding this from you because you like both Baek Seung Jo and Kim Hyun Joong, so he really didn't want to hurt you and I told him that it was time to tell you the truth.But it was too late.It became so that he rather keep it from you than to hurt your feelings by telling you the truth.It was really difficult for him to tell you,please believe me, he really tried many times to tell you but he couldn't.He didn'tgo to Korea willingly too.I lied to him so that he would go and only told him he truth when he as already Kim Hyun Joong.So blame it on me, Somin ah, its not his fault.I'm not defending him because hes my son,but its really not his fault.As for thewhole situation,I hope you would hear it from him yourself.Give him a chance to explain,please.Gomawo,Somin ah..."

Wow thats a long message....

"Thank you ahjumma,for telling me,I wont blame you,norwill I blame him for not telling me then.Don't worry." I replied

So now I know that its not that he don't trust me...I feel relieved,I feel happy...because he did really want to tell me many times,but he couldn't because hes afraid that I would feel hurt.Thats nice of him...I wont blame him then.

But the thing about toying with my feelings is another thing.He clearly knows that I like Baek Seung Jo,so why did he play with me as Kim Hyun Joong?He didn't want to hurt my feelings?Then he wouldn't have done that in the first place.To tease me?for liking him?Hes gone too far...It's okay if he doesn't like me back.Its okay,because I know this can't be forced.But its not okay for him to know that I like him and trample on myfeelings for him using another person's identity...not fun okay...Baek Seung Jo...But should I send him a message?At least tell him what is it that I'm angry at him for?

"Baek Seung Jo.I forgive you for not telling me,at least I know that you tried to tell me the truth and you couldn't because you didn't want to hurt me.You mom sent me a message,saying that its not you fault for not telling me.So I have no reason to get mad at you for not trusting me.Mianhae,for being angry you for this.But you should clearly the other reason why I'm angry at you right?I think I deserve an explanation...and the whoke story too" I sent this...I hope that heunderstands this with his 200IQ...and tell me what U want to know from him...'why did he do that'.

"Okay,I know.I will talk to you soon.Mianhae,Somin ah." he replied.

I feel slightly better now...one less reason to get angry.But he better give a valid explanation or I will really not forgive him...stupid Baek Seung Jo...

Seung JO's POV

So should I explain to her tomorrow?After filming?I mean regardless whether she remains angry at me or not I would still have to tell her whats the situation like ight?What to do?Idon't want her to get angry at me one more time by doing the wrong thing...that ay we would really have no way of making up with eachother.Should I do it tomorrow?Is it too rushed?Or should I allow her a few more days to calm herself down?Omg...i reallt don't know...text noona..

"Noona, how is she?Is she still upset?"

"No, I think shes sleeping alredy...but she really did not look good at all."

"Noona,she said she would forgive me but she still has another reason to be angry at me...Should I explain myself tomorrow or give her some time?"

"Yah Kim Hyun Joong,I'm not your love life consultant okay...but is that reason because of a grave mistake you did?"

Grave mistake?I guess so...toying with her feelings without even myself knowing...

"I think so..."

"Then you better shut up and leave her alone for some days at least."

"Okay,gomawoyo noona..."

So I shouldn't talk to ther tomorrow...maybe sometime next week or during the weekend....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During filming...

Yah Baek Seung Jo...calm down...don't show her your face,shes only gonna get more angry at you.Don't look sat her unless you need to.Control yourself...talk to her when shes ready,not now...not now...Dont talk to her...

"HyunJoong sunbaenim!" oh dear...she called me..."I heard you have something to tell me...don't you?"

"Uhhh..mmm..uhhh...no, I don't...." Phew...yes not now,somin ah, I will tell you when you are ready, I know you are gonna get angry if I do...

SoMin's POV

What?What s he thinking?Hes in the wrong and I'm initiating a chance for him to explain but he doesnt want it?No?He said he would talk to me about it?Its not like anyone is here...they are all eating,no ones gonna hear it...fine if he doesn't want to.Its up to him anyway.But he has been ignoring me the whole day...even when practicing the script he actually practiced with the wall for the parts with me when I'm here?Aish that guy...what is with him?Its work,even if it would be awkward,can't he be more professional?Hes a sunbae!

"SoMin ah,practice you next scene that you have with HyunJoong before the brek ends okay" The director said.

"Hyun Joong Sunbae,lets practice." I initiated it again.

"nah...its okay."

"Can't you be more professional?Its work!"

"I dont need to practice it,I already did on my own.You should on your own too."

What kind of reply is that...so cold, so mean...Hes back to that Baek Seung Jo I know.Well, he doesn't have any reason to put up an act infront of me anymore...But still, he could be less cold to me.And he is the one at fault right now...so why am I havgin a bad feeling?A Bad feeling that hes back to the cold Baek Seung Jo I know?A bad feeling that hes starting to ignore me...like I mean nothing to him?Aren't we at least friends?Or even in a Sunbae-hoobae relationship?I guess not...yesterday made it impossible for us to be like this...

Seung Jo's POV

See?I knew you would get angry...its better to reject you first,you ned time to bealone for now...SoMin ah,Mianhae,I will explain everything to you soon...including my feelings for you...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So How was it?Hope you enjoyed!Love you guys!Thanks for reading too!