Should I?

My 2 ChoSarangs

SoMin was as usual,checking updates about Kim Hyun Joong on the internet.Most of them were about the upcoming concert in SA which is only a few days away.Up till now,SoMin had saved up enough money for it.However,she didn't buy the tickets,all the tickets were sold out already and her father didn't allow her to go.She thought that her dad was right. "Idols are virtual,waste of money and time" she thought.But she jst couldn't let this chance pass when there are fans selling their tickets cheaper online because they can't attend it.She knew she didn't have much time to consider further.

 

"Oh no!" SoMin screamed as she looked at the clock.She was late again.She quickly washed up and rshed downstairs to grab her bread before she started dashing in the speed of a lightning toowards the bus stop.Luckily,she wasn't as late as she thought.She reached the lecturing room just on time,before the 'witch' came in.For the past few days,she had been like that,rushing here and there becase she was late.She wasn't used to waking up so early since Park Sunsaengnim was very lenient.However,she didn't want to know what punishment the 'witch' will give her.

 

After the boring lectures again,the 3 friends met during lunch.

"So SoMin ah,you are not going to his concert>you sure?you cried alot when you missed it last year..." Min ah asked.

"What to do?My father don't allow me..."

"Hey SoMin,Is it becase its expensive?The other fans are selling cheaper on the internet" Juri said

"Yea,SoMin,I can help you.I saved some money...and my cousin will be going to the concert.I heard one of her friends may give up her ticket" MinAh suggested.

"Yes,I know that they are selling it cheaper and I have the money,I saved it bt my dad won't allow me...He's right actually,idols are virtual,its a waste of money and time too." SoMin replied.

"But SoMin,this is a big chance.The fans are selling tickets cheap online and you get to see your beloved idol.You liked him for years already.You are lucky he has a concert here,so near to here.Its rare for korean artistes to come okay..." MinAh tried to convince her.

"Yeah,exactly...It maybe the last time he will be coming too...I mean,you won't know.Have you forgotten how much you cried the last time?I hope you won't regret your choice." Juri reasoned.

"Yea,SoMin,reconsider it neh...I will help you ask my cousin about it.Make the right choice neh..."

"Okay,I will think about it.Thanks MinAh.Bye guys!" SoMin lowered her head to think and walked off while waving goodbye.

'Bye!" they both said in unison.

 

During Dinner...

 

"Appa" SoMin started.

"Hmm?"

"Can you please please let me go to the concert?Please?"

"No.I don't know that guy but the tickets will sure be expensive."

"Appa,there are fans selling them cheaper online,And I saved enough money..."

"No,well,you know our financial status.A good thing is you saved money,then why not use that amount of money for something useful?"

"But dad,I want to go...I regretted it so much the last time..."

"When you grow older you will inderstand how crazy and stupid are you right now."

"Dad...Please...."

"I said no."

"Dad!"

"No!" Her father ate finished and wlked to the kitchen,ignoring her pleas.

 

"How?Dad won't allow me to go..." she thought. "Should I just go without him knowing?No...It will be weird if I don't come home without telling him anything...That means I need to lie to go...or should I not go?" SoMin kept thinking about these questions on her bed.Until she finally decided on her answer.

 

The next Morning, she checked the updates,got ready and rushed to Parang U again.The whole day,she only have one thing on her mind. "I don't care,I'm attending it" was what she thought the whole day.Finally,the lunch time she had been waiting for came.The three friends met again.

 

"Hey MinAh!Did you ask yor cousin about the tickets?" SoMin asked.

"Yes,She said that one of her friends can't attend the concert so she is selling it online at a cheaper price.But you didn't want to go" min ah replied.

"Hey if you don't go then the ticket will be wasted if no one buys it" Juri Said.

"My cousin said her friend will sell it even cheaper to you since we are one big family and considering your financial status..."

"Really?I decided,I want to go.I'm not going to cry in regret anymore"

"Yes!Thats the right way...whats the point of going crazy over idols when you don't even see them live?" Juri said.

"I heard that ticket has a good seat and good view too!" Minah told SoMin.

"YES! I will go!I don't care!Minah,tell your cousin I want that ticket."

MinAh immediately picked up her handphone and called her cousin to help her reserve the ticket.

"But SoMin,I thought your dad didn't allow you to go?" Juri asked

"I said I don't care!I planning to lie to him.Thats the only way...I guess...He will definitely lock me up at home if I tell him I'm going..."

"Oh yeah,thats expected of your dad but what lie?" Minah asked.

"I'm planning to give an excuse for staying over at your place..."

"Oh!Just right,my parents will go for a business trip that night...you can stay over!"

"YAy!Thanks MinAh!So I will tell him I will eat dinner with your family before sending then off and staying at your house since you are afraid of being alone at night?"

"Okay!A nice one!MinAh,i will stay over too!" Juri Hi'fived with both of them.

"But what if he finds out?What if he clls you and ask for me or come to your place to find me?"

"We will just tell him you are showering or currently not around or went to buy stuff?We will help you cover as much as possible"

:"Thanks guys!Its settled!"

 

"But lying to him is no good...he will find ot soon anyway..." So Min thought,relieved and happy that she could finally see her beloved idol. 

 

Hi  guys! sry for late update n all the mistakes!Thx for reading and dun forget to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT!THX!