A kiss?

My 2 ChoSarangs

SeungJo's POV

Aish this girl....Why hasn't she been texting me?Is she that busy?I mean well, she talked to me when we practice together but thats Kim Hyun Joong,not Baek Seung Jo...Now that she has her idol around her she forgot about me?How mean...Anyways,its time for our practice again.Haish this script...I haven't even read it before...And I have to act like a pro like I did...

Sweet and friendly...gentle and warm...Aish but this really isn't my style!

"SoMin ah!Lets practice!"

"Neh!"

"We are going to use this script.You have watched Boys over Flowers right?"

"Of course!It's my favourite!"

"So this is my scene with Geum JanDi, you are Jandi okay."

"Can we do the high kick scene?I have always wanted to try it!"

"We don't have Gu Jun Pyo,do you want to kick me so much?"

"I know someone exactly like him though.Mean and arrogant..."

What?Is she referring to me?How dare she...mean and arrogant?Eeesh this babo...AHA!I got an perfectidea...Kicking the person who I want her to kick the most...

"Wait here, I will get Gu Jun Pyo for you."

"Lee Min Ho?Really?"

"No...But wait,I will get him for you."

"Arrasso."

I went out of the practice room and found that person.Of couese, he immediately agreed when he heard we need help from him to prctice.

"Gu Jun Pyo!"

"What?Bong Oppa?"

"Hi SoMin, what help did you need?" Bong said.

"Yes,he will be your Gu Jun Pyo for that scene,try it now."

"Arrasso. Mianhaeyo Bong oppa!"

I saw her getting excited, warming up and all that.Finally,she turns and lifts up her leg and KICK!ASSA!Wait...No?

"Yah Jung So Min!Can't you do it properly?Aim before you kick!"

"I did,but I didn't kick him.I thought we aren't supposed to kick the actor?And he supposed to act like he got kicked for the effect!"

"Yah HyunJoong,don't be so harsh on her!And you didn't tell me what I was supposed to doso don't blame SoMin!"

"Okay again,So Min,this time really kick.The effect only comes out if you really kick him.Jando is super duper angry,remember?"

Then she got excited again and warmed up.She turned.She lifted her leg.AND KICK!ASSA!BINGO!HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!SOMIN KICKED HIM!!

"Gosh,theres no other actress like you,PERFECT.You are even better than Jandi!"

"Hahaha  gomawoyo Sunbae!But don't we ned to act out the lines after the kick?"

"no,only the kick.Thats the highlight don't you know?"

"So do you guys still need me for other scenes?"

"Ah! Theres a scene where Jandi, JunPyo and Jihoo are together,the one at the Macau airport!"

"The scene where Jun Pyo punch Ji Hoo?"

"Yes!That, which page is it on?Let me find..."

"Are you seriously kidding me?Why would I let him punch my handsome face?"

"But you let Lee Min Ho punch you face!"

Aish...why did I say to really kick for the effect...now hes really gonna punch me...Aish...

"But thats different!"

"SoMin ah, I think you better drop this idea.Boss will fire me if he finds out that I punched our company's treasure..."

"Alright then oppa..."

Phew, Im saved....Well,I really have to thnk him for this.

"But SoMin ah,why do you keep choosing violent scenes...choose a nice one."

"Neh Bong oppa! What about this?The traffic kiss?The one that Jun pyo and Jandi got out of the car during a traffic jam...Its one of my favourite scenes!"

"OBVIOUSLY NOT!" I replied immediately.Of course I'm not gonna allow that...but how could she say that so easily?Does she really like ne?Or is she trying to act like a professional actress...Haiss...but if she becomes one she would have to do this many times...

"SoMin ah,I will get fired this way too."

"Arrasso...Let me choose again...a romantic one..."

What if shes gonna choose a hug scene with him again?NO WAY...Whether kiss or hug, I won't allow her to do it with that guy...Even though its acting and practising...

"Hey Bong, I thought you have to manage 17 more girls?You should pali go downstairs and see if they need you."

I said as I pushed him out of the room and close the door.

"OKay,See you SoMin!"

"So now I can choose scenes only with you?"

"Yeap!But I can act as Gu Jun Pyo if you want me to."

"You should have said that earlier then we wouldn't have to bring oppa in."

"I'm just saving ou.If ou kicked me, I don't know what boss would do to you."

"Well,thats true...errr... what about this?Firefighter?"

"Ooh...my famous line." at least I know that this is one my famous lines...

"Okay lets start!Sunbae you know your lines right?"

"Of course,I'm the person who acted it out."

"Okay then lets start, Sunbae, Its amazing how  you always appear whenever the emergency bell in my heart rings,"

what was my line...come on think!Baek Seung Jo!

"Summon me then" phew...I remembered...

"What?"

"I will be Geum Jan Di's firefighter." Phew...as expected of the Baek Seung Jo with 200 IQ, I remembered after watching the drama once.

"KKYYAAAAAA!!!!"

"What is with your reaction?"

"THIS I MY FAVORITE LINE FROM THE DRAMA!!!After hearing you saying it live,GOSHH!!!"

"Okay calm down,I know you are my big fan..." hahaha this babo...she can be so cute some times..wait cute?Did iI just think tht shes cute?Nahh...What I meant was she looks baboish spazzing about me in front of me...

"Hmmm what about this?My favorite scene?The one in New Caledonia."

"Okay..." Oh no...I hope can remember the lines...Come on my 200IQ brain...If I don't remember it will only let her doubt me again...

"Wait...theres a kiss scene,so we can't do this."

"Who says so?We can still do it,I don't mind.You can treat it as fanservice too"

"But didn't you say boss will do something to me if I do anything to you?And how can i...to you?"

"But he listens to me,remember?And you have to do it professionally to become a successful actress.Jung So Min, you want to becomeone don't you?Then don't think too mush.Arrasso?"

"Arrasso, lets start then,...Is it true?Its just a rumor right?Its reported wrongly right?Mianhaeyo...I...Really..."

"Seems like you understand her better than I do."

"Sunbae..."

"He is very compatible with SeoHyun, that I would never be able to compare to him."

"Its not lke that,it can't be right..."

She started getting into the emotions while acting and tears filled up her eyes.I went over to her hugged her according to my memory of drama and felt her tears landing on my shoulder.I decided that if she ever really cries like this, I would be the first one to be there to hug her for her tears to land on my shoulder.I feel the need to,because if she does,she must be suffering alot.But now that shes only acting,I feel happy for her to have improved so much.She will really be a successful actress....Aish Baek Seung Jo,stop thinking useless stuff...recall your next line..

"Please,be happy.And tell me that you are happy." she read.

I released her from my embrance.

"If sunbae is suffering,I would be suffering too..."

"Why didn't I like a girls like you..." I finished the line before the kiss sene...here comes the kiss scene...what should I do?Am I really gonna kiss her?

I closed my eyes as I bent down to close up the gap between our faces, according to what I remember from the drama.But I stopped there,when our lips were 2 mm from touching.As much as I want to really kiss her cute plump lips,and as much as I want to give a the best fanservice, I was confused with myself.I couldn't do it.I don't even know if this is really practicing acting as her sunbae and treating it as giving her free fanservice or is it that her lips look so kissable or is it all because of something else?All because of that strange and weird feeling that I have when I am with her.Most of all,I'm confused with myself,my identity.Baek Seung Jo and Kim Hyun Joong.Because I'm both of them,I couldn't do it.She would be terribly hurt and confused if I did it when she finds out the truth.So I pulled myself back and helped her wiped the tears off her face instead.

"Jung So Min did you really think I would give out fanservice so easily like this?" I said as I wiped the tears off her face with my thumb.

"Omo..this is embarrassing." She said as she opened her eyes."but you are really like someone i know,always teasing me...tsk..."

haiss...its me again I guess,why is she always complaining about me?But i shall be nice this time...

"Somin ah,you did a great job!Getting into the emotions quickly and all that...you have improved alot!I'm impressed with your performance today."

"Gomawoyo sunbae,but you played an important part in bringing me into those emotions too,you looked so serious..."

"Anyways,I'm proud of this talented hoobae." I said as I patted the top of her head and ruffled her hair.

"Ehyy, I was nothing as good as you...kekekeke"

"Aigoo...uri SoMinnie jalhaetsseo!" I said as I continued ruffling her hair.

"Yah!I'm not a dog okay!"

"You should be glad, because you know I love dogs right...Take a break, we shall practice again later.

"Arrasso..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the break...

SoMin's POV

"I'm back!"

"Okay,so what do you want to practice now?acting or dancing or singing?"

"Huh?I thought oppa is only responsible for my acting?"

"OHO!Who says so?I'm helping with your debut as an actress,not helping to practice acting."

"Isn't it the same?"

"No, you should at keast have enough skills to sing anddance before you become an actress.I mean, what if the role you are gonna play is a singer or dancer?"

"Oops,I have never thought that far..."

"Aigoo, look at this babo...So which do you want?Since you've improved alot on acting,maybe dancing or singing?"

Babo?Why do you keep acting like him...its not like you are any better.I can't say anything to Baek Seung Jo because he has 200 IQ, but you?You were only clever when you are a kid...you don't even study at all when you were attending high school...But oh well,I actually admire you for having enough courage to do that...Forget it...shall forgivehim since hes my idol...and since he treats me much better than Baek Seung Jo,at least he is not that mean.

"Dancing?I ate alot during the break,I need to lose the calories."

"I think you need to lose more than that..."

"Yah!You are becoming as mean as that mean person I know already!"

"Yah is this how you call your sunbae?Forget it, I shall forgive you since I said we can use banmal.But I was just kidding!"

As expected of this kind sunbae who is so much nicer than Baek Seung Jo.

"Really?"

"Of course, no one ever called you a fat pig right?"

"Someone ever called me a pig though...a flying pig..."

Aish that Baek Seung Jo again...

"He didn't call you that,he was just stating an expression."

"How would you know?"

"What?I don't know...I'm just saying...but "flying pigs" weren't meant to be rude."

"But that person is rude..."

"Oh i see...rude...rude..."

"Why Sunbae? Should we start now?"

"Oh nothing.Lets start by stretching then."

"Ouch!AAHHHHHH"

"Yah Jung So Min,I'm a guy but I'm more fexible than you...how can this be..."

"Because you are trained."

"You are trained too,what have you been doing in your trainee classes huh?And what did you do in your ballet classes?"

"My instructor said I've improved alot okay...And those ballet classes were so long ago...Wait,how did you know I took ballet when I was little?"

"Stop talking and continue stretching thank you."

"But HOw."

"I said stop talking right.Sit and bend down.Okay,now try your best not to scream."

He started pushing me with all his strength from the back so that my head can touch my knees,and of course it went terribly...

"AHHHHHHHHHHH ARGHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOO AAAPPPPPAAAAAHHHHH!!!STOPPPP!!!NONONO!! ARGHHHHH!!"

"STOP SCREAMING I'm GOING DEAF."

"THEN STOP PUSHING!ARGHHHHHH!!!!OOUCHH!!"

He finally stopped.Oh My God..I will never suggest to practice dancing with him agin.Even the trainee instructor didn't do this to me...EEESH THIS SUNBAE...he calls himself a sunbae,is this how he torture a hoobae?

"Do you feel flexible now?"

"No, I feel rather constipated instead."

Ehhy, learn to appreciate what you sunbae just did for you okay,Its helping you..."

"Yeayea I'm appreciating it soooo much, I feel like dying."

"Aigoo...nevermind,lets move on to dancing...what songs you want?"

"SNSD 's Gee?Oppa dancing Gee would be shhhhooooo cute!"

"yah,I don't know that dance.No girl group's thanks."

"Then SHINee's Noona neomu yeppeo?Change Noona to my name when you perform the demo!"

"Yah,aren't you asking for too much fanservice?No,choose one of my songs."

"But SS501's songs are hard!"

"That's how you improve,forget it,I will choose it instead.What about Song calling for you?"

"Not bad but it looks tiring to dance that..."

"Do you want to debut?"

"Arrasso arrasso..."

So Hyun joong oppa taught me the moves for Song calling for you.It was very fun, but very tiring too...I kept making mistakes because yea,I'm slow but we managed to finish the whole thing in less than 2 hours.Practiced the same song again and again for another 2 hours until I'm more thn familiar with the moves before we finally ended the practice by stretching again.Lucky this time round he let me off and didn't torture me again,or I would really die of pain and exhaustion.After stretching, I drank some water to cool myself down and wiped off my sweat before I lied my lazy and exhausted body on the ground and before I knew it,I was already dozing off....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seung Jo's POV

Aigooo Aigooo,look at this Babo...sleeping on the ground...And she doesn't even find it dirty after we danced with our shoes here...haiss, how could a girl be so unsophiscated...Oh well I guess I will have to carry her bridal style to the sofa...

Ughhh...Why is she this heavy?What exactly did she eat just now?Didn't she lost all the calories by dancing already?Aish...this piggy...

I carried her to the sofa and lied her down before I sat down beside the sofa...

"SoMin ah,Mianhae..."I whispered. "For whatever I did,or whatever I'm going to do that is going to hurt you,Mianhae...And promise me that you will stay strong whether or not I would be there foryou to lean on,whether or not I will be there to comfort youwhen you are having a hard time...Really,Mianhae..."

I couldn't comprehend or understand what I was feeling,what I was thinking...something just told me to do it.The thing that I didn't manage to to earlier.So before I knew it, I found myself

Tucking her loose baby hair behind her ears...

Moving closer and closer to her...

Closing my eyes....

Feeling the 2mm distance again...

Then our lips finally touching...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So did you guys like this chapter?Hope you enjoyed reading it!Please comment,I love to read your comments!And I will try to update soon!