Chapter 1

First sight, Last love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh, No, Fern. You know that I am not going to a club. I don’t enjoy being there, I am better sleeping at home.” Pie said annoyingly, Fern had tried to ask her to go to club like for million times today.

 

“Come on, Pie, you acted like a granny. How old are you? 73?” Fern asked and teasing her.

 

“I don’t care. I am not belong there.”

 

“Okay, let’s go to have some drinks and chit chats with me, Dew, and Boy.”

 

“Hmmh.. Okay, but I will drive my own car, “ It’s better, if they wanted to go to a club I can drive my self home. Pie said in her mind.

 

“Whatever but you must come with us!”

 

“Okay, I will come to your house at 08:00 PM. Now, I need to meet Dr. Van to talk about the patient in Room 16’s surgery. Bye Fern.” Pie said, and going out from her office. She is going to Dr. Van’s office, she knocks the door.

 

“Come in.” Van answered.

“Hello, Dr. Van.”

 

“Hi, Pie. I told you, don’t call me Dr. Van. We knew each other since we’re in high school.” Van said with a charming smile. “Take a seat” He continued. He is a kind hearted man, Van is Pie’s senior in high school, they also went to same university.

 

“I’m sorry, P’Van. Are you busy?” Pie smiled.

 

“I just finished my report. Can I help you?”

 

“I want to discuss about patient in room 16, she wanted to do eyelid surgery.” Then they discuss about the surgery for 15 minutes. Van has more experience since he is Pie’s senior and one of a trusted doctor there.

 

“Thank you, P’Van. The surgery will be done the day after tomorrow. I’m glad you help

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter