chapter 4 (english version)

From Now On You Are Mine

"Yoooo~ newlyweds had come to work." teased TOP

"What about the honeymoon?? Excited? "Asked Taeyang while embracing Ji Yong and make his eyebrows up and down.

"yeah" Ji Yong replied not excited

"What's wrong with our newlyweds?? Why not be excited? "Asked Seungri

"Pheww ~" Ji Yong sighed. Ji Yong finally tell what really happened. They are also concerned. However, they also deplore. According to them, Ji Yong and Yuri is very suitable. Ji yong that bad boy outside and likes to joke, Yuri is cheerful and innocent girl, they certainly would be an attractive couple.

"And how is the next?" Asked Daesung

"Do not know" Ji Yong replied with low voice

"Ah, Ji yong, you've come. your wedding news truly horrendous. All of the media talking about you. The fans send letters, emails, even to come here. "told Yang daddy

"Right, hyung! Really splashy! "Added Seungri

"Due to many requests, you and your wife will be a guest star in a reality show. They will ask some questions and play some games. "Said Yang daddy

"When?"

"Tomorrow, in your new home. The event was broadcast live. So, get ready guys hahaha "

 

"Oh? Gina there send photos. "Yuri muttered at the sight of her cell phone. She was relaxing in the living room, enjoying the home without the presence of Ji Yong.

"G-dragon had married. His wife's face looks like you. "Yuri muttered to read a message sent by Gina. And she opened a photo sent by Gina. Photos her wedding with Ji yong.

"Oh right, I have not told her. Phew. "Yuri thought and sighed. Then she contacted Gina.

"Hello"

"Yuriiiii, you're back??" Said Gina on the phone

"Back to where?"

"back to the Indonesia"

"I'm still in Korea and looks like I'm not going to go back to Indonesia again." Replied Yuri

"uh?? why??" Gina asked "Hey, hey, there are even more important. your G-dragon are married hahaha "said Gina happily

"Yeah, I know. I've seen the pictures that you send" said Yuri's not excited

"Do not flagging like that. By the way His wife's face looks like you hahaha "

"yeah it is definitely similar. That's me. "

"Aigooo, this crazy kid. Acknowledge herself as G-dragon's wife. Just because similar. yaaa realized!! G-Dragon already has an owner hahaha "

"geez, this kid, were told not even to believe. in a picture that you took his wife's name is not mentioned?? "

"I did not noticed that hahaha. On tv is not mentioned. So what?? You want to know her name?? Wait, I search for you. "Said Gina and then she finding out the name of G-dragon's wife over the internet.

"Hmm, her name is Im Yoori. well, her name is similar too?? "asked Gina. Late thinkers.

"oh my gosh, this kid!!! That's me, you know! MEEEE!!! Indeed, how many people named Im Yoori, huh?? "Upset Yuri

"Seriously?? Really??"Asked Gina could not believe when she had realized that her friend had become G-dragon's wife.

"that's rightttt!" Said Yuri upset

"Kyaaa!!! how lucky you are!! How can?? "Excited Gina

"Lucky my , it is definitely bad luck. a long story. "Said Yuri. Then she told of all the events that have endured the past few days.

"Lol... crazy, really crazy. Such as any Korean dramas. Congratulations, your dream has come true. Become G-dragon's wife. Lol~ "Gina commented and laughed of loud after hearing the story of Yuri.

"I regret it, you know"

"uh? Why? People actually envy you, you know"

"He's not just his bad boy style but he's really really bad, you know! a bad guy! angel in front side and evil in behind side. Spoiled child. Arrogant. he is so . "Said Yuri on fire.

"Hahaha before you so admired him, now instead discredit him, you later will fallen for him."

"Iiihh, I do not wa.. YAAA!! Ji Yong!! Return my cell phone! "Yuri shouted. Gina became confused because Yuri's speech interrupted and turned into shouts that seemed to be asking for her cell phone back. Gina guess what happened because she only understood a little bit of Korean language.

"Hello, this is Yuri's husband. She have an urgent now. So, she will call you back. "Said Ji Yong took the phone and hung up suddenly. Gina is there on the other side is still silent and confused.

"Yuri's husband?? Oh god!! Meaning it was G-dragon?!! G-dragon talk to me?!! Oh my god! Oh my gooood! "Gina squealed in delight

 

It turned out that during Yuri call Gina, Yuri did not realize the return of Ji Yong. Ji Yong can hear all of their conversation. Although he did not understand Indonesian, but he was sure they were talking about him because his name is always mentioned. Therefore, Ji yong seize Yuri's phone and turn it off. After that, Ji yong threw Yuri's phone onto the couch.

"YAA!! YOU! "Yuri shouted annoyed

Ji yong disregard Yuri. He did not turn at all. He kept walking leaving Yuri with a victory smile.

"JI YOOONGG!!!" Yuri shouted calling Ji Yong but he still did not pay attention.

"Uugghhh!!!" Yuri growled annoyed while stamping her foot into the floor.

 

The next morning ...

"Uh?? You do not go to work? "Yuri asked as she came out of her room in the morning. Yuri surprised to see Ji Yong was still in the house.

"No, today we have a reality show." Answered Ji Yong

"We?? Me and you?? "

"Today we should be a good partner. PARTNER. Remember that! "Said Ji Yong

TING TONG

"It looks like they've arrived" Ji Yong said when he heard the doorbell rang. Then Yuri went to open the door. And the three people appeared with carry a camera.

"Annyeonghaseo" said Yuri welcome them and bowed to salute.

"Annyeonghaseo" they replied

Yuri invited them in and sat on the living room couch.

"Annyeonghaseo" Ji Yong said in greeting as he bowed shortly after he came out of the kitchen. Then Ji yong and Yuri sat on the couch too.

"we are from 'We Just Married' reality show. My name is Ji Min and this my partner, Cho sun. Later we will ask some questions and play some games with you. Please your cooperation. "explained Jimin while cameraman setting up his camera.

"Are you ready?" asked Cho sun. Ji yong and Yuri nodded simultaneously.

"Okay, so this live show will start immediately after the cue from the cameraman." explained Cho sun. Then the cameraman signaled. Three. Two. One.

"Annyeonghaseo, we are back again in We Just Married show!!! This time our mate is a couple who are hotly discussed by many people. "Said Jimin as she opening the show.

"Exactly, Jimin. Even his marriage news shocking the world of K-POP. They areee... "added Cho sun

"G-dragon and Yuri!!!" Said Jimin and Cho sun simultaneously.

"Annyeonghaseo" said Ji Yong and Yuri together to greet the audience at home.

"How do you guys about the horrendous news of your marriage?" Said Cho sun

"Hahaha we have managed to make a surprise" Ji Yong replied casually.

"well, this is a lot of people's question. Yuri is not one of the entertainment world, how did you meet?? How long? "Asked Jimin

"sorry, I will make you a drink" Yuri permission.

"Yuri and I had known each other since we were kids because our parents are very close. Although she do not live in korea, we keep in touch. "Answer Ji Yong

"Yuri do not live in korea??" asked Jimin again

"No, she lived in Indonesia with her parents. She was mixed blood. Korean - Chinese Indonesian. "

"Oh no wonder, her face is a little different."

"and then what do you think about Yuri?" Asked Cho sun

"here, your drink" said Yuri invited Jimin and Cho sun to drink after she returned from the kitchen.

Ji yong stared Yuri for a moment. "Yuri is a good wife. She understands about my job, love me, comfort me, make me more excited, and much more. "Replied Ji Yong while embracing Yuri tenderly. "To me, she is very special. my friend and my wife at once." Added Ji yong staring Yuri gently. Yuri had stunned by him.

"realized Yuri! This evil is being acted, do not was stunned! "Yuri thought awaken herself and blinked her eyes several times.

"and then what do you think about G-dragon?" asked Cho sun to Yuri.

"Ahh, ehmm, nggg ..." Yuri muttered. She did not know what to say.

"Hahaha she seems tense" commented Jimin

"do not be tense, darling. Answer it casually. "Said Ji Yong who pretend to make Yuri calm. With a forced smile and a slightly bulging eyes, Ji yong beckoned Yuri to pretend properly.

"Hmm, he's looking even more handsome than I see on TV hahaha ... So do not be surprised if a lot of women who adored him, including me hehhehe ... even though he is seen as cold and indifferent man but he had a sweet side. He was also good and also likes to help me. "Yuri replied. Half honest, half lying.

"Help in terms of what?" asked Jimin want to know.

"Keeping house" replied Yuri

"really? like what?? "

"Cleaning the house, washing dishes, and cooking. I'm not so good at cooking Korean dishes so Ji yong help me. "

"what is Indonesian food who G-dragon like??"

"he likes satay and sayur asem"

"sayur asem??" Said Cho sun curious

"Yeah, today coincidence I cook it. Later you can try. "Said Yuri

"Really?? gee, I wonder what it feels like" excited Cho sun

"when it comes about food, You most certainly fast hahaha .. and then what is Korean food who Yuri like??"

"she likes kimbap, bulgogi, and ramen." Ji Yong replied. Yuri stared at Ji Yong to wonder, how Ji Yong could know about it.

"Hmm, shall we see you guys compactness while in the kitchen. The audience also definitely want to see it. "ordered Jimin

"Of course, we'll make a dish" said Ji Yong agree.

"Ok, audience, then we will see them in the kitchen to the next segment."

"Last question. how many you want to have kids? "Asked Cho sun. The question makes Yuri who was drinking be choked.

"Are you all right?? Slowly when you drinking. "Asked Ji Yong who pretended to worry. Yuri just gave a sharp glance into Ji Yong.

"It's up to Yuri." Ji Yong replied with his ​​angel smile. "How many you want, baby?" Asked Ji Yong to Yuri

"Th, three" Yuri replied shyly

"a girl or a boy for the first child??"

"boy" answered Ji Yong

"Well, the audience at home, then we will be back again with our new bride. Of course after this commersial break. "Said Jimin ended the first segment.

 

 

*****

annyeong readers ^^

thank you to my new readers, my new subscriber, and new comment

I really really appreciate it. I'm very happy. Please keep read and support this story

your comment and your subscribe are my passion

^^ thank you for reading ^^