chapter 17 (english version)

From Now On You Are Mine

"sob... sob..."

And now Yuri on the YGE rooftop. The rooftop decorated like a garden so the members of YG can relieve stress there. Yuri sat on a wood swing chair. She bowed, hiding her face behind her knees. She cried as hard as possible so that it can subside her emotion and can be relieved her heartache. Shortly, behind her, TOP walked over to Yuri. He followed Yuri because of worry.

"Ehmm" TOP cleared his throat as he stood next to Yuri.

Yuri looked up to see the owner of the voice. Her eyes filled with tears and her cheeks wet with her tears. Then TOP immediately sat down beside her. Yuri immediately wipe the tears from her cheeks and put her chin on her knees.

"It's ok, do not cry anymore" TOP said as he rubbing the head of Yuri.

"Oppa, why would there a guy like him?? Why do I have to married to that guy?? What did I do wrong ?? Bad boy! Really really bad boy!" Yuri muttered irritably

"Hahaha ... He did not like that. Just so you know, Ji yong is a nice guy. "Said TOP

"It was because he was jealous of you hahaha" thought TOP and grinned his own

Yuri glanced at TOP sharply.

"Really" added TOP

"Oppa, you do not need to defend him. I know he never liked me. I know I'm just a ugly, not y, stupid girl for him. " Yuri Nagged.

"Eeeyyy ~ do not talking like that. Who said things like that ?? "

Yuri did not answer. She glanced sharply to TOP and then pouted. TOP know the intent of Yuri's glance. Then TOP grabbed Yuri's head and leaning on his shoulder.

"it's okay now, forget everything said by Ji Yong. I swear if he does not meant it. "Said TOP as he patting her shoulder gently. They were silent for a while, enjoying the swing who swaying gently.

Behind the door, there is Ji yong who are watching them. It's been quite a long time he stood there without informing his presence. He was very sorry to have to say bad words against Yuri.

"Sorry, I am really really sorry, Yuri "Ji Yong murmured sadly. His heart hurt when he saw Yuri's gaze earlier. Yuri's slap made him realize that his words were too harsh and has hurt the feelings of Yuri.

******

 

During the return trip, Yuri and Ji Yong did not speak to each other. The atmosphere in the car is too silent and stiff. Yuri really did not want to speak to Ji Yong. While Ji yong racked his brain to find a topic of conversation. He really wants to apologize to Yuri but he did not dare to start it.

Then Yuri and Ji Yong entered the house. When they are in front of the entrance, Ji Yong ventured to grab the wrist of Yuri. Yuri glanced sharply to Ji yong.

"We-we have..." said Ji yong who cut off  by Yuri

"remove your hand!!" Yuri command and threw her hands so that it can be detached from the grip of Ji Yong.

"Yuriiiii ~" said Gina with a little scream and immediately hugged Yuri tightly in front of the entrance. She was not aware of the arguments between of Yuri and Ji Yong. While Yuri only show her stupid face when in the arms of Gina. she was surprised and confused by the sudden presence.

"Gi-Gina ?? Is it real you ?? "asked Yuri did not believe and clumsy. She hoped Gina did not overhear them.

"Yaaa !! You've forgotten your the most beautiful friend?? Huh ?? "Gina said as she took off her arms and pouted her lips.

"No, it's not like that. I just do not believe you're here. How did you get in here ?? Why did not you tell me ?? "asked Yuri

"We were take her. You must miss each other. "Jin lang replied that appeared from the living room along with Hyun Suk. Gina smiled broadly alongside Yuri. Then Yuri hugged her mother and father one by one so as not to look awkward. She did not want her parents to know her fight with Ji Yong.

"Ji Yong, why are you stay there?" Asked Hyun Suk

"Ah, mm, sorry dad. I felt so tired. "Ji Yong replied with a fake smile on his face so as not to seem awkward. Then he immediately hugged his father and mother-in-law.

"Oh my god, G-dragon !! It turned out like this if behind the scenes. So handsome!!! "Gina thought when noticed Ji Yong. She really did not believe it could see the G-dragon this close.

"Come sit down, dad. You must be tired from the long journey. When you arrive at Seoul ?? "said Ji Yong and herded everyone into the living room.

"Hahaha we're not young anymore so we get tired quickly" said Hyun Suk

"An hour ago we arrived here. So you quickly give us a grandson kkkkk ~ "said Jin lang, Ji yong just smiled and rubbed his neck.

Then they all talked together for a long time. Although Yuri and Ji yong feel awkward with each other but they are still trying to look not happen.

"Well, it's late. We should go home. "Said Hyun Suk

"Stay overnight here dad" offered Yuri. Ji Yong immediately glanced at Yuri. Looks like Yuri forgot that she and Ji yong quarreled and should look to get along in front of her parents so that she allow her parents to stay.

"I still miss you guys. I also still want to talk with Gina. "Added Yuri

"Hmm, okay" said Hyun Suk after thinking for a while.

******

 

For this night and the next few days, Yuri sleep with Gina so that they can talk as long as possible. That is the reason to invite her parents to stay so she does not need to be rooming with Jiyong. Then while in the room, Yuri tells the problems that occur between her and Ji Yong.

"Seriously ?? Ji yong do that ?? "asked Gina did not believe. Yuri just nodded listless.

"Wow !! Amazing !! "Gina amazed. "Then, then??" added Gina again

"at first, I'm glad because finally Ji Yong was able to be more gentle to me. Apparently not. He is the most evil guy I've ever known. I hate him. "Said Yuri pissed off.

"wae ??" Gina asked curious

Yuri continued. She told her what had happened. All Around.

******

 

Meanwhile, Ji yong back to sleep in his room previously.

"Aahh ~ I finally got back into this room again." muttered Ji Yong pleased while laying in bed.

He rolled there, roll here, enjoyed his big bed without Yuri. However, it does not make Ji yong can sleep soundly. He felt there was something missing. In addition, he also still feel anxious and guilty for not apologizing to Yuri.

Finally Ji yong left his room and into the kitchen to drink a glass of mineral water. But, he cross paths with Yuri who had just come out from the kitchen.

Of course, Yuri knew the figure in front of her. She deliberately looked down because did not want to see the face of Ji Yong. She did not want to meet eyes with Ji Yong. Now Ji yong blocked her way. Yuri shifted to the right, Ji yong also shifted to the right. Yuri shifted to the left, Ji yong also shifted to the left. According to Ji yong, this is a good opportunity to explain everything.

"tsk" Yuri clucked upset.

She was upset because Ji Yong continued blocked her way from earlier. Then irritably, Yuri pushed Ji Yong so that she can walk back to her room. But, quickly Ji Yong succeeded in grabbing the wrist of Yuri.

"Yuri, we have to talk." Said Ji yong in the end.

Yuri just reply with a sharp glance and threw her hands strongly so that it can be detached from the grip of Ji Yong. When Yuri stepped, Ji yong back withstand Yuri, hugged from behind.

"I beg you, give me a chance to explain everything. It's not like what you hear. "begged Ji yong

"Aigooo ~ you two, just split the room briefly had missed each other. So sweet really does. "Said Jin lang that appeared from her room so interrupting them. Immediately, Ji yong removed his arms.

"I'm sorry for disturbing. There, continue at Ji yong's room kkkkk ~ "added Jin lang

"Do not have to. Jalja. "Said Yuri cold and then went into her room.

"What is wrong with her?? Mommy disturbing huh ?? sorry~ "asked Jin lang feel guilty

"Not, mom. Maybe she was menstruating. "Answered Ji Yong lied.

"Aigooo ~" said Jin lang while hitting the right arm of Ji Yong. "You should take Yuri to your room from the beginning. Gezzz ... "added Jin lang

Ji Yong did not know what to say. He just rubbed his neck with a awkward laugh.

"alright, there, go to sleep again" command Jin lang

Ji Yong nodded. "Jalja" Ji Yong said before going into his room.

Jin lang just kept smile when she saw the figure of Ji yong who disappeared behind the door of his room. Then Jin lang went back to her room. Arriving in the room, Jin lang immediately send a short message to the Sun mi, Jiyong's mother.

 

To: Sun mi

From: Jin lang

Our children was so intimate. Just a minute apart room, they even make a pact met in the living room and hugged each other :)

 

To: Jin lang

From: Sun mi

is it true? See, it does not wrong I give them that drug. They were sticking on each other. Soon we will be able to have grandchildren kkkkk ~

 

Jin lang smiling itself when her fingers danced nimbly over the touch screen of her cell phone.

******

 

"Hoaammm ~" Ji Yong yawning, scratching his head that does not itchy. He walked out from his room into the kitchen. Today Ji Yong and Yuri was off.

"so quiet" Ji Yong thought as he sipped a glass of water.

After that, Ji yong towards Yuri's room and knocked on the door. No answer.

"Is she still on the bed huh ??" muttered Ji yong, talking to himself. "But it's already noon"

Then by chance Auntie Jang passing nearby.

"Auntie Jang !!" called Ji yong

"Yes i do? What's wrong?? "asked Auntie Jang

"Others not yet to wake up ??" asked Ji yong

"Already, they already awake from the morning. And now Miss Yuri was going out together with her parents and her friend. "Replied Auntie Jang

"Oohh Well, thank you, auntie. "Said Ji yong

After asking for leave, Auntie Jang soon return to continue her activities. While Ji yong just stood, staring at the bedroom door of Yuri. Just remember the name of Yuri, the burden on the heart of Ji Yong felt so heavy. He really wanted to apologize to Yuri and explain everything if it does not like what she heard. Then Ji yong opened the door slowly.

The sweet scent of the room already smelled. The scent of Yuri. Unknowingly, Ji yong smiling while inhaling the scent. He walked over to the bed and sat on it. He felt like had long been not in this room.

"Ya! Listen to me just once. Just a moment. Please. "Ji Yong muttered while looking at photos of Yuri who was on the bedside table.

"Haaahh ~" Ji Yong sighed as he lay down on the bed. He put his right arm over his face so that his eyes were covered by his arm.

"Why do not you listen to my explanation at all ??" muttered Ji yong back when his eyes covered.

Then he changed his position, from recumbent into sideways. When he opened his eyes, he saw Yuri already lying on his side, with her head placed on the left hand of Ji yong who extending freely, smiling at Ji Yong. Ji Yong was smiling back when he saw the sweet smile of Yuri.

"When you go home ??" Jiyong asked softly, a little surprised by the sudden presence of Yuri. But Yuri did not say anything, she just smiled.

"Yuri, this time you have to listen to me. I ... "

Yuri put her finger on Jiyong's lips so that Ji yong can not continue his words. And Yuri shook her head slowly as a sign of 'do not say anything else'. When Ji Yong speechless, Yuri raised her index finger and then put her hand on the right cheek of Ji Yong. Gently, Yuri rubbed cheeks of Ji Yong. Just one touch like that just being able to make Ji Yong's heartbeat going fast.

 

 

*** TO BE CONTINUED ***

 

 

Kyaaaaaaa~ skinship scene more >.< *buried my face on my palms*

Fiuhhh~ as my promise, i upload 3 chapters at once. It's a gift for you all, my readers, who always reading and waiting the next chapter. what do you think??

I remember there someone (one of my reader) request more skinship between jiyong and yuri and I did it.

I'm not a good skinship writer but I had tried my best so I hope you all will like it.

and then Yuri became so gentle with Jiyong.  Had Yuri forgiven Jiyong ?? Or not??

their love story will be continue on the next chapter, so keep waiting~~~~ \(^0^)/

Don't forget to leave your subscribe and some comments ^^

your comment and your subscribe are my passion

and please upvote if you don't mind it

^^ thank you for reading all ^^