chapter 20 (english version)

From Now On You Are Mine

The next day, Ji yong woke up without knowing what had happened last night in an unknown room. He was surprised because it was not his room when he opened his eyes this morning. But he did not really care about it. He assumed maybe the club waiter rented a room for him because he was really drunk.

And now he is yawning widely as he sits in YG cafeteria. His head was still dizzy due to heavy drunk last night.

"Oppa !!!" CL is in a hurry as something serious happens.

"Hey, CL. What's up yo ?? "Ji yong responds with a rapper style.

"Bad news, oppa!" Said CL seriously.

"waeyo ??"

"Don't you know?"

Ji Yong shakes his head full of questions.

"Wait a minute!" said CL and then struggled with her cell phone. "Look!!" said CL as she held out her cell phone.

Instantly, Ji yong stand up and wide his eyes, still looking at the phone screen. He does not believe what he sees right now. Some surprising photos followed by headline "Give My Boyfriend Back!!". In the body text, mentioned that Ji yong is a gay who forced marry with Yuri by his family to be unknown by the public, while the man who spread the news as Ji Yong's lover forced by Ji yong's family due to they disagree with their abnormal relationship.

 

"What a hell is this ?!" "How can this happen? Tchhhh! Damn!" annoyed Ji Jong after reading the whole news in Yang Daddy's room. Other big bang members have also gathered there.

"what do we do now?" asked Seungri

"where is Yuri?" asked Yang Daddy

"She is in Indonesia now." replied Ji Yong flat

"oh yeah, you are right. she is on her holiday." said Yang Daddy. "So, have you met with that crazy guy?" asked Yang Daddy again

"never. I don't know about him." answered Ji Yong frustation

"how can you in one room with him then?" wondered Seungri

And then Ji Yong is stunned. He just remembered that he woke up at hotel room this morning.

"oh my god! damn! !" Ji yong swearing while he give an angry wriggle

"wae? wae? waeyo?" asked Taeyang

"did you remember about him?" asked Daesung

"did you know him?" asked Yang Daddy

"this morning, i woke up in the hotel room and i couldn't remember what happen last night. I only know i was really drunk. It must be him who brought me to hotel and did this all." explained Ji Yong with anger

 

At this time, the news about Ji Yong has spread on cyberspace as fast as a flash. So many fangirls be disappointed after hear that news. They believe that Ji Yong is a gay like what that news said. The pictures seems like real, not fake one. They don't know that Ji Yong has been tricked. Otherwise, the fanboys, almost all gay, cheered because Ji Yong just like them and they have a chance to own him. This news really making the whole world shocked. Even the news has appeared on TV. That shocking news has reached Yuri as well.

"Holy ! What on earth happened? Who is that guy? Did you know him, Yuri?" commented Gina shocked after she read that news with Yuri sit on the side.

"No, I don't know about him. I don't know who that guy is." answered Yuri, she is worried with Ji Yong there.

 

"Oppa, there are so many girls in this world, why should you choose him?"

"Hyung, if you don't like that guy, there is me. You can own me ♥♥♥ "

"Oppa, himneseyo!"

"GD, we (VIP) are always support you. We always believe in you."

"Hey, GD, don't make our Yuri hurt."

"Oppa, is it true? Are you gay?? My godness, I can't believe it."

"Ji Yong Oppa, Don't be a gay pleaseeeee~"

"Hyung! Saranghae! ♥♥♥ "

Since that news come up, day by day, Ji Yong getting more depressed. So many comments comes in his SNS every single day and Ji Yong starting to get annoyed with that all. He feels uncomfortable with people's gaze around him as well. Some people give him an underestimated gaze, an insulting gaze, and also seducing gaze from other gays.

The news getting hotter with a news that talk about Yuri who leave Ji Yong because of his homoual. There are some photos that Yuri left home has attached. It shows Yuri left home and crying at that time. And then some photos that Ji Yong and TOP looks so close and intimate has appearenced as well.

 

"Hello, Oppa" said Yuri on the phone

"Finally. You must have heard that news, right?" said TOP there

"hmm" answered Yuri feeble. "How is Ji Yong?"

"Please, come back. Ji Yong really needs you now."

After her confersation with TOP through the phone, Yuri looks more depressed. Even now no smile on her face anymore. She more often laying on her bed and taking a deep sigh. Gloomy.

"Yuri, please go back to Korea." asked Gina when she come in Yuri's room. "I know you are really worried about him. So why shouldn't you go back to Korea? You should be there. Beside him exactly to keep support him. As VIP, as his wife, the most important one."

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Yuri, be get ready. We will fly to Korea today." Commanded Jin Lang

"We already heard the news so we worry about grandpa." said Hyun Seok

 

Meanwhile, at Seoul...

"what the hell is this?? It is a nonsense!" snapped Kwon Grandpa angry while he throwing the newspaper that he read before.

"abeoji, please calm down. You will get sick again later." worried Sun Mi

"Sun Mi is right, abeoji." added Joo Won

"Since did that news come up?" asked Kwon Grandpa

"Al.. Almost one week" replied Joo Won

"MWOO?!! Why did you not tell me know?" pissed Kwon Grandpa off

"We don't want you be worry and get sick again." said Sun Mi

"I'm sorry, dad" regretted Joo Won

"Bastard! How dare he is spreading this fudge!" infuriated Kwon Grandpa

 

21 o'clock for Seoul, Yuri and family have arrived at Seoul.

"Mom, Dad, you can go straight to grandpa's house. I need to go to YG building first." said Yuri which followed by approval from her parents then. Afterward Yuri and her parents split up, go to their each destination by taxi.

When she arrived, Yuri walking in YG building's hallway toward dance room. Big bang will launching their new album so they must be there training for their new album preparation.

"hm? why so quite?" thinked Yuri when she come near to dance room.

When the door slightly open, she cancel her intention to come in. Why? Because there is Ji Yong, only Ji Yong, sitting at the corner of room. Some lights flash on him, whereas some other lights is off. You can hear sound of sobbing from there. Yeah, Ji Yong is crying now. Yuri's image is playing around in his mind. Her laugh, her smile, her voice, her cry, everything about her. He really miss her, miss her so bad. At this time, when he is down and frail, he needs Yuri. Just sit beside him and see her smile is more than enough. But, that is only wishful thinking. It will never happen again. He already made Yuri hates him. He and Yuri will divorce. And he will miss all of them forever. Thinks more about Yuri, make Ji Yong cries more. He regrets to realize his feeling late. He regrets to make Yuri crying. He regrets to everything he has done that make Yuri hurt more.

His crying is getting louder. Even he screaming loud so that all that he felt can come out with his scream. It sounds very heartbreaking. Yuri, who heard it from earlier, is crying as well behind the door. Silent cry. To hold back her sob, she covering with her palm so that Ji Yong don't notice her. She can feel the sadness what Ji Yong feels.

after some times, quite long, he stops crying. He is already quiter and relieved. After he takes a deep sigh, Ji Yong standing up and walking toward the door. Yuri who notice that, immediately hide herself at the turn of the aisle. She will pretend that she just arrived.

"Oo, you are back?" asked Ji Yong with cold tone

"mmm" replied Yuri briefly

"Well, you drive. I don't want to drive." ordered Ji Yong coldly while he giving his car's key. And Yuri obeying what Ji Yong said without saying a word.

On the way, Ji yong falls asleep beside driver seat. On purpose, Yuri slowing down their vehicle so that Ji Yong can sleep a little longer. Because since news about him got abroad, Ji Yong lack of sleep.

"Gosh, your face looks thinner and tired. How pity you are." muttered Yuri while she looking at Ji Yong's sleep face when their car has stopped at in front of their house.

When Yuri's hand was about to approach Ji Yong's head for it, Ji Yong wakes up suddenly. Certainly, it makes Yuri panic.

"Mm? Have we arrived?" asked Ji Yong while he trying to refocused his eyesight.

Yuri clears . "Yeah" replied Yuri briefly. She pretending to stay cool so that she does not looks in panic.

 Ji Yong, who already got tired, does not realize her clumsiness. He immediately getting off and going into the house. And Yuri breathed a sigh of relief when Ji Yong already get off.

 

12.00 AM. Yuri just ended her conversation on the phone with Gina. Yuri stepping over her bedroom, she sees Ji Yong already sleep. And then she sits next to Ji Yong and looks at Ji Yong's face again. However, Ji Yong looks pale, has cold sweat, and shivering. Yuri touches Ji Yong's forehead as soon as possible with her palm. It turns out Ji Yong has high fever. Then she jogging to the kitchen for fever medicine and jogging back to the bedroom. When she arrived, Yuri trying to wake Ji Yong up so that he can drink his medicine.

"Ji Yong, wake up! You should drink this." asked Yuri while she trying to lift Ji Yong up. But nothing. Because of his fever, Ji Yong is helpless. Without thinking anymore, Yuri puts the medicine in to plus a mouthful of water. Then she moves it to Ji Yong immediately. Mouth by mouth. And then Yuri jogging once more time to take small towel and ice water for reduce his fever.

"Ji Yong-ah, you should be gutsy. Your image will be fine back as before. All of this will pass so be patient a little bit more. I will be there for you." muttered Yuri while she wiping Ji Yong's face that sweating too much.

"Sleep well, my bad boy." muttered Yuri once again. She puts that small towel on Ji Yong's forehead and kisses Ji Yong's nose gently.

 

 

*** TO BE CONTINUED ***

 

 

HELLOOOO everybodyyy~~~~ ^^

Do you still remember uri Jiyong & Yuri?? (Please dont forget us T_T)

I'm soooo sorry for my long hiatus

jeongmal mianhae

here, the next chapter

hope you still following this story

and thank you for readers who still waiting and still like this story

thanks for new subscribers, your votes, and your comments

keep support us

^^ NEOMU KAMSHAHAMNIDA ^^