chapter 1 (english version)

From Now On You Are Mine

"hey, G-Dragon's concert is next week, you do not want to watch??"

"I Want, but daddy did not let me go to a concert again." I said and then pouted lips

"Why?"

"He said a waste of money. Though use my own money. Pheew .. "

"Hahaha .. you're desperate anyway. This year, it's been a few times you go to a concert. "

"This is also your fault. taking me to Bigbang's concert. "

"But do not regret it, do you?" asked Gina by moving her eyebrows up and down. I shook my head with a big smile.

"Ohh ~ Taeyang oppa ~" Gina said while rubbing a poster bearing the image of a face Taeyang, one member of the big bang, on the wall of my room.

I named Yuri Im, my Indonesian name. While Im Yoori is my Korean name. Yup, I'm Korean - Chinese Indonesian. My father was the original Korean descent. My mother is Chinese descent who settled in Indonesia. And Gina is my best friend. We were both a big fan of the big bang. VIP. My Bias is G-TOP, G-Dragon and TOP. And Gina's bias is Taeyang.

"Yaa! But you had a house in seoul. Anytime you can get there. "Said Gina envy.

"Geez, even though I'm half Korean, even though I have a house there, does not make me easy to met with Korean artists"

"phew~ oppa, mianhae. This time I can not watch your concert. Hard work. Earn a lot of money for our wedding expenses kekekeke ~ "I chuckled while looking at G-Dragon on my cell phone wallpaper.

"YOUR DREAMS!" shouted Gina

"Hahaha, you envious"

"By the way, when are your parents come back from seoul? This is not as usual. "Asked Gina

"Hmm, I do not know. Daddy said, the person who nurture him since he was a kid was sick. "I explained

 

 

Meanwhile, in Seoul. In one of the VIP room famous hospital in Seoul, lying a weak old man. He's in his late 70s. This grandfather is powerless against his heart disease, is currently in a state of unconsciousness. Beside him there were a couple who look after him.

"Hyun-seok, father still unconscious??" I asked when I got in the room. Hyun-seok just shook his head slightly.

"It's okay, now go home with your wife. take a break. our turn now for keeping. "I said. Hyun Suk nodded and woke his wife were asleep on the couch.

"Father, realized. Please. " I Wailed while holding my father's hand gently.

I was the only child of this old man who was lying weakly. My name is Kwon Joo Won. And the woman who was cleaning the hands of my father was my wife, Sun Mi. While the before is Im Hyun-seok and his wife, Jin Lang. Hyun-seok is my best friend and my brother at once. We were the same age. Back when I was a little, father nurturing Hyun Seok because he is an orphan. Because of that, he has been considered father like his own father. Even, he and his wife are willing to come from far away to get here, to keep the father.

"Yeobo! Yeobo! "Called Sun mi, made me back to the real world.

"Waeyo?" I asked

"father's hand. Father's hand is moving. "excited Sun mi

"Dad?! Dad, can you hear me?? "I called out. Wish father could regain consciousness. Then the father's hand moving again. In his eyes there is movement. I and Sun mi was silent and stared at father. Anxiously. Then his eyes began to open slowly.

"Dad? This is me, Joo Won "I called to make sure whether the father was really aware or not. Dad still focused his gaze.

"Where am I?" Asked father

"At the hospital. father unconscious and in a coma for two weeks." I replied

"Yeobo, I call the doctor first." Permitted Sun mi

Shortly afterwards, Sun mi is back together with the father's treating doctor. The doctor was immediately checked his condition.

"Congratulations. Your father have made ​​it through the critical period. "Said the doctor.

"Really?? Thank you very much doctor. "I said excitedly. The doctor was soon out of the room.

"Hello, Hyun Seok"

"He is still sleeping. What is it, oppa? "

"Ah, Jin lang. Daddy was already aware. "

"Jeongmal?? Well, then we'll be there at lunch time. "

"Ok"

 

"Come on, dad, one bribe again." Sun mi persuaded father who being fed him lunch.

"No, I'm full." Rejected dad

"daddyyyy~" called Hyun Seok pleased upon arrival at the hospital. he immediately embraced dad.

"Hyunseok-ah, you come." Welcomed father while patted the back of Hyun Suk gently.

"you came too, Jin lang." Added father.

"Yes, dad"

"Where is Ji Yong??" asked father

"I've called him. He said he can come at night. "Replied Sun mi.

"Already, do not have to worry about Ji Yong. There we were here. what you want? We will grant it. "I said

"Really?" Asked dad to be sure. We all nodded.

"I wanted Ji yong to get married." Said father. We were surprised to hear the words of father.

"uri Ji Yong?? Our Son? "Asked Sun mi to make sure what she heard was not wrong. Could not believe it.

"Hahaha Ji Yong would not want an arranged marriage, dad." I said

"That's true what Joo Won said, dad. Now it is not the era for matchmaking anymore. More happy life together with our loved ones. "Said Hyun Seok who agree with my words.

"right, like us, live with the woman who we love." I said that to agree with the words of Hyun Seok.

"dad, you already getting the future wife for Ji Yong?" asked Jin lang curious.

He nodded weakly. "Please bring me my wallet." asked father

"This is it, dad." Said Sun mi while ing a long leather dark brown wallet. Then father took out a photo from his wallet.

"I want Ji yong to marry the girl in the photo." Said father.

Instantly our eyes wide open. "YURI?!!" We cried together. We were surprised. We did not expect to like this. We looked at each other and started smiling.

"We agree!!" We said loudly. We who do not want to Ji Yong had an arranged marriage, now has approved the father's wishes. That's because we also have the same desire with father.

"Let's hold a family meeting" I asked to discuss strategies that will be used so that the marriage can be realized.

"From childhood until now, the two had never met even once. Each time we want to bring them met each other, there's always obstacles. "Said Sun mi

"you are right" I added

"How about this ..." said father gives us an idea. After hearing the father's idea, we unite the ideas that exist so formed a brilliant idea.

 

 

Meanwhile, in Jakarta.

"HUAACHII!!" Yuri who did not know anything was sneezing continuously.

"What's wrong with you, Yuri? Had been kept sneezing. are you sick? "Asked Gina wondered

"I do not know. Looks like someone was talking about me. "Replied Yuri

"what a confidence"

"Wkwkwkwk" Yuri laugh of loud

 

 

"Grandpaaa~" I called upon arrival at the hospital and immediately hugged Grandpa tightly.

"Ahh~ uri Ji yong" said Grandpa while my back gently.

"Grandpa do not get sick anymore. Later nobody saw me singing and dancing again." I asked spoiled. Despite like this, I keep spoiled by my grandfather. My beloved grandfather. Whatever will I do for the sake of Grandpa's happiness.

"Hahahaha, well, well" Grandpa said as he my head that was in his chest.

Introducing, my name is Kwon Ji Yong. People know me as the G-dragon, one of the members of the famous South Korean boy band called big bang. the leader of big bang.

"Ji Yong-ah" called Grandpa gently

"Ne?"

"Grandpa promise will not get sick anymore but Grandpa have one request." Advanced Grandpa. I immediately let go of my arms and sat down beside him.

"What's that?"

"Marry with this girl" Grandpa replied as he gave me a picture of a girl.

I was silent for a moment. "I'll Think about it" I said then.

 

 

Tonight, Ji Yong did not return to his dorm, he returned to his house after from the hospital. sitting on the balcony, enjoying the clear night sky so I can see some stars, accompanied by three cans of beer.

"You have not slept??" asked father who emerged from the house. He sat down beside me.

"Emmm" I replied

"Ji-yong ah, please marry that girl. For the sake of grandfather. For the sake of grandfather healing. grandfather was very love her. "begged father while patting my shoulder. Then he went back inside the house.

"Who is this girl?? Why grandpa love her? Marry with her?? Pheww ~ "I thought while looking at a photo who given by grandfather.

The next morning, I returned to the hospital before I go back to work.

"grandpa, I'm going to marry the girl's grandpa choice." I said in agreement. After thinking all night long, I finally decided to agree to the grandpa's request. For the sake of grandpa.

"Ji Yong, is it true??" asked Mom did not believe. I just nodded resignedly.

"All right, then your marriage is held after grandfather out of the hospital. one more week. "said father who looks happy.

"Up to you. Now I have to go back to my dorm. "I said goodbye and left

"HOORAYYY!!!" I could hear them cheering in delight as I got out of the room.

"I knew it, they all conspired" I muttered with a smirk.