chapter 13 (english version)

From Now On You Are Mine

"Arrgggh !!! !!! tttt !!!!! "Ji Yong groaned as he ruffled his hair. He was really upset. Why did he have to go to a hotel like this.

"What's the matter?? you're talking to who?? "asked Yuri, coming out of the bathroom with a towel gown. Her wet clothes dried in the room. Then she rubs her wet hair with a towel. She did not know about the love hotel.

"No-nothing" answered Ji yong clumsy and rush into the bathroom

 

"Aahhh, I'm hungry" Yuri complained, clutching her stomach. But unfortunately, there are not refrigerator or even food in that room.

"better I watch the tv" Yuri muttered and reached for the remote tv that was on a small desk. She was confused with the unusual remote form. There is not description and no numbers listed. Yuri gets confused which key to turn on the tv. The TV has a huge screen. Finally she pressed one of the buttons randomly.

"OH MY!! What is this?? "cried Yuri shocked.

Tv does not turn on but the bathroom wall turned into transparent. Yuri vaguely can see Ji Yong's body who was taking a shower. Yuri frantically pressing another button to restore the wall as before. But the tv turning on.

"Aaah ... nggg .. more ..." the sighed voice from tv.

Now tv is showing a ographic film. Of course Yuri more surprised. Yuri back press the remote to switch the TV station but all movies.

"YAA !!! What the hell with this hotel? !! "Yuri muttered irritably, while continuing to press the buttons on the remote with annoyance.

Yuri keep pressing the buttons randomly. Instead of the tv turned be off, but the volume even louder. Then the room lights turned red and dim. The floor under the bed turned into bright because the lights on the floor lit up by itself. Automatic air freshener spraying sweet and seductive smell. Yuri into a panic. She did not know how to restore everything back to normal. Moreover, she saw Ji Yong is almost done, Yuri is getting frantic.

Soon, Ji yong out of the bathroom. He gawked. His mouth dropped open when he saw the room has changed completely. Can not say anything.

"No-no. It did not like what you think, Ji yong. Thi-this remote that has been changing everything. I did not know anything. "Denied Yuri, as she shaking her own head. She looks like can read Ji Yong's mind.

Then Yuri tried approaching Ji Yong to convince him that this all did not as thought of Ji Yong. But, Yuri tripped up by her own feet so that she fell down in the presence of Ji Yong.

Yuri winced in pain and tried to looked up. But, She immediately submerge her face into her palms but she still can be seen on the sidelines of her fingers. She glares, inhale deeply, then shouted as loud as possible.

"AAAAAAGHHHH !!!!!!"

Ji Yong also screaming as hard as he can with bulging eyes as he tried to cover his lower body with both hands. Ji yong and Yuri equally surprised. It turns out the towel that covered the lower part of Ji yong's body pulled down when Yuri accidentally fell earlier.

Yuri ran into the bed as soon as possible and hide under the blanket. While Ji yong wearing the towel back as soon as possible.

"Yuriiii !!! What do you see before?! "Yuri muttered in a low voice, patting her own eyes. Her face was felt hot. Flushed.

******

 

Now YG family flew to Osaka with a midnight flight. Since that incident, Yuri and Ji Yong did not talk to each other. They did not able to see each other's faces. Embarrassing incident.

"What are they fighting again ??" Taeyang asked to guess what happened between Ji yong and Yuri. Seungri who sitting next to him only could shrugging.

In Osaka, Yuri did not have a job. So, she can watch YG family concert. Yuri is very pleased to be able to watch the concert. She even forgot to herself. She get down to the standing area and mingled with Japanese fans. She forgot that she was the wife of G-dragon and she felt herself equal with others, YG Family stan. She had been so long missed an amazing concert like now.

******

 

"Ahhh~ so warm" Yuri muttered. This time she is soaking in the hot springs pool after watching the YG Family concert.

This time the YG family is not staying at the hotel. They chose to stay in a traditional Japanese inn for running hot spring pool.

Not long, the door is open.

"Yaa !! ert guy !! Do you can not read ?? What are you doing here ?? "Yuri snapped when she saw who he was.

Ji yong shut the door again, did not care with the words of Yuri and sauntered to the pool.

"Stop !! And get out now!! "Yuri drove away Ji Yong when she saw Ji Yong walked toward her. Occasionally she splashed water to Ji Yong.

"Tch! You can not read! This is a mixed pool so I can do what I want here. "Said Ji Yong as he stepped in the pool, get closer to Yuri.

"STU. PID. G-I-R-L!!"Said Ji yong firmly while staring Yuri and took a step forward in each syllable uttered. Meanwhile, Yuri took a step back each time Ji yong get closer.

At the end, Ji yong stomping his foot suddenly to scare off Yuri. Yuri little surprised that she took a step back suddenly. But, she staggered backward as losing her balance. Quickly, Ji Yong can reach Yuri hand and pulled her into his arms.

Yuri's body who only wear a towel, now in the arms of Ji Yong. Ji yong's hand around her waist while his other hand grasping Yuri's wrist tightly. Their faces are very close. Staring at each other.

Yuri's heartbeat was very fast. Either because of she was shocked and almost dropped or because of she was in the arms of Ji Yong. But usually she does not like this if she was in the arms of Ji Yong. Maybe because of the different situation??

"Eiyyyy ~ do that in your room. Not here. Just make our envy. "Comment Taeyang when opening the door and saw Ji Yong and Yuri in such circumstances. Ji yong and Yuri immediately looked over.

"Oh my!! There are 4 angels go down from the heaven! "Yuri yelled quietly and pushed away Ji Yong when she saw TOP, Taeyang, Daesung, and Seungri entered. They just like Ji Yong, only wearing a towel to cover the lower part of their body.

Yuri looked at them with her ​​mouth slightly open. Their field chests and their six pack abs really tempting faith. She almost drooling. Ji yong immediately close both of Yuri eyes with his palms.

"Yaa! Don't disturb me! "Yuri protested, pushing away the hands of Ji yong quickly.

"Hey Ji Yong, are you bring a camera ??" whispered Yuri without taking her eyes off.

"of course not, stupid!! For what? "Ji Yong replied tartly

"for capture that 4 angels, stupid! Aahhh ~ it feels like I want to hug them one by one. Ya Gina, you would not believe what I'm seeing now kkkkk. Oh oppa, hug me please~ "Yuri muttered when she saw them approaching. Automaticly Yuri spread her hands forward as if to welcome their bodies to be embraced. Hypnotized.

"You've already embraced one of them" Ji Yong said with pride, it makes Yuri back to the real world. Yuri glanced sharply to Ji Yong.

"Hey, I'm also a member of big bang. G-dragon. Remember that! "Ji Yong said with pride in Yuri's ear, as he hung his arm around the shoulders of Yuri. Yuri just snickered when he heard the words of Yong Ji.

and shortly afterwards the door opened back. Park bom, CL, Dara, and Minzy show up wearing only a towel who wrapped around their y bodies.

"Oppa !! Eonni !! "excited CL when incoming.

Once again, Yuri gaping when she saw 2ne1 like now. She knows that they have a good body but seeing them like this makes Yuri defeated. The proportional body with white and smooth skin. So hot.

"This is what I called y." Ji Yong said softly. Then he glanced at Yuri's s.

"What do you see ??" irritated Yuri with a little glares as she crossed her arms over her s.

"Tch, you are nothing" said Ji Yong while providing condescending stares at Yuri.

Yuri very upset when she heard the words of Yong Ji, who had humbled her self. She grabbed the hand of Ji yong who still hanging on her shoulders in a flash and then bit him as hard as possible. Ji yong winced in pain. By reflex, Ji yong smothered Yuri in his arms.

"Aigooo ~ a lovey dovey couple behind there. enjoy their love until did not recognize our arrival." quipped Park bomb.

"kkkkkk~" chuckled the other

"Annyeong eonni, CL, Minzy" Yuri said after letting go her bite and give her sweet smile. while Jiyong, next to Yuri, still slightly winced in pain.

Then they soak with chatting casually, enjoying the warmth and togetherness. Once in a while they were joking and laughing.

In between their conversation, sometimes Yuri peek at 2NE1.

"Ji Yong's said is true, I'm nothing compared to them." Yuri thought with a little pout.

"Heh, his smile is so wide. He certainly glad to see 2ne1 y body. ert Jerk! "Yuri thought while watching Ji Yong who was enjoyed chatting with Dara.

From a distance, Daesung and Seungri realize that Yuri is watching Ji Yong with an unusual look. As there is a spark of jealousy in the eyes of Yuri.

Suddenly there was a splash of water wetting the face of Yuri. It makes Yuri back to the real world. It turns out that Daesung doing it.

"eiyyy ~ there is someone who jealous" Seungri teased

"Who?" asked Yuri

"Who is, hyung?" asked Seungri to Daesung with meaningful grin.

"Aiisshh .. you guys, I'm not jealous, you know "Yuri muttered. Daesung and Seungri laughed.

"Do not lie with us hahaha" teased Daesung more.

 

while talking to others, it turns out Jiyong could not take his eyes from Yuri. often times he stole a glance at Yuri. he noticed Yuri from his position.

"Heh, she is certainly glad to be close to them. Surrounded by half- men. Aigoo ~ look at her, her smile from ear to ear, you can look all her teeth. Tsk tsk tsk. ert girl! "Ji Yong thought when he saw Yuri enjoyed chatting with Daesung and Seungri.

 

several time later, TOP came to join with Yuri, Daesung, and Seungri.

"Yuri, are you okay ?? Your face flushed "asked TOP when approached Yuri

"Really?? Maybe because of too much laughing "Yuri replied. Indeed, she felt a little dizzy from earlier but she was not overly respond it.

Then Yuri's view becomes blurred. Suddenly became dark. She vaguely heard the sound of TOP, Daesung, and Seungri called herself. Her head was dizzy. In the last second, Yuri can see the panic on face of Ji Yong who calling out her name continuously. Then Yuri unconscious.

 

*****

oooh gooshh~ finally I can upload this chapter after a long time

I'm feel so sorry to all my readers because i have a lot of project have to do T__T

a mountain project, pheww~

however, I still taking my time to make the next chapter so don't worry it

just wait and see it!! the next chapter will be more excited ^^ kkkk~

thank you to all new subscribers, new upvotes, and new comments

and also everybody who had read this fiction

I'm so glad ^^

you also can comment whatever you think about this story ^^

Please keep read and support this story. *90º bow*

your comment and your subscribe are my passion

and please upvote if you like it

^^ thank you for reading all ^^