chapter 11 (english version)

From Now On You Are Mine

Today is the start of the YG Family Japan Tour 2014. Cities in Japan who they will heading is Tokyo, Osaka, and Fukuoka. In a sequence.

"Mwo? !! Why should I be rooming with her/him? !! "Ji Yong and Yuri protested at the same time when sharing the same room.

"Because you two are married couple. That is wrong ?? "Yang daddy replied, puzzled by the attitude of both his foster children.

Ji yong and Yuri sighed. "right. married couple." Ji Yong murmured in a small voice and smiled resignedly. Then they went into a room with no excited.

"It looks like they both do not like occupy the same room" CL comments

"Maybe they were arguing" Tablo guessed. Another member of big bang only a small chuckle at the sight of reaction Ji yong and Yuri earlier. 

"Eiyyy ~ oppa, have you ever experienced it with eonni (Tablo's wife), huh? do not you? do not you?"said CL teased Tablo 

"Hahaha, you're still too young for this" Tablo said as he ruffled hair CL. Then they immediately went into their room.

While in the room, Ji Yong and Yuri was standing near the door. They glanced at each other with a look of annoyance.

"Why should I roomed with this guy ?? I should rooming with 2ne1 or Leehi or my manager. " thought Yuri with a sharp glance at Ji Yong

"until in Japan, I also should one room with this crazy chick. Over time I'm going crazy. Really." thought Ji Yong with a sharp glance at Yuri.

 

The next day, YG family began to busy with their work. Ji Yong and his colleagues held a press conference and live interviews with several media. Meanwhile, Yuri did a photo shoot for the first time in the Japanese entertainment world.

"Congratulations! your photo shoot was success. "said manager Han happily

"This is also thanks to eonni. If eonni not be my translator, I also was not able to do anything. I do not understand what they were saying. "Said Yuri

Yuri has just completed shooting for fashion magazines. And now she along with his manager back to the hotel to rest. The others were busy with their concert.

"haah ~ I'm bored" Yuri muttered in her room. She was bored because the only one in her room. No one to talk with her. Her manager was sleeping in her room. Exhausted because of the morning has been busy taking care of Yuri and Yuri's work.

"I want to walk. has been until Tokyo, I was just in the room alone? Pheww ~ "Yuri muttered as she rolled around on the bed.

Finally, she immediately got up and decided to walk alone. While not understand Japanese language, she remains determined to go alone. She promised not to far away, just around the hotel.

However, Yuri forgot her promise. She lulled by the beauty of the city of Tokyo. So many unique places that caught her attention. She continued to follow where his feet go. Without noticeably, the night had arrived. Tokyo city is decorated with lights of buildings and street lights. The more beautiful.

"Ah, it's late. The concert have been completed. They must have gone back to the hotel. "Yuri muttered

"Ouch, bad! I forgot the way back to the hotel. how is this ?? where am I?? "Yuri muttered, panicked

Then Yuri goes to find her way home but she did not find it. It seems she is getting lost. She wanted to ask someone but did not understand Japanese.

"Hello, eonni?" Said Yuri call her manager.

"Yuri, you're awake? I've been knocking on your door but no answer from you. You're like a dead body if it has been sleeping hahaha. Let's get down, get something to eat. "Said her manager on the phone. She does not know that Yuri was not in her room because Yuri did not tell her.

"that, eonni, uhm .. I'm-I'm not in the room. I was on the outside and now... I'm lost .. hehehe "explained Yuri timidly.

"Mwo ?? Now where were you? "panicked manager Han

"I do not know hehehe" Yuri replied with a chuckle. She felt guilty.

Biipp.

"Hello ?? Eonni? Eonni ?? "Yuri called when she could not hear the sound on her cell phone.

"Haiisshh the battery is exhausted. What to do now ?? "Yuri panicked

 

"hello?! Yuri?!! hello?!! hello!!" Call Manager Han, but there is no answer because the Yuri's phone was off.

"haiishhh!!! !!!" Manager Han pissed off.

Then she immediately ran out of her room to looking for Yuri, who was in somewhere.

 

"Today's concert went well" Daesung said as he and the others were walking towards the elevator. they have just arrived at the hotel.

"A lot of the audience" said Dara happily

"that's true, eonni. They are very enthusiastic. "Said Minzy

Then suddenly TOP was hit by someone who just got out of the elevator with a rush. That person almost fell but TOP can catch her quickly so she does not fall.

"Manager Han?? Why are you in a rush? "TOP asked surprised. Han's face looks very panic.

"What is the matter? Where is Yuri? "Said Ji Yong. He felt a bad feeling when he saw the panic in the face of manager Han.

"she-she getting lost" the manager Han replied

"what?!! getting lost?!" asked Taeyang

"I thought she slept in her room and then she was suddenly called me and she told me she getting lost. and now she did not know where she was. Then the phone was off and could not be contacted again. "explained manager Han.

"stupid girl!" Said Ji Yong and immediately ran out of the hotel to looking for Yuri. Followed by big bang, Tablo, and some dancer boy. The ladies waiting in the hotel, including Yang daddy.

Everyone is split up looking for Yuri. They searched around the hotel because they believe Yuri is not far from the hotel.

 

"the phone is off. money has run out. Do not understand the language. Huff~ "Yuri muttered as she squatted and looked down at one of the street corners. She scraped a small wooden stake into the ground. She did not move in the slightest from earlier. She hopes that others may soon find herself.

"Hey, sweetie ~" calling someone with a low voice.

Yuri looked up. She saw two men standing in front of her. Two ert man.

"You're waiting to who ?? your boyfriend? "Brown-haired man asked.

"It looks like your boyfriend will not coming. Better you play with us. "Said spiky haired man

"haishh, what the hell they said?" Yuri thought. she kept looking at the two men from the bottom with a puzzled face. She did not understand what was said by two Japanese men. Then Yuri stood up.

"hai" Yuri replied. That is the only Japanese language that she knew, namely hai (meaning yes). She trying to look like the Japanese. According to Yuri, if she looks like the local people, this two men will not harm her.

"Is it true?? you want to come with us ??" the spiky-haired man asked happily.

"hai" Yuri replied.

"Yahhh ~ we get a nice prey, man" said the brown-haired man and grinned.

"Okay, let's go" said the brown-haired man holding the hand of Yuri.

"uh?? where they want to take me? "Thought Yuri was confused and scared. She remained standing in her position. She does not want to follow these men.

"What else?? I thought you wanted to play with us ?? "asked the man who puzzled when looking Yuri reluctant to go with him.

"hai" replied Yuri again

"C'mon, no need to be shy with us. We will not hurting you. "Said that spiky-haired man as he leads Yuri goes. That spiky man looped his hand on Yuri's shoulder while Yuri's left hand grasped by the brown-haired man. They bring Yuri to somewhere.

"Oh, how this ?? They will take me to somewhere. How can I escape? "Yuri thought. She began to panicked.

Then when there is a chance, Yuri stepped spiky man's foot as strong as possible. Of course he was in pain and tried to hold his left leg in pain. Brown-haired man was shocked. Quickly, Yuri bite that man's hand so he groaned and let go of his grip. When Yuri wanted to run, the spiky man grabbed his right hand again. Yuri immediately banging her head against the man's head hard. Once again he groaned, holding his head in pain. Yuri also feel the same pain in her head. She just rubbed her head while running away from that two men. Yuri sped up her step so that that two men can not pursue it.

Meanwhile, Ji Yong and the others are still trying to find Yuri.

"did you find her??" Seungri asked when meeting with the dancer boys. They only can shake their head. Panting.

"Seungri, how is it?" Taeyang asked when approached Seungri and others. Followed by TOP and Daesung. Seungri shook his head.

"Where is Ji Yong hyung?" Asked Seungri

"Ji Yong !!" called TOP

"Hyung, do you discover Yuri?" asked Ji Yong

"no, you?" Asked TOP

"I will be looking there" said Ji Yong. He did not answer TOP's questions but TOP know that Ji yong still has not to find Yuri.

Then TOP and others immediately following Ji yong jogged to the end of the road. When they arrived at the end of the road, Ji yong was bumped by someone who was in a hurry.

"Yuri?!!" Called Ji Yong, could not believe when he saw the face of ladies who bumped into him. He was relieved to see that woman's face.

"Ji yong ~" called Yuri, hugging him. Usually she does not want to see this person but now she was relieved can see that person again.

"YAA !! Stupid girl !! Did you know that you've made all worry ?? Huh ?? Already know can not speak Japanese but still desperate hang out alone at the outside. "said Ji yong upset when he release Yuri's embrace.

"can you see them!! They had just finished a concert, they are very tired, but had to run to and fro to find you. where is your brain?? can you think about that?? selfish girl! "Added Ji yong. Actually, he was relieved to be able to find Yuri in fine condition. But when he saw the face of Yuri, Ji yong's emotions culminated. Yuri's eyes began to glaze.

"alright, Ji yong. calm down. Most importantly, Yuri is fine. Now we should go back to the hotel. "Said Taeyang who trying to appease the anger of Ji yong.

"it's true, hyung. the others has been waiting for" added Daesung

 

"Yuriiii ~" called manager Han and immediately embraced Yuri when Yuri along with the others back to the hotel. Everyone was relieved when they saw Yuri has returned.

"Eonniii ~" called CL as she hugged Yuri

"Yuri, gwenchanha ??" Yang daddy worried. Yuri nodded slowly.

"Sorry to have made ​​all worried. Yang daddy, sorry. Manager Han, sorry. Everyone, I'm so sorry. I just wanted to going around for a while. "Said Yuri, felt guilty for making everyone worry and panic.

"Sorry, I go first" Ji Yong said goodbye coldly and then he left Yuri and the others. It's better he goes out for some fresh air so that his emotions can subside.

"He was definitely so angry" Yuri muttered softly when she saw Ji Yong's departure with sadness and guilt.

"hey, no need to worry about Ji Yong. He is so because he was so worried about you. "Said TOP soothing Yuri as he patting Yuri's head gently.

"correct, Ji yong is not angry with you. Take it easy. "Add Dara, embracing Yuri gently.

"You'd better take a rest in the room. You must be tired. Later Ji yong is also back. "Said Park bom

Then everyone is back to their rooms and go to sleep because of the tiredness that struck them. But Yuri could not sleep. She was worried about Ji Yong who had not returned. She also felt guilty for Ji Yong. Long enough, Yuri pacing in her room and finally Yuri decided to wait Ji yong in the lobby hotel.

 

 

*****

hello GD lovers ^o^

this, a new chapter, hope you like it and enjoy it

thanks to all new subscribers, new upvotes, and new comments.

I'm so thankful and so happy.

Please keep read and support this story. *90º bow*

your comment and your subscribe are my passion

and please upvote if you like it

^^ thank you for reading ^^