chapter 12 (english version)

From Now On You Are Mine

[POV Jiyong]

"Haahh ~ that girl really driving me crazy. Sometimes makes me feel comfortable, sometimes makes me feel uncertain. "Muttered Ji yong. This time, he is in a bar was not far from the hotel. He was wreak his annoyance with a little alcohol.

"But I am glad she is okay. I do not know what would happen if something happened to her. "Ji Yong muttered again as he took a sip of his drink.

After feeling calm, Ji yong back to the hotel. Arriving at the hotel, he saw Yuri fell asleep on the couch hotel lobby.

"Why did she sleep here ??" muttered Ji yong wonder. Then he approached Yuri.

"Yaa! Wake up! Sleeping on your room! "Ji Yong said softly as he slightly shook Yuri. However, Yuri did not budge.

"Thank God you came. Are you her husband ?? Looks like she waiting for you come back. She has been sitting here for a long time. I've been trying to wake her up but she did not budge. "Said the receptionist who suddenly appeared from the side.

"Ah, thank you" Ji Yong said briefly with a smile. Then the receptionist was back to her desk.

Ji Yong only could shake his head when he saw his wife this time. He does not know what to say anymore. Then he carried Yuri into the room. TING. The elevator has reached the 10th floor. Ji yong get out and walked towards his room.

"Ji Yong ... mianhae ..." Yuri muttered in her sleep. Ji yong just looking at Yuri's face as he continued walking.

when arriving at the front of his room, Ji Yong immediately opened the door. But, suddenly the head of Yuri accidentally bumped the door frame when Ji Yong came into the room. Pretty loud.

"Ughh, it definitely hurts" thought Ji Yong, with a little guilty.

 

[POV Yuri]

Yuri suddenly felt a sharp pain in her head. Because of that, she woke up from her sleep.

"Ji Yong?" Yuri said as her eyes are able to see clearly. She confused as to why Ji Yong could carry her now. She look around and not long, she remembers everything back.

"Sorry, Ji yong. Earlier I was bored and just wanted to go for a walk. "Yuri said quietly, staring at the face of Ji Yong. Ji yong lay Yuri on the bed.

"Enough, no need to be discussed again. Go to sleep now. "Said Ji Yong while enveloped Yuri. Yuri only could surrender and obey the words of Ji Yong. Ji Yong also get to sleep. He did not want to argue with Yuri again now.

******

 

[POV Yuri]

After doing some work, YG family get free time. They take advantage of the free time for sightseeing.

"Let's go down" said Ji Yong

"Oh?? for what?? we don't have a job anymore " wondered Yuri

"okay if you do not want. I will going out alone. "Said Ji yong as he left the room.

"Uh?? Going out?? "Yuri muttered in the room. "Ah!! Wait! Ji yooonggg !!! "Yuri shouted from the room as she ran out after Ji yong. Ji yong just smiled and kept walking when he heard screams of Yuri.

"He's not angry anymore" thought Yuri while in the elevator and she smiled to herself.

"Yoooo they've go down" said Tablo when he saw Ji Yong and Yuri approached. It turns Tablo and others are already waiting in the lobby to get around together.

"Eonni, today we will accompany you around Tokyo" said Minzy putting an arm around Yuri's left arm.

"Really?" Yuri asked incredulously. She was glad to hear that.

******

 

[POV Bigbang and 2NE1]

Then they all get around in the Tokyo city. Enjoy the beauty of the city. They visit the most famous places in Tokyo, one of them is Shibuya. Tall buildings with large screens that adorn. Neon box also adorns stores that are there. Gathering place for young people.

"Eiyyy, hyung, holding your wife hand. Not romantic at all you are. "Said Seungri while forcing Ji Yong's hand holding the hand of Yuri. And it makes them both be little clumsy. Seungri, TOP, Daesung, and CL chuckled at the sight from the back.

"Oppa, they are a cute couple, right??" whispered CL

"sheepishly but wants each other" whispered Daesung and chuckled

Currently Shibuya is crowded now. Perhaps because of today is weekend, so many people gathered here for hanging out. In addition to lots of entertainment, in here there are many snacks too.

"Uh, where are Ji yong and Yuri?" asked Park bom. She turned to the right, to the left, and to the back but can not find them.

"Leave them alone. Ji yong and Yuri need a time to together "replied TOP and smiled

 

[POV Yuri]

"Woahh, they are so pretty. I'll take this, this one, and this one. "Said Yuri pointing a few accessories. She was buying some accessories for her mother, her mother-in-law, and Gina. Fortunately Yuri pointed, if not, the merchant does not understand what Yuri said.

"Yaaa, Hurry up!! They've far away. "Command Ji Yong so that Yuri can move fast because they've fallen far behind the group.

"Thank you" Yuri said after receiving the goods then jogged following Ji yong.

Ji yong suddenly stopped. Then he grabbed Yuri's hand and held it tightly. He was afraid of Yuri will be lost in the crowd.

Yuri smiled shyly as her hand grasped tightly by Ji Yong. She felt happy because Ji Yong could be nice to her. She walked with her head down because she could not stop smiling and to hide her blushed face.

Suddenly Ji yong was hit by someone so that he staggered backwards slightly. His step stopped and his sunglasses detached from his face.

"Eh, it's G-dragon, right?"

"See, it's G-dragon!"

"G-dragon!! is that true?"

"Kyaaa !! G-dragon !!! "

People around Ji yong and Yuri began to whisper. They recognize the figure of Ji Yong who was not wearing his glasses.

"Haisshh!" Muttered Ji yong. Then he quickly put on his glasses, grabbed Yuri's hand and ran as fast as possible.

Yuri followed Ji yong run as fast as possible. Sometimes she looked back. Behind them, there are a crowd chasing them and screaming for G-dragon. They kept running without a definite direction.

Soon it began to rain, flushed the Tokyo city. Ji yong and Yuri was forced to run in the rain. They could not stop for shelter because people are constantly running after them and shouted. Of course, it attracted the attention of many people. Then quickly Ji Yong entered into one of the alleys and hiding inside a building.

 

[POV YG Family]

"Oppa, it is raining!" Said Minzy

"We going back to the hotel now. Ppali!! "command Tablo

"What about Ji Yong and Yuri?" asked Dara

"They also must go back to the hotel" answered Taeyang

Then they all get back to the hotel. They do not want to get sick because of the rain. And they also do not worry about Yuri because she was along with Ji Yong.

 

******

 

[POV Ji Yong]

The rain getting heavy. Ji yong peeking out from behind the door to see if there are still people who chasing him. None.

"Fiuhhh ~" Ji Yong sighed of relief.

He turned to Yuri. He saw her transparent body because Yuri soaked. And then Ji yong immediately took off his drenched shirt to cover the body of Yuri. Due to the heavy rain, they can not go back to the hotel. While waiting, Ji yong look around the room. Turns out they were in a lobby hotel.

"Do you want to book a room?" asked the receptionist. Ji Yong looked at Yuri who shivering and thought for a moment.

"Well, one room for us. there is laundry here?? "asked Ji Yong

"Sorry, sir. There is not." replied the receptionist

******

 

[POV Jiyong]

"You shower first" Ji Yong command when already in the room.

Yuri is already shivering with cold, immediately go to the bathroom without a second thought anymore. She can not stand the taste of the cold. Moreover, gusts of air conditioning makes Yuri getting more chills.

"Hello, Yong bae" said Ji Yong. He phoned Taeyang while waiting for Yuri was finished.

"He was in the bathroom. What's up, Ji yong ?? "TOP replied on the phone.

"Ohh, hyung, please help us" said Ji Yong

"What's the matter?? Yuri is lost again? "asked TOP. Daesung, Seungri, and Taeyang immediately focus to TOP after hearing his words. They worry if Yuri is lost again. TOP loud speaker so that others can hear his conversation with Ji Yong.

"No, hyung. Last time when we were separated from you, we were being chased by fans. Then heavy rain so we ended up here. Please pick us up and bring us dry clothes, hyung. "explained Ji Yong

"Where are you now ??" TOP asked again

"The hotel ... wait, hyung." Ji Yong replied as he looking for something. He did not know the hotel name. Because of that, he was looking for a brochure or a paper or whatever who write down this hotel name.

"Ah, get it! We are in Lovey... Dovey hotel ... "Ji Yong replied back in a low voice at the end of the sentence after finding the hotel name. Shocked.

"Ugghhh! t !! "Ji Yong snarled when he knew what hotel he live now. Lovey Dovey Hotel, from the name we already know, it's one of the love hotel name.

Pfft!! TOP, Taeyang, Daesung, and Seungri hold back their laughter. Seungri covered his mouth in order to stifle a laugh.

"Well, you just wait there. If the rain had stopped, we will pick you up. "Said TOP. He tried his best to hold his laughter. He bites his bottom lip and held his breath for a moment.

"Gomawo hyung" said Ji Yong resignedly and ended the conversation on the phone.

 

[POV Big Bang]

"WUAKAKAKAKA ..." TOP, Daesung, Taeyang, and Seungri laughed out loud freely. Finally, they can laugh as much as they can.

"Ji Yong definitely pissed off wkwkwkk" Taeyang comments with a laugh

"What will happen with them both in that room??" asked Daesung. Everyone was silent for a moment.

Then they laughed out loud again. They do not think Ji Yong would get into the hotel like that. Together with Yuri. They imagine what will happen. They are not able to laugh even harder anymore. They laughed until the tears coming out. They are also holding their stomachs, their stomachs hurt from laughing so much. Even Daesung to roll around on the bed. It is certain they are not going to go pick up Ji yong and Yuri.

 

*****

hello GD lovers, i'm back ^o^

sorry for late update because I'm just back from holiday

I wanna say thank you to all new subscribers, new upvotes, and new comments

and also thanks for your advice and criticism

I'm so thankful and so happy

so you can comment whatever you think about this story ^^

Please keep read and support this story. *90º bow*

your comment and your subscribe are my passion

and please upvote if you like it

^^ thank you for reading ^^