chapter 18 (english version)

From Now On You Are Mine

"What's wrong with Yuri ?? Why is she be gentle like this ?? Is she not angry anymore ?? "think Ji yong, who was confused even though his heart beating so great. Whatever it was, Ji Yong did not care. The important thing is Yuri was not angry anymore to him.

Then Ji Yong's right hand grabbed Yuri's hand, who still his own cheek, and held it gently. He enjoyed the warmth and softness of Yuri's hand on his cheek as he closed his eyes for a moment.

"Thank God you're not angry anymore. Mianhae ... and also gomawoyo. "Said Ji yong in the heart.

When Ji Yong opened his eyes, just now he realized how beautiful Yuri is. Just now she felt do not want to lose that sweet smile. Do not want to see the tears running down on her soft cheeks.

Do not want to miss this opportunity, Ji yong took the initiative to take an action. He began to his face to Yuri's face. Not to forget, he also pursed his lips.

"Yuri, what's wrong with GD?? Earlier he kept smiling by himself and now he purses his lips " asked Gina when they arrived home. She felt so funny. For the first time, she saw G-Dragon, the hallyu star, like that. While Yuri shrugged and spun her forefinger beside her temple, gesture that Ji Yong might have been mad. Then Gina chuckled.

PLAK !! Yuri patted the Ji yong's so hard. It made Ji yong very surprised and back into the real world. Ji yong directly sat with a surprise and dumb face. Turns out it all was just an imagination.

"What are you doing here ??" asked Yuri curtly.

"Eo ?? Why would I be in this room ?? Was my sleepwalking relapse again? "Said Ji yong who pretended not to know anything so that he does not look shameful.

"Go back to your room !!" expelled Yuri. Then without thinking anymore, Ji yong leave Yuri's room.

"Is GD walking while he sleep??" asked Gina curious. Once again, Yuri shrugged.

Jiyong as soon as possible back to his room. He was embarrassed by what he did earlier. Really shameful.

"Ji yongggg ~ you are fool !! You really a shame ~ !!! "muttered Ji yong who was annoyed with himself as he thrashed in his bed.

Day after day has passed. However, Ji yong and Yuri were still as before. Yuri still being cold towards Ji yong. Though Ji yong had tried repeatedly to apologize but Yuri always avoid it. As much as possible Yuri did not want to deal with Ji Yong.

"How ?? You've managed to get an apology from Yuri ?? "asked Taeyang

Ji yong just shook his head slowly. Followed by a disappointed expression that appeared on the face of the other members.

"Hyung!" Called Kang Seung Yoon, the leader of Winner (new boyband under YG Entertainment), from a distance. His voice makes five members of Big Bang turned their heads.

"Oh, Seung Yoon-ah. Waeyo ?? "asked Daesung when Seung Yoon approached.

"You were called to Yang Daddy's room" answered Seung Yoon

"Oh, ok, we'll get there" replied TOP

"Gomawo, Seung Yoon-ah" said Taeyang

Then, TOP, Taeyang, Seungri, Jiyong, and Daesung rushed to Yang Daddy's room. Soon they arrived at the room. The room which filled with toy figures. From small to large. It was all Yang Daddy's collection.

"Woahh ~ Daddy, where did you get it ??" asked TOP with enthusiasm when he saw one of the toy figures that is in the room. Understandably, TOP also have the same hobby, namely collecting toy figures. In fact they both like to show off their toys to each other if there are limited edition.

"From my friend who are abroad hahaha .. You have not got it, right??" Yang Daddy replied proudly.

"Agh, ! I do not get this special edition "TOP muttered with a little annoyed

"Well, sit down, I will share your work schedule." Command Daddy

"There is some work. For tomorrow, you, Taeyang, you have shooting for couple summer clothes with IU." explained Yang Daddy.

"Then for Daesung, tomorrow you've started recording for your single track." Said Yang Daddy while moving his gaze to Daesung.

"TOP also have a photoshoot tomorrow for Dior summer collection. Seungri, you are off and you, Jiyong, filming ads for Marvelous Ice Cream with Yuri. "explained Yang Daddy.

In the midst of talks about jobs, Jiyong took time to send a short message via his cell phone.

 

To: Manager Han

From: Jiyong

Eonni, please do not tell Yuri that I as her partner in filming the ad tomorrow. I want to give her a surprise. I also will drive her to the set. Gomawoyo, Eonni. ^^


To: Jiyong

From: Manager Han

Well, hopefully your surprise will success. Aigoo ~ you two, really romantic. I'm so jealous kkkk ~

 

Jiyong's thought hovering at the thought of a plan to give Yuri a surprise. It makes Jiyong does not focus on what was discussed and the surrounding situation. He even smiling to himself as he looked at his cell phone.

"Jiyong, why are you smiling with your phone since last ??" asked Yang Daddy confused.

"Ah, no. It is finished, right ?? I want to go home. Bye all ~ "Jiyong replied and said goodbye with a happy face.

"What's wrong with him??" asked TOP who was also confused by the sudden cheerful Jiyong.

"That's because he wants to quickly meet up with his wife. So you all hurry to get married too hahaha. "Answered Yang Daddy

******

 

At 09.00 am. Yuri had been preparing to leave for the location shooting today. As usual, she waited Han Manager to pick her up but Han manager never come.

"Come. I'll take you. " Ordered Jiyong, that emerged from the house.

"No need. I waited Han Manager was here. "Rejected Yuri coldly.

Jiyong who was standing beside his car, goes a step ahead and now right in front of Yuri. Reflex, Yuri took a step back for fear of Jiyong will do strange things. Yuri also gives a 'what do you want?' gaze.

"Get in or I'll carry you into the car!" ordered Jiyong with provide a bit of pressure in his tone.

Hearing that, Yuri snorted sarcastically. Then she turned her face away and moved away from Jiyong and his car. Just a few steps Yuri walking, suddenly Yuri felt her body floating in the air. And sure enough, Jiyong immediately carrying Yuri on his right shoulder and getting in her to the car. Yuri struggling and screaming.

"YAA !! PUT ME DOWN!! "Yuri snapped in a state of struggling and flailing Jiyong's back.

Jiyong continued walking toward his car, opened the car door who located next to the driver, and sat Yuri on the seat.

"Do not you dare to get off from this car, I will kiss you." Jiyong whispered as he put Yuri's seatbelt.

Then Jiyong moved toward the door and sat behind the steering wheel. He turned his head to Yuri and smile while Yuri just looking straight ahead with upset. She squeezed her seatbelt firmly.

"Let's go ~ !!" Jiyong exclaimed in delight and drove his car to the shooting location with a cheerful heart.

 

On the way, Jiyong drove his vehicle while whistling. His heart was really happy. In contrast to Yuri who sat beside him, wringing her seat belt. Her face was sullen and bendable restrain her annoyance. Soon they arrived at the shooting location.

"Yeahhh ~ here we are" cheered Jiyong joyfully while parked his vehicle.

"What's wrong with this guy?? Is he possessed ?? He feels so excited today. "Yuri thought irritably.

Without further ado, Yuri immediately got out of the car and leave Jiyong behind. With quick steps, she entered the set. Manager Han welcomed her as she entered.

"Eonni ~ why do not you come get me ??" Yuri whined.

"Mianhae, I was stuck in traffic. We'll be late if I had to pick you up first at home. Therefore, I called Jiyong for his help to drive you here. "explained Manager Han. Of course she's lying. Whereas Yuri did not feel suspicious at all and pouted her lips.

Meanwhile, at the back, Jiyong walked over while rotating the keys on his index finger as he entered the room, plus with the whistling cheerfully.

"Han noona, annyeong" said Jiyong while slightly bowed, saluted.

"Issshh !! This guy,really, instead of going back to home, even hanging around here. Indeed he does not have something to do, huh ?? "Yuri thought crossly while providing Jiyong laser eyes.

"Ah, Jiyong-ie, gomawoyo already delivering Yuri here. Sorry, it's a hassle. "Said Manager Han playacting. She gave a little code to Jiyong to conspire.

"Ah, it's no matter, noona. Same way. "Response Jiyong and gave his best smile. Today, he is really happy. His feeling and his body was lightweight. His heart was filled with beautiful flowers who blooming.

"Huh ?? Did Not wrong ?? Unidirectional ?? Unidirectional from hongkong. very clearly, it's different directions. He is actually possessed. "Thought Yuri curtly when she heard Jiyong just now words.

"Yuri-ssi, please get ready to make up and change clothes." Said one of the woman crew who approaches while they are talking. Yuri immediately nodded. Then she followed that woman toward the dressing room. The sooner the better according to Yuri that she could quickly move away from Jiyong. The person who really she do not want to see this moment.

"Gomawoyo, noona. Neomu gomawoyo. "Said Jiyong after Yuri moved. He is very grateful to Manager Han because she wants to help him.

"You are welcome. Now is your turn, go there! "Said Manager Han. Jiyong just nodded and headed for dressing room.

"Good luck!" Cheered Manager Han added, to give encouragement to Jiyong when Jiyong a bit move away. Jiyong turned and winked and raised his right hand beside his face, forming ok sign with his fingers. Then he continued on his way.

"Aigooo ~ Yuri, you're very fortunate to have a husband like that." Murmured Manager Han, feels a little jealous.

 

Meanwhile, in the dressing room ...

Yuri has changed. She wears a denim dress and combined with a white shoes. Clothing that is perfect for summer. In addition, her long hair be made a bit curls. Currently, the makeup artist was make her up. With the deft, her hand polished every corner of Yuri's face. Jiyong entered the room while several times bent over on the crew who is in the room. Yuri does not know because she was not allowed to open her eyes that is currently being worn eyeliner and fake eyelashes.

"Ok, now you can open your eyes." Said the makeup artist.

"OMO !!" Yuri yelled when opening her eyes. She was very surprised to see the reflection of Jiyong's shadow who was sitting on her right side in the mirror. Even she blinked her eyes a few times to make sure.

"Ya !! Why are you still here ?? Go to work ~ "snapped Yuri that are no longer able to hold back her annoyance and ended with a annoyed whimper upon realizing the situation around.

Then Jiyong put his hand, resting on the armrests. His position turns into a slightly inclined to the side, in the direction of Yuri sat.

"I'm doing" Jiyong replied in a low voice with a mischievous smile toward Yuri.

"Mwo? Are you kidding me ?? "snarled Yuri

"Nope. You can ask the producer. "Jiyong replied relaxed

Make up was already finished and she immediately left the room irritably. Jiyong just smiled at Yuri out. They fight for real but for others, it looks like a sweet and cute fight. The crew who in there room, smiled at seeing that.

So filming the ad of ice cream began. By following the script and the direction from producer, Ji yong and Yuri acted well. Even though Yuri did it with a heavy heart. But she must still look professional. While Ji Yong really enjoyed the filming. Every scene he did with pleasure. He was happy to see Yuri smiled sweetly at him even though it was only an act.

******

 

"Huffh ~ I can not go on like this. I'd better stay away for a while to calm my emotions. "Thought Yuri who is now on her way back to the agency.

"Eonni, you do not need to wait for me, I'll be home alone. Thank you for this day, anyeong eonni. "Said Yuri then immediately leave the Manager Han once they got to the parking area of the agency building.

"Ya, Yuri !! Wait! We go in together. "Shouted Manager Han but Yuri did not hear and then disappeared behind the entrance.

"Aigooo ~ so eager to meet with Ji Yong. Why you don't go back with Ji yong before? Ckckck "muttered Manager Han were a little disappointed but happy at the sight of Yuri like that, while a little shook her head and smiled. Then she walked towards the entrance where Yuri had disappeared.

 

Knock knock knock!

"Incoming" said Yang Daddy from inside the room

Yuri opened the door and immediately bowed after being in the room.

"Yo, Yuri, what is up?" asked Yang Daddy while invited Yuri sitting with his hand movements

"Dad, can I take a holiday? Just for 1 week, okay? "Asked Yuri

"Wae ?? Are you sick ?? " Worried Yang Daddy

"Ani, I'm well. I'm just tired and need some refreshing. "replied Yuri

"Hmm .. all right. Use your day off well. Plenty of rest and refreshing. "Yang Daddy advice, which approved Yuri take a holiday. Yang Daddy never exhausting his foster children. The most important thing for him is the health of their children. By staying healthy, they will do all the work with the best performance.

"Kamsahamnida, dad" said Yuri happy and relieved. Of course do not forget bowed to show her respect.

"If so, I go first" Yuri said goodbye and moved from her seat

"Yuri" called Yang Daddy

"Yes?"

Then Yang Daddy stood from his seat and walked to Yuri who was standing waiting for the next words of Yang Daddy. Suddenly Yang Daddy hugged Yuri. Of course that made Yuri bit surprised.

"If you are having problems or hard times, talking with Ji Yong. Although he speaks little rough but he's a good listener. He will always support and help you. "Said Yang Daddy while patting the small back Yuri.

 

Ji Yong was walking casually in one of the hallways of the agency building. With a light step and not stop smiling. He looks stupid when viewed from the perspective of others.

"Noona! Where is Yuri? "Asked Ji Yong when he met with Manager Han unintentionally.

"Oo? she is not with you ?? She had excused herself first so I thought she went home with you. "explained Manager Han

"Oh, gomawoyo, noona" said Ji yong and ends with a wink

Then Ji yong headed back to the parking lot in order to get home as soon as possible. Can meet Yuri as soon as possible. From now on, he promised to treat Yuri really well. Will not make her cry again. Although Yuri had not forgiven him.

******

 

"Gina, sorry, I can not take you met with Taeyang oppa and other members of the big bang." Regret Yuri at home

"It's okay, I can see one member of the big bang as close as like now, I've been happy. But next time you have to take me to meet the others. "Said Gina ending with bumped her shoulder to Yuri's shoulder.

"I promise" replied Yuri

"But, are you okay doing like this?" Asked Gina worry

Yuri did not answer her friend. She kept tidy up stuff and put it in her suitcase. Currently, Yuri and Gina were getting ready to go back to Indonesia.

"Let's go!" Said Yuri after finished packing. She started to pull her suitcase walking towards the exit. Air tickets, passports, and visas have been gripped by hand. Gina actually feel uncomfortable with this situation, but what can she says, she can only following Yuri, walking behind her suitcase along.

Once they reached the entrance area, their steps stopped as they passed by Ji Yong who had just entered. Ji Yong surprised to see Yuri along her suitcase.

"Wh, where are you going?" Asked Ji Yong shocked

 

*** TO BE CONTINUED ***

 

 

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Congratulation oppa deul~

finally our big bang comeback again with new album

and for appreciate them, here, the next chapter

hope you will like it

sorry for took a long time for upload the next chapter

and thank you readers who still waiting and still follow this story

^^ NEOMU KAMSHAHAMNIDA ^^