chapter 7 (english version)

From Now On You Are Mine

Since that photoshoot, there are many who want to Ji Yong and Yuri into their models. They get a lot of offers, especially Yuri. People are attracted to the natural beauty that radiates from the face of Yuri. Natural. Sometimes looks sweet, sometimes looks y. In fact, many men found Yuri is very y even looking simple.

"What?? She became part of the YG family? "Asked Ji Yong does not believe with the decision of Yang daddy.

"is not wrong?? This face is preferred by many people?? they must be blind. "Thought Ji Yong as he watched Yuri's face, who was standing next to Yang daddy with a underestimate gaze.

"started now Yuri become a fashion model under the auspices of YG entertainment." Said Yang daddy introduce Yuri to other YG family members.

"Chukahaeee!! Chukahaee! "said another give Yuri congratulations.

"Chukahae Yuri!" Seungri said as he embraced Yuri

Taeyang and Daesung gives a high five to Yuri.

"Yuri, we strive together" said Park bom

"Hwaiting!" Said Dara and Minzy simultaneously giving Yuri spirit

Therefore, Yuri was busy with various commercial photoshoots and some filming commercials and video clips. In an instant, Yuri has become a famous model.

 

"Oh? it looks like they have not come home. "commented Sunmi when entering the house of Jiyong and Yuri.

Sunmi come with Jin lang and grandfather to bring some food, ingredients, and fertility medications. They already can not wait to have grandchildren from Ji Yong and Yuri. However, Ji Yong and Yuri are not home. Sunmi and Jin lang into the kitchen to put the items that they carry. While grandfather sitting on the couch.

"Aigooo, their home is a mess." commented Jin lang.

"Because of busy, they do not have time to clean the house." Said Sun mi

Then they immediately clean it. They are sweeping, mopping, tidying the room of Yuri, and wash their clothes.

"Uh?? Why is its contents all of Yuri's clothes?? Where is Ji yong clothes?? "Muttered Sun mi wonder when trying put clothes that have been folded into the wardrobe. She opened all the cabinets in the room but could not find Ji Yong's clothes.

"Jin lang, come here!" Call Sun mi from within the room.

"Waeyo??" Said Jin lang after leaving grandpa with his apple.

"I can not find Ji yong's wardrobe. The whole room is filled with the belongings of Yuri. This is so weird. "Replied Sun mi

"Oh really?" asked Jin lang do not believe then check out the entire contents of the room.

"You're right. Come on, we're looking in the other room. "Said Jin lang. Then they get out of the room.

"What's up, sun mi?? Jin lang? "Asked grandfather curious

"Ji Yong and Yuri seems do not share a room" guessed Sun mi

"impossible" said grandfather did not believe. Then follow them into the next room.

In the room, they can find all stuff belonging to Ji Yong. Clothes, towel, toothbrush, accessories, shoes, perfume, and so on.

"daddd!!!" Shouted Sun mi and Jin lang simultaneously while viewing grandfather almost fainted. He was very surprised by this fact. Then Sun mi and Jin lang bringing grandfather sat back on the couch.

"be drink, Dad" pleaded Jin lang

 

Meanwhile, Ji Yong and Yuri did not know their mothers and grandfather arrival into their home. Currently, they are meeting with the entire of YG family, led by Yang daddy. Shortly thereafter phone of Ji yong and Yuri rang simultaneously. Everybody turned to Yong Ji and Yuri.

Eomma. It was a contact name listed on the screen of their mobile phone. Ji yong and Yuri picked at the same time.

"Hello, eomma, wae??" Said Ji Yong and Yuri simultaneously.

"QUICKLY GO HOME!! NOW!!! "Snapped Sun mi and Jin lang at the same time on the phone. They sound so loudly that Ji Yong and Yuri keep their phones away from their ears. The others back turned to Ji Yong and Yuri because they can hear cries on their phone. In addition, they also enjoy the compactness of Ji yong and Yuri, both in movement and speech.

"But, eomma?? Eomma?!! "

It turned out that their mother hung up. Ji yong and Yuri looked at each other and frowned. They wonder what happened to their mother. Why they told to go home as soon as possible. Then Ji yong and Yuri looking at all the people who were there, who still continue to pay attention to them both. Meeting paused because of Ji yong and Yuri. and then the phones of Ji yong and Yuri rang again.

"YOU STILL HAS NOT MOVING?!!!" Snapped that both mothers on the phone.

Ji yong and Yuri immediately stood up from their seats with shock. They immediately chaotic. They never saw their mothers angry like now. What's happen?

"Sorry, we have to go home first!" Permission Ji yong and Yuri as they bowed to the others at the same time. Then headed for the exit door.

"Yahhh~ they are really an interesting couple" commented Yang daddy when Ji yong and Yuri is not there in the room. All of them chuckled respond to comment of Yang daddy.

 

"What's wrong with mommy?? Why is she so angry? "Yuri muttered while on her way home with Ji yong in the car.

"You make the trouble again??" Accused Ji Yong

Yuri give a sharp glance to Ji yong. "It was you who make trouble. "Accused Yuri back

"What are they doing in our house?" Asked Yuri

Shortly thereafter, they looked at each other and widened their eyes. They thought of the same answer. They just remembered with their rooms. Then Ji yong drove his car at high speed.

"we were home" said Ji Yong and Yuri when entering their house. There already exist grandfather, Jin lang, and Sunmi was sitting on the couch with their angry and disappointed face.

"Here you are!" Command grandfather

Ji yong and Yuri immediately knelt down in front of them with fear.

"Tell me what happened?? Why your rooms separate? "Asked Sun mi

"What all this time you never slept together?" Asked Jin lang

They did not answer. Yuri just looked down with resigned face while Ji yong just looking straight down.

"Well, if you do not want to say it. Stay that way! "Said Sun mi upset. Then she headed for Ji Yong's room and move all items into the room of Yuri. Jin lang helped her.

 

It's been four hours Ji yong and Yuri like that. Their feet have been tingling and even numbness. Yuri no longer able to hold it. Several times she was seen grimacing and trying to move her legs so that blood can flow. So also with Ji Yong. Actually grandfather, Sun mi, and Jinlang not have the heart to punish them but this time they've gone too far. They have lied to their parents and grandfather.

"You may straighten your legs. your penalty are done. "Command grandfather.

Yuri and Ji Yong was relieved because their punishment was over. Quickly they immediately straighten their legs who have numbness. They banging on their feet so that blood can flow back quickly.

"Grandpa forgive you this time. but if you split the room again, just look at what your grandfather will be doing. "grandfather threaten

"Thank you, Grandpa. Please forgive us. "Said Yuri

"Even if you're arguing, you should not get separate rooms like this. Resolve your problem quickly and get along again. That way of living of the household. "Adviced Jin lang

"Ne" Yuri said softly

"Ji Yong, you have to go back to the main room." Command Sun mi

"Ne" Ji Yong said low voice

"because of this, we will stay here for a few days so you do not split the room again." Said Grandpa

Ji yong and Yuri only could sighed quietly. Perceiving.

"Go to your rooms!" Command Grandpa

Ji yong and Yuri walked into their room with not excited.

 

"Aigooo, my legs is so limp" complained Yuri in the room and lay down on the bed. Followed by Ji Yong.

"Then what do we do now??" asked Yuri.

"do not know. I'm tired. "Ji Yong replied then crawled on top of the bed. He lay down under a blanket and get ready for sleep.

"What are you doing here?" asked Yuri tartly

"Sleep. Wae?? "

"do you have to sleep here??"

"If you do not want, you can sleep on the floor." Ji Yong replied casually

"What did you say?? This is my bedroom, you are supposed to sleep on the floor. "Said Yuri upset. Then she pulled the blanket who covering Ji yong and kicked him until he fell down.

"YOU!!!" Snapped Ji Yong.

He pulled back the blanket which held by Yuri and get back to sleep. But Yuri did not allow him to lie. She tried to get rid of Ji Yong from the bed. They fighting over the bed back.

"Are you guys fighting again??" Shouted Sun mi from the outside. She seems heard a noise from inside the room.

"Nooootttt!!!" Said Ji Yong and Yuri simultaneously

"Tch" Ji Yong and Yuri muttered as they glanced at each other sharply.

Then they were forced to sleep together in one room, on one bed. Arraign each other's backs. Just for a few days. until their grandpa and mothers returned.

"Aigooo, already married but they still act like children. Tsk tsk tsk "Sunmi commented as she shaking her head.

 

 

*****

aaaahhh~ finally, I can update this chapter

long time no see my readers and my subscribers

I'm so so sorry for late update *bow*

I'm so busy with my job. so many projects I have to finish phew~

Please keep read and support this story. *90º bow*

feel free to comment my story or what you think / feel about my story

your comment and your subscribe are my passion

and please upvote if you like it

^^ thank you for reading ^^