chapter 2 (english version)

From Now On You Are Mine

One week later. Ji yong's and Yuri's parents were busy preparing all the needs of their children's marriage. They chose a day when Ji Yong's birthday. Therefore, all invitations printed to celebrate Ji Yong's birthdays. It was done in order to avoid breaking news before the reception was held. In a famous hotel ballroom, the guests are already arriving. From the family, YG family, and journalists. Ji Yong are getting ready in the groom room. While the bride still do not know anything.

"Hello, Yuri, you've arrived in Seoul?" Said Jin lang in the phone

"I've got home. Waeyo? where are you, mom? "asked Yuri

"Come to the Star Moon Resident Hotel. My friends is holding a fashion show and she was deprived of the model. Urgent!. Hurry you come here! The show already want to begin. "Said Jin lang lie to her daughter.

"Ok mom"

Yuri immediately went to the hotel which was ordered by her mother without putting the slightest suspicion. That's because she had often asked for help by her mother like this. Jin lang is a CEO of a fashion show organizer. She is responsible for the success of a fashion show. Because of this, she has some acquaintance fashion designers.

"How? Yuri had come? "asked Hyun Suk

"she is on her way" replied Jin lang

Shortly afterwards, Yuri, who did not know anything, arrived.

"Woahh ~ crowded at all. Many journalists. Yaahh~ definitely famous designer. "Yuri muttered in awe at the sight of the crowd in front of the ballroom were told by her mother.

"Yuri!! Quickly! "Jin lang command at the sight of her daughter's figure so Yuri moves quickly. "quickly incoming! We've run out of time. "Her orders again

"quickly dress her up" Jin lang command to make-up stylist who is already in the room.

"You wait here until time was called. Do not go anywhere. "Jin lang command to Yuri

After make-up, that stylist helped to change clothes.

"Woaah ~ wedding dress. It's beautiful. Looks like this time themed wedding. "Yuri muttered in awe at the sight of the beautiful wedding dress. Now, Yuri has been wearing the wedding dress. Complete with a crown on his head and bouquet in her hand.

"Please wait here" said the stylist after transform Yuri into a bride. Then she was gone.

"Woahh ~ felt like I would get married hahaha, I love this dress. So beautiful. "Yuri muttered in awe while in front of the mirror. "Self camera first hehehe" chuckled Yuri

The door opened when Yuri was taking photos of herself. And a man walked inside. Yuri widened her eyes. She was surprised by the figure. She was very familiar with these figure. He wore a white suit with black trim, white pantofel, maroon bow tie, and masculine hairstyle. It makes this men look more cool and mature.

"G, G, G-dragon?!" muttered Yuri surprised. Ji yong walked toward her.

"You, you are my partner?" asked Yuri who did not believe what she saw this time.

"Partner?" Ji Yong repeating the question of Yuri while frowned.

"Yeah, my partner for the fashion show later. The theme is a wedding, so there must be a partner as the groom. You're my partner, right? "Said Yuri

"Oh god, what a dream I had last night?" Yuri's heart cry. She was happy because her idol who will be her partner later in a fashion show.

"Says who?" Ji Yong asked again.

"Eomma" Yuri replied with an innocent face

Ji Yong smirked sarcastically. "No, this my wedding party." Denied Ji Yong

"Mwoo?!! You're going to get married?? Why all of a sudden?? With who?? Artist? Singer? Or model?? "asked Yuri quickly and excited. She was so surprised to hear her idol getting married. She was curious because of that she kept asking. She even forgot if today was his idol's birthday.

"This is our wedding" Ji Yong replied as he pushed Yuri's forehead with his forefinger.

"MWOO?!!!" Now Yuri more surprised.

"this is the plan of our parents and my grandfather. They wanted to arranged us to married. Because of that, now we're here, like this. If it were not for my grandfather's illness, I do not want to do this. Partner?? Right, from now on we are partners. Acting partners. We will acting in front of our parents and my grandfather. "Said Ji Yong who continue to speak as if he was rapping as he continued to walk closer to Yuri. Without realizing it, Yuri took a step backward every time Ji Yong stepped forward. Ji yong cornered Yuri to the wall so that Yuri can not retreat anymore.

"Or are you happy to be married to me?? Looks like you really know me? My fans? "Asked Ji Yong. Yuri just kept quiet. She could not think because Ji Yong's face so close to her face. Even she could feel the breath of Ji Yong. Ji yong took his face closer again as if he wanted to kiss Yuri.

"Oh no! What should I do? His face was getting closer. "thought Yuri panicked. Because of she does not know what to do, she closed her eyes. She was not able to see what will happen next.

"Hmm?? Why is he silent? "thought Yuri wondered. She curious about what was Ji Yong done to her this time but she could not open her eyes. She was unable to look Ji Yong's eyes in the close distance.

"You !" Ji Yong whispered suddenly in the Yuri's right ear. Instantly Yuri opened her eyes and glared at Ji Yong. She was shocked to hear such words from the mouth of Ji Yong. She did not accept the words of Yong Ji.

"why did not you push me?? Why did not you dodge?? Want to be kissed by a new person you meet. My lips are too valuable to women like you. "Said Ji Yong.

"YAA!! YOU! "Yuri upset.

Instantly, right now, G-dragon's image in Yuri's heart broke into pieces. She who was idolized G-dragon, she who was infatuated with G-Dragon, now has vanished. Yuri was very upset. She really did not accept with the words of Ji Yong. She squeezed the a bouquet handle who being in her hand with emotion. Then Yuri raised his hand, about to hit Ji Yong with that bouquet. But Ji Yong managed to hold it. Ji yong gripped Yuri's hand firmly, while Yuri was trying to keep his hands off but could not. Then there is a knock on the door.

"the bride prepared. You will soon enter. "Commanded earlier stylist.

"Remember! You have to be a good partner. "whispered Ji Yong commemorating Yuri. Then he let go of the hands of Yuri. His wrist was a little reddened.

"He's not G-dragon. G-dragon is not like evil like that. How is this? I was not able to run away again. I do not want to marry the evil guy. Aarghh, my life was ended. "muttered Yuri

 

"Ladies and gentlemen, today we are going to celebrate our friend's birthday, G-dragon. But before that, in addition to celebrate his birthday, we will celebrate his wedding too. "Said MC

Instantly the room was filled with the sound of people murmuring. Surely they were all shocked to hear the words of MC. Moreover, Big Bang and YG family. They were not told about this. The reporters even feel happy because getting a great news. They are grateful to have been invited to this party.

"Let us welcome the bride and groom!" welcomed MC

The invitation gave a loud applause among the bride's presence. The reporters got ready with their ​​camera to capture that precious moment. Then the door in front of the stage opened, Ji Yong and Yuri walked into the room. All eyes were on them. flash cameras shimmering.

"Yaahh ~ this hyung really. The big news like this he does not tell us. "Said Seungri

"Beautiful bride" said Park bom. Big Bang and 2NE1 to sit on one table.

Ji yong and Yuri walking on the red carpet to get on stage. Exactly in the presence of the pastor.

"Kwon Ji Yong, are you willing to be the husband of Im Yoo Ri both in joy and sorrow, in difficult and happy, in pain and healthy??" asked the the pastor who said the oath of allegiance.

"Willing" Ji Yong replied dryly.

"I'm dead. Saying the oath of allegiance. It is sacred, it is not messing around. Oh god, what should I do??" Yuri thought frantically.

"Im Yoori, are you willing to be the wife of Kwon Jiyong both in joy and sorrow, in difficult and happy, in pain and healthy?" Asked the the pastor again

Yuri did not answer immediately. She turned to her father and mother were. Then glanced at Ji Yong who was beside her. Yuri's face showed desperation. She had no hope to reject all of this. Yuri sighed before she answered the question of the pastor.

"Willing" Yuri replied resignedly.

"Well, starting today, you officially become a married couple. You've been took the oath of in front of God and your marriage has been blessed by God. you may put the ring on the ring finger of your partner and you may kiss your partner. "Said the pastor

Then Ji yong and Yuri was put on the ring with each other. After that, Ji yong holding Yuri's face with both hands. One of his thumb covered Yuri's lips. And then, Ji yong kissing Yuri. not kiss her lips but his own thumb. Yuri is shocked, she widened her eyes. The invited guests are not aware of it and keep loud applause. Grandfather and parents of bride are so happy. Eventually the two of their children can unite. While reporters were kept busy to capture every moment on this party.

"Dear audience, now let us sing happy birthday to our groom." Said MC

"Saengil chukahamnida ... saengil chukahamnida ..."

At the time of the birthday song sung, a birthday cake emerged from the side of the stage. Complete with a candle that has been .

"oh Yeah, today is G-dragon's birthday. Phew, I can not say happy birthday to him. I do not want. "Thought Yuri

"Saranghaneun G-dragon .. saengil chukahamnida ..."

Then Ji yong blow out the candles. After that, he walked over and whispered to MC.

"Well, there is a demand from our groom. He wanted to say something to you. "Said MC

"Annyeonghaseo everyone. Previously, I would like to apologize to you about our marriage that seemed sudden. I do not want this become breaking news before the wedding party started because my wife not familiar with the world of entertainment. "explained Ji Yong while embrace Yuri tenderly.

"Tchhh, a good acting" Yuri thought irritated. However, it appears from the outside, Yuri smiled happily.

"And for my friends in YG ent., Sorry if I shock you. It is a surprise for you guys hahaha ... Bless us and pray for the best for me and my wife. thank you everybody. "continued Ji Yong. Then he bowed to salute, followed by Yuri.

After that, the bride may be went everywhere. They can meet with whomever they want. They can talk to whomever they want.

"Yurii ~ 'said grandfather followed by Ji yong's parents.

"My goodness, so uncle and aunt are the parents of G-dragon. and Grandpa is his grandfather. "Said Yuri did not believe. During this time, Yuri often met them but never knew about G-dragon.

"Sorry, we need to talk in private" permitted Jin Lang and then shepherded Yuri away from Ji Yong and his family. Hyun-seok also followed them.

"What else, mom?" asked Yuri tartly

"Why mommy and daddy do this to me??" Protested Yuri

"Sorry, we do not mean to lie to you. But you had been arranged marriage from childhood, just that you've never met. Moreover grandfather was sick and he wants you to get married. "explained Hyun Seok

"Why should that guy??" Protested Yuri with a little whine.

"Why indeed?? He is handsome, cute, and nice. Do not you love the Korean artist?? "asked Jin lang confused

"Nice my ! he was just ..." replied Yuri cut off by the sound of Ji Yong

"Yuri, we have to get around to meet the other guests." Said Ji Yong suddenly appeared behind Yuri. He gave a smile to Yuri's parents.

"Come on honey" said Ji Yong and led Yuri away from her parents

"Watch out!! if you dare to tell to our family!!" Whispered Ji yong threatening.

"Ji Yong!" a woman calling him

"Chukahae, Ji Yong-ie!" Said Dara to congratulate to Ji Yong.

"Kyaaa ~!! Big bang!! 2ne1!!! " Excited Yuri, forgot herself.

Yuri holding Daesung's hands and jumping up and down. Please understand, Yuri is a huge fan of Big Bang.

"Ehemm" Ji yong cleared his throat and it makes Yuri realized.

"Ah, sorry, my name is Yuri Im. Nice to meet you. "Said Yuri introduced herself politely.

"Hahahaha an attractive girl" commented Daesung as he patting Yuri's shoulder

"Oh my god! They are more handsome for the real. "Yuri's heart screams.

"Ji Yong, why did not you tell us?" asked Taeyang

"Yang daddy know about this?" Asked TOP

"I already know" said a middle-aged man who approached them. Followed by Tablo and Seven. The man fondly known as Yang daddy, the owner of YG ent.

"Ji Yong's parents had told me because of that I would not be surprised hahaha" said Yang daddy

"Ah, you cheating. Did not tell us." Protested Minzy

"Hahaha .. Ji Yong told you before that this is a surprise" said Yang daddy and doing high fives with Ji Yong.

"Eventually, welcome to marriage life hahaha" commented Tablo as he embracing Ji Yong

"well, well, Ji yong, accompany Yuri to meet her friends." Command daddy

"Ah, do not need. I do not have a friend in Korea. "Rejected Yuri

"Eh?"

"All my friends are in Indonesia. I was born and raised in Indonesia. I'm a mixed Korean - Chinese Indonesian. "explained Yuri with a sweet smile.

"Oh, no wonder. Your face looks like Korean but also does not look like the Korean. "Commented CL

"the bride and their families just went up on stage for a group photo." Called MC from the stage.

Then Yuri and Ji yong photograph along with their parents and grandfather. In addition to photographers, reporters had come to capture that moment. After that, the bride photos along with the YG family.

After the photo session, Ji yong and Yuri marriage party ended. Ji yong and Yuri immediately changed clothes and rushed to the airport. They will honeymoon. Their parents have prepared everything. Tickets, hotels, and even their suitcases.

"be careful there" said Jin lang when they were at the airport.

"Ji Yong, keep Yuri well" pleaded Sun mi

"Enjoy your honeymoon" Joo Won said and winked.

After hugged them one by one, Ji Yong and Yuri were off. In the plane, pitch dark because the lights turned off purposely so that passengers can resting on their evening way.

"Ughh, so tired. This morning I just got off the plane, now it is on the plane again. Plus many surprising events that happened today. I'm married?? With a brash guy?? Hahaha .. this must have been a dream. Yes, this is definitely a dream. Sweet dreams because I'm married to a G-dragon. But immediately turned into a nightmare because of the G-dragon who did not like G-dragon that I knew. Not only the appearance who bad boy style, but also his behavior. Huuh!! Damn! I had to get to sleep so that this nightmare disappeared. "Yuri thought then promptly fell asleep.

 

*****

annyeong readers ^^

yeayy, this is my new fanfiction

thank you to my readers who subscribe, vote and comment

I really really appreciate it. I don't expect that I would get subscribe, vote, and comment early.

I'm very happy. Please keep read and support this story

your comment and your subscribe are my passion

^^ thank you for reading ^^