chapter 6 (english version)

From Now On You Are Mine

"Ji Yong, your reality show yesterday is really great. The highest rating. You and Yuri scored a record. Good job!! "praised Yang daddy when Ji Yong has arrived at the office.

"Right, hyung. I also watched it. You two are cool. "Said Seungri

"This is the first time I saw Ji Yong gagged by a woman hahaha" commented Taeyang

"Yuri was great. She can conquer big bang's frontman haahaha " commented Daesung

"You all watched it?" Asked Ji Yong did not believe

"We do not want to miss the show as good as that." TOP replied with a grin

"You and Yuri managed to attract the attention of many people. So many comments that go for you two. Even many sponsors who are interested in you guys. You guys are really couple of this year. "explained Yang daddy

"Ah, I heard from your mother, she said you and Yuri have not had time to do a pre-wedding photoshoots??" Said Yang daddy. Ji yong just shook his head.

"There happens to be a bridal wants you and Yuri became its brand ambassador. Your mother and I had already agreed to set the schedule for you guys. Tomorrow you go to this bridal to do photoshoots. "explained Yang daddy while giving a business card. In the card, written the address where the bridal it was.

 

"Have you seen?" Asked Yuri did not believe in the phone. She was surprised that the reality show who starred by herself had reached out of Korea so quickly.

"yes, I have. It became tranding topic here hahaha" said Gina across the phone.

"And it turns out G-dragon's favorite food is sour vegetables. I did not thought. Wkwkwkwk "laughed Gina

"Yeah, he was addicted when I made sour vegetables hahaha"

"But, you know, you are the most crazy girl I've ever known. You hand over G-dragon's mouth full with potatoes in it wkwkwkk ... I swear, you are completely insane. A hallyu star gagged by his wife wkwkwk "

"Hahaha let him know the feeling. How dare he insult me​​. "

"Ya You, you must to be grateful to get married with G-dragon, instead as dogs and cats. It used to be you admitted G-Dragon as your husband, instead as it is now. "

"That it used to be. If I knew he was like this, I also did not want to marry him and did not be idolized him. "regretted Yuri

"What can we do? You were meant to G-dragon. "

"Ya, I have to go. The bad boy had gone home. Byee. "Says Yuri then immediately hung up.

"Had dinner?" asked Yuri when Ji yong sat beside her. But, Ji Yong did not answer it.

"Tch." Yuri muttered quietly when her question did not answered. Then she moved from her seat to the room.

"Tomorrow is our pre-wedding photoshoot" Ji Yong said when Yuri walked in front of him. Ji yong's words made Yuri stopping. She turned her head.

"Pre wedding?? I do not want! "rejected Yuri

"That's good, I also do not want to. Because of that, you said it yourself with mommy if you do not want. "Said Ji Yong took out his cell phone from his pocket pants. He dialed a number.

"Hello, mom"

"Yes what is it, my son?"

"Yuri said she wanted to say something to you, Mom."

"Yaa!! Ji Yong!! Andweee! "Cried Yuri quietly as she shook Ji yong's arm. She aslo tried to grab the Ji Yong's phone.

"What's that?" asked Sun mi in the phone

"mommy asked by yourself to her." Said Ji Yong then gave a cell phone to Yuri. Yuri stared at Ji yong sharply and raised her fist as if to hit Ji Yong. Ji Yong smiled. A victorious smile. Then with annoyance, Yuri took the phone from Ji Yong's hand.

"Hello, mom" Yuri replied resignedly

"What is it, Yuri?? What would you say? "asked Sun mi curious

"Ah, that is, mom. Hmmm, that is about the pre-wedding "Yuri replied hesitantly. Ji Yong who was sat beside her, staring Yuri and smiled with pride.

"that, it has passed but still doing it. Hmmm, thank you, mom. "answered Yuri with a low voice. Beside her, Ji Yong chuckled.

"Ah you are, do not need to thank. I thought you want to say something important, such as the news about you are pregnant. Hahaha. "Said Sun mi

"Hahahaha" laughed Yuri with forced. She hopes this conversation will soon finished.

"Already, it is time to bed. It's late. Immediately make a grandchildren for our kkkk "chuckled Sun mi

"Yes, mom. Good night. "Said Yuri then hung up. After that, Yuri threw the phone into Ji Yong. Upset. Yuri hit Ji yong with a couch pillow so many times to vent her anger. Then go into the room with pissed off.

"Hahahaha" Ji Yong laughed out loud. He was so happy tonight.

 

"hahaha Yuri-sii, do not be rigid. Just relax. You just have to smile and stare G-dragon with full of love. "begged the photographer and directing another poses.

"G-dragon, please be more tenderhearted again." he pleaded again

"Beware if you dare to do strange things. I'll scream. "whispered Yuri threatening while maintaining her poses and her smile.

"try it. I will bung up you with my mouth. "Whispered Ji yong threaten back and smiled while looking into the camera. Yuri can only endure the pissed off.

"Yeah like that. That's great. "Comments of the photographer who keeps busy taking photos of them.

"now Yuri can lay down." ordered the photographer

"and then G-dragon on his stomach up here." ordered the photographer directing the pose. Ji Yong on his stomach above Yuri's head so that his face met with Yuri's face but in the opposite direction.

"Face your partner and Yuri put both of your palms on the head of Ji Yong." Said the photographer.

"Yes, like that. Hold!! "he ordered and then immediately took a few photos from different angles.

"Ok, keep that position. G-dragon kiss your wife's forehead. "Commanded  the photographer again and take some more pictures.

"Well, now you can change your clothes. We get into more casual theme. "said the photographer.

After Ji yong and Yuri photographed with a formal wedding dress, now they are wearing a more casual wedding dress. Yuri wore a wedding dress which more simple and just along her knees as well as a pretty flower crown. While Ji yong wearing white shorts, white shirt, silver vest, and a black bow tie.

"You are free to do whatever poses. Remain to tenderhearted and full of love. "Said the photographer

For Ji yong, this was an easy job. He was often be like this with a model of beautiful woman as his partner. But, for Yuri, she do not know what to do. She confused as to what should be styled to look tenderly. Actually, she do not want to make a romance with Ji Yong. So also with Ji Yong. But he must be professional.

"Now please stand up and facing each other." Said photographer

"G-dragon please kiss your wife's lips" he added

Yuri immediately turned to the photographer and widened her eyes after hearing the words of the photographer. Ji yong relax because he suspected from the beginning that there will be a kiss scene.

"You do not need to be ashamed. We are here, it's almost every day saw that scene hahaa "said photographer

Yuri can only surrender. She rolled back her face with dispirited. Ji Yong took a step closer to Yuri. Yuri immediately closed her eyes tightly. Ji yong slightly leaned forward so that his face is now align with face of Yuri. He smirked when he saw the face of Yuri being anxious. Ji yong leaned his face and put his lips right on the lips of Yuri. Yuri squeezed the bottom of her dress tightly and held her breath. At that time, they can feel the electric shock from their lips.

"Good!" Cried the photographer excited. Ji yong release his kiss while Yuri is still closed her eyes and motionless. Ji yong kept pay attention to Yuri like that. He smirked again and pushed Yuri's forehead with his forefinger. It makes Yuri opened her eyes and a little rubbed her forehead. Yuri stared at Ji Yong with a look of upset when he left.

"photo shoot is over and you are able to change your clothes. Thank you for your cooperation. Good job all! "Said photographer

"Urgghh!" growled Yuri, now she in the the dressing room while rubbing her lips with back of her hand. She does not like to be kissed by Ji Yong.

"By the way What the hell was?? There is electricity from his lips?? "Yuri thought with a shudder.

Meanwhile, Ji Yong who also was changing his clothes in a separate room.

"Yahhh, I had been wasting this precious lips with the crazy girl. What can I do?? I have to be professional. By the way, her lips are very dangerous. her lips can stun someone's lips. When pocky game too. Iihh, do not let her lips touch my lips again. "Ji Yong thought with a shudder.

 

 

*****

annyeong readers~ ^^

kyaa~ the reader and the subscriber continue to increase little by little

thank you to my new readers, my new subscriber, and new comment

I really really appreciate it. I'm very happy. Please keep read and support this story. *90º bow*

feel free to comment my story or what you think / feel about my story

your comment and your subscribe are my passion

and please upvote if you like it

^^ thank you for reading ^^