chapter 5 (english version)

From Now On You Are Mine

"We are back again in We Just Married show!!! Still with our newlyweds, G-dragon and Yuri. "Said Cho sun began the second segment. "We go toooo..." added Cho sun

"Couple games!!!" Said Cho sun and Jimin simultaneously.

"We've been in their backyard. Here already prepared some games they will play. I will explain the rules. During the game, G-Dragon had to carry Yuri and do not be to fall. "explained Jimin

"Carrying on the back?" asked Ji Yong

"not, carry in front." Answer Jimin and then Ji Yong and Yuri nodded.

"From the start line there, you have to run to the first post. In this first post, G-Dragon had to do squats while still carrying Yuri five times. Then move to the second post. There you doing pocky game. Pocky length remaining to be under one centimeters. If it fails, repeat it back. After that, move to the third post. In this post, G-dragon sitting while eating roasted potatoes who fed by Yuri. Remember, Yuri should not be dropped. She had to sit on the lap of G-dragon and only Yuri are allowed to touch the potatoes. After G-dragon swallow up his potatoes, he must be whistled as a sign to finish. And all you have to do it in five minutes. "explained Jimin.

"You've got it?? Remember, once again, Yuri must not touch the ground at all. "Said Cho sun reminded. Ji yong and Yuri nodded their heads with confidence.

"Well, you may be getting ready at the starting line." Commanded Cho sun. Then Ji yong and Yuri walked to the starting line. They are getting ready.

"Viewers at home, whether our new bride is able to complete the games we provide?? We'll see their compactness. Immediately we started. "Said Cho sun. At the starting line, Ji Yong began to carrying Yuri. They looked at each other. Their memories back to events that occurred when their honeymoon.

"Are you ready?" Asked Jimin for sure. It makes Ji yong and Yuri back to the real world.

"ye, yes!!!" replied Yuri

"Remember!! your time is only five minutes. Three! Two! One!! Go!!! "Said Cho sun.

G-dragon ran to the first post with Yuri still holding in his hands. Yuri draping her arms around the neck of Ji yong tightly to keep from falling. And quickly Ji Yong managed to do squat five times. Then ran again towards the second post. Yuri quickly grabbed a pocky from the top of the table.

"Must be below one centimeters!" Said Jimin reminded.

Yuri insert pocky into the mouth of Ji yong and the other end is inserted into the her own mouth. Bite-by-bite, they spend a pocky and leaving the last piece of pocky. The piece is measured and must be below one centimeters in length. The first experiment, they failed because they did not want their lips touch each other. Similarly, the second and the third.

"Come on, the time goes on!" Said Jimin encouraged.

Because Yuri excited to win, she finally took an action. She put a pocky back into the mouth of Ji Yong and then she holds Ji yong's face with both hands. After that, she insert the other end into her own mouth and began to bite. Bite-by-bite, they are getting closer. Yuri resist Ji Yong's face so as not to avoid when Yuri started approaching. Yuri kept biting until finally her lips begin to touch the lips of Ji Yong. Instantly Ji Yong's eyes widened. He felt a strange vibration when his lips touch the lips of Yuri. Yuri then let it go after she feel confident that this time the piece of pocky has been as short as possible.

"Wooww, 0.5 centimeters" Cho sun amazed when measuring the piece of pocky

"Yes!! It worked! Ji yong move fast!! Third post! "commanded Yuri eagerly. Ji yong who still shocked, ran to the third post, but his mind was not focused.

In the last post, Ji yong sitting the bench that has been provided and Yuri sat on his lap.

"Oouchh!! Hot!! "Cried Yuri when opening potato wrapped in aluminum foil. Although it's very hot, Yuri must remain open them quickly.

"Yaa!! What are you doing before?? "Whispered Ji Yong annoyed while Yuri is still busy with the potato.

"It's just a game. You're the one who told me to be a good partner. "Replied Yuri whispered as she continued to open up the hot potato. Then Yuri destroy the potatoes into small pieces for easy to eating.

"Open your mouth!! Aaa .... "Yuri pleaded and then insert a small piece of potato into the mouth of Ji Yong.

"Ough!! Ough!! Hot! "Cried Ji Yong overheated while blew on his own

"Chewed fast!! I blow it for you! "Yuri commanded and fanned Ji yong's mouth who opening and closing his mouth like the mouth of a fish.

"Fuhhh! Fuhh! "Yuri blew a piece of potato and put it back into the mouth of Ji Yong.

"Come on, the time is not a longer!" told Jimin

Yuri speed up the movement. She quickly blew the potato and put into the mouth of Ji Yong. And so on. While it is blown, the potato is still hot. Ji yong chew it with full of struggle. His eyes were watery. His mouth full of hot potato.

"Time is only 30 seconds left!" Said Cho sun

Ji yong still not eat up the potato that is in his mouth whereas potato are still a lot of pieces. Because time is not much, Yuri continues to insert the pieces into Ji Yong's mouth until his mouth full.

"NNG!!! Mmm Nngg! "Muttered Ji yong unclear because his mouth is full of hot potatoes. he was angry with what is done by Yuri. After putting all the pieces of potato, Yuri clapped over Ji yong's mouth, who filled with potatoes, with her hands. Ji yong glared at Yuri and Yuri just responded with a smile.

"Feel that!" thought Yuri and keep smiling. She was happy can take revenge to Ji Yong.

"Priiittttt!!!" Whistle sounded, signaling the time has run out.

"your time is up!!" said Cho sun

"Yuri was so excited hahaha. G-dragon could not even speak. "Commented Jimin and laughed. Yuri was still smiling as she helps clean the mouth of Ji Yong. A victorious smile. Ji yong is still trying to eat up the potatoes that is in his mouth.

"rancid girl! you see! You will get a reply! "Growled Ji yong at heart. Ji yong stared Yuri sharply. the anger stare. Yuri replied with a victory stare.

"You look most excited hahaha" commented Jimin back.

"It's because I love to see the runnning man show hehehe" said Yuri. Ji yong who stood beside her, still chewing.

"You watch every week??" asked Cho sun

"Ne" replied Yuri nodding.

"Hahaha well, you had already seen them playing games. Later we will see them compactness back in the next segment. So stay tuned. "Said Cho sun end the second segment.

 

"Back again with us on We Just Married. We have reached the last segment. In the Show Your Love segment. "Said Jimin open the third segment.

"at the beginning of the segment, they've promised to show them cook together in the kitchen." Added Jimin

"Well, now we've been in the kitchen. What would you cook? "Asked Cho sun

"because chinese food not much different from Korean food, so I cook a typical Indonesian food. the food's name is bakwan. "Replied Yuri

"Bak? Wan?? Like what is that? "Asked Cho sun curious

"You're all curious, right? We here also curious. No need to linger more, we soon see them anyway. "Said Jimin facing the camera.

Then with nimble, Yuri slicing carrots and cabbages. Ji yong help Yuri peeling corn. After that, he gave it to Yuri for sliced​​. Then Yuri mixing carrots, cabbages, corn, and bean sprouts into one. and then add the eggs and a little bit flour. And flavoring to taste. After that, fry until cooked. Meanwhile, Ji yong prepare rice and sour vegetables on the dining table.

"This is it, bakwan has finished." Said Yuri while showing her cooking results.

"Let's eat. let's try the sour vegetables. "Said Ji Yong

"Well viewers, this is called bakwan and sour vegetables. You want to know what it feels like, we'll try it. "Says Cho sun

"Mmm, overstuffed and crunchy" commented Jimin when took a bite of bakwan

"you are right, this bakwan crunchy and overstuffed at once. And this sour vegetables, tastes a little sour, sweet, and salty. So delicious. "Commented Cho sun while trying the sour vegetables.

"Mmm, well, we've reached the last segment. Surely you had already seen how mismatched and compact our newlywed. There may be words that would be spoken? "Said Cho sun to begin to close the show.

"For everyone, sorry if our marriage surprised you. We both like to thank all of you who have blessed us, especially the VIP, my fans. We love you all. "Said Ji yong and then he and Yuri forming heart with their hands.

"The words of G-dragon had ended the today's episode. Let us pray for them both to always happy. See you in the next episode and of course with other newlyweds. Only on We Justttttt .... "said Jimin

"MARRIED!!! Byee!!! "They said simultaneously and waving their hands towards the camera.

 

 

*****

annyeong readers~ ^^

oopps, sorry for human error. I forgot to unchecklist hide chapter kkkkk~

thank you to my new readers, my new subscriber, and new comment

I really really appreciate it. I'm very happy. Please keep read and support this story.

your comment and your subscribe are my passion

and please upvote if you like it

^^ thank you for reading ^^