chapter 10 (english version)

From Now On You Are Mine

"Yuri, today Mommy would return to Indonesia. Papa has been ordered back to  home. "told Jin lang when they're breakfast together.

"Yes! diminished one! "thought Ji yong happy. He always hoped his family could quickly return to their homes so he and Yuri can sleep in a separate room again.

"so sudden. what time is your flight ?? "said Yuri

"13.00" replied Jin lang

"aahh ~ I can not send you to the airport" regrets Yuri

"It's okay, dear. you were busy now." Said Jin lang

"Mommy and grandpa who will take your mom later " said Sun mi

"Because you already do not fight anymore, Mommy and grandpa decided to go home too. Your father has also told us to go back. "Added Sun mi

"Really??" Ji Yong asked excitedly. Finally his hopes come true. Now he does not need to pretend anymore. Yuri also happy to hear that. Not that they do not like their grandfather and their parents live in their homes, but because Yuri and Ji yong do not like to be roommate.

"Already, you set out now. You'll be late. "Command grandfather.

 

In the choreography room, Big Bang were choreographed exercise together.

"Yaahh ~ hyung, today you look very happy. there is something fun? "Seungri asked after the workout is completed. Ji Yong smiled broadly.

"Hey, what's going on??" TOP asked curious as he put his arms on the shoulders of Ji Yong.

"Today grandpa, mother, and Yuri's mother had gone home. I was free again hahaha "Ji Yong replied with a happy laugh. "I finally get rid of that crazy chick hahaha" added Ji yong. He was really happy.

"Ji yong, you're done ??" said Yuri suddenly opened the door of choreography room. She invites Ji yong go home with happy hearts. She had missed her room without Ji Yong.

"Let's go home" Yuri said again as she walked up to big bang that was sitting in the corner.

"so rush you are. do not you missing your big bang oppa? "said Taeyang

Yuri squatted next to Taeyang. "Of course. I miss you all. "Yuri replied and smiled sweetly.

"How is he?? Is he still likes to relapse ?? "Daesung asked with a chuckle. Yuri glanced Ji yong for a moment then shook her head and smiled sweetly.

"relapse?? Who?? "confused Ji Yong. He did not understand the conversation between Daesung and Yuri

"No, you do not need to know" replied Yuri lied to Ji yong. He does not know that Yuri tell about him to other members.

Yuri and the other members of big bang enjoy their chat. Sometimes they laugh because the funny topic. In fact they treat Yuri gently.

"Since when she is close with the other??" thought Ji Yong as he looking at them.

 

"Aahh ~ finally I can get my room back." Yuri muttered when she got off from the car and walked toward the door of the house happily. Yuri and Ji Yong had just arrived at their home.

"that time I was lost but now I am not going to lose again." Said Ji yong as he passed in front of Yuri. Yuri stunned. She was digesting the words of Ji yong. Then she immediately ran after Ji yong.

"You will not be able to take my room! Weekkk! "Said Yuri ahead Ji yong and sticking her tongue out.

Yuri started to push the door code. Immediately the door was already open. Yuri rush to open the door so as not preceded by Ji Yong. But unfortunately, Ji yong hold the door while Yuri was about to close it. They pull the door each other.

"YAA !! Ji yong !! Remove your hand !! "Yuri command.

She is still trying to close the door so Ji Yong can not enter. With all his strength, Ji yong pull that door so that Yuri pulled out. Yuri staggered forward. Ji Yong took the opportunity to immediately get into. When Ji yong was taking off his shoes, Yuri immediately jumped on his back in order to hamper the movement of Ji Yong.

"YAA !! You!! Get off, crazy girl!! "Ji Yong command. He spun to the right and to the left so that Yuri can fall out of his back. But Yuri continues to survive. She grabbed Ji Yong firmly so as not to fall.

"Young master? Miss Yuri ?? "said a middle-aged woman. It seems the age of the woman was not much different from Sun mi and Jin lang. She appears as she heard a noise at the door.

"auntie Jang?!" said Ji Yong shocked. Ji Yong knew that woman.

Yuri immediately climb down slowly from Ji Yong's back. She confused. She does not know who she is but she can knows her name. Ji yong and Yuri forgot to fight the room.

"Welcome home. Starting today I am going to work here. "Said auntie Jang with a smile and left them.

Ji yong sighed. Then he walked to the room with unsteady. All his hopes smashed into pieces. Yuri who still confused, follow Ji Yong to the room. When in the room, Ji yong threw himself into the bed. Hopeless.

"What is wrong? Who is that auntie?? "Yuri asked, sitting next to Ji Yong.

"she is auntie Jang, my family's maid" said Ji Yong

"So??" Yuri asked again. She still did not understand why Ji yong was not excited like that.

"she is the right hand of my mother. She definitely sent here to keep an eye on us. " explained Ji yong was not excited. He did not think that his mother would keep an eye on.

"That means you can not go back to your room ??" asked Yuri. Ji Yong did not answer. He continued to lay down and closed his eyes.

"Damnnnn!" growled Yuri annoyed and thrashed on the bed. "Until when I was have to sleep with hands tied ??" complained Yuri in a small voice. She was upset that she had to continue sharing a room with Ji Yong.

 

Right now, Yang daddy along with his artists are meeting in the meeting room. They were discussing about some work.

"Be prepared, next week YG Family Japan Tour 2014 will begin." Said Yang daddy.

"Yes! Finally, I can be free from that crazy girl "thought Ji Yong happy. He smiled to himself because of his excitement.

"Uyee !! No more that guy in my room "thought Yuri happy. She swung his chair that can rotate to the right and to the left.

They were both happy to be apart even though only temporary. They think this is an opportunity for them to be far apart. Will not meet each other for a few days. YG Family Tour in the form of a concert, so according to Ji Yong and Yuri, Yuri will not participate because he's just a model, not a singer.

"Yuri, you also join" Yang daddy said after explaining the concert tour.

"Uh?!" said Yuri did not believe it. The smile on the Ji Yong's face disappear instantly after hearing Yang daddy's words. He slightly widen his eyes and frozen. Did not believe what he was hearing. Their hope come back smashed into pieces. Other members of big bang just a little smile when they saw the expression of that couple. They seemed to be able to read minds of Ji yong and Yuri.

"You will begin your debut in Japan. There are several shooting will be held in Japan. "Said Yang daddy

 

"Aarghh, why do you always following me?" protested Ji Yong when they return home.

"Who is following you? I also do not want to always be with you. Selfish, two-faced, . Huh! "Said Yuri. She snickered.

Ji yong stopped suddenly after hearing all the words of Yuri. And Yuri not fast enough to avoid so she crashing into the back of Jiyong. Then Ji yong quickly turned back to face Yuri. He looked at Yuri sharply. And then he took a step forward, Yuri took a step back. Ji Yong forward a few steps, Yuri took several steps back. Until finally Yuri cornered. The wall made ​​Yuri can not take a step back more.

"Try to repeat again what you said earlier!" asked Ji Yong and kept staring Yuri sharply. He could not accept the words of Yuri. But Yuri just kept quiet.

"It's you that ! Noisy! Stupid! Ugly! crazy chick! ! "Ji Yong said as he tapped Yuri's forehead with his forefinger every time he spoke those words. Yuri glared at Ji Yong. She also could not accept the words of Ji Yong. Then with lightning speed, Yuri grabbed Ji Yong hands and biting his finger as hard as possible.

"Aa-Arghhh !!" Ji Yong yelled in pain. He tried to pull his finger from the bite of Yuri. Having satisfied, Yuri let it go and leave Ji yong soon as possible.

"Oouuchh .. hurt .." Ji Yong groaned softly as his finger free.

"YAA !! YOU !! "Ji Yong shouted and pulled Yuri long hair.

"Ah-aahh, it's hurt! Get off me! "Yuri groaned while holding her hair. Yuri tried to pull her hair back but she could not. Finally, she also grabbed Ji yong's hair with both hands. They both grabbed each other and groaned. No one wants to lose.

because of they enjoyed grabbing each other, they are not aware of the couch behind Yuri. Yuri continues to move backwards so that she lost his balance because of stumble by couch. Accidentally, Yuri pulled Ji yong so they both fell to the couch by Ji yong's position falls over Yuri's body. They were both shocked. Their fights stopped for a while. Ji yong and Yuri blinked their own eyes and looked at each other.

Ji Yong could feel his heart beating strangely. His gaze fixed on Yuri's lips. For some reason he wanted to feel her soft lips. Like a magnetic. He swallowed hard and then ventured to drew his head closer.

DUK !!

"Oouuchh" Ji Yong grimaced quietly as he closed his eyes and held his forehead who feels pain.

It turns out Yuri banging her head into Ji Yong's head. Ji Yong quickly get rid of his palm from his face and glared at Yuri. Yuri hands quickly grabbed Ji Yong's head and pulled his hair back. Ji Yong did not remain silent. Now they collided their head.

 

Auntie Jang who was in the kitchen immediately came out to see what happens when she heard noises in the living room.

"Oh my godness!!" auntie Jang squealed softly. She was shocked by what she saw. She immediately closed her eyes with both hands and back into the kitchen.

From the viewpoint of auntie Jang, she saw Ji Yong and Yuri were making out on the couch.

"haishh young people, really... They are not embarrassed to do it in public. Tsk tsk tsk ... "auntie Jang murmured, shaking her own head. Her face was slightly flushed because embarrassment to see what she is not supposed to see.

 

 

*****

annyeong my readers

thanks to all my new subscribers. I'm so thankful and so happy.

Please keep read and support this story. *90º bow*

and feel free to comment my story or what you think / feel about my story

your comment and your subscribe are my passion

and please upvote if you like it

^^ thank you for reading ^^