chapter 9 (english version)

From Now On You Are Mine

After passing through a long night, Ji Yong began to awaken. He opened his eyes and saw Yuri was asleep, hugging him again.

"Phew ~ thank goodness" thought Ji Yong and sighed. He was relieved because he can pass through that dreadful night.

Ji Yong immediately closed his eyes again when Yuri move her body.

Yuri opened her eyes and she blinked her eyes. Then she immediately got up as fast as lightning. For the second time she slept with hugging Ji yong.

"Haiisshh!! why am I hugged him again? Stupid! Stupid! "muttered Yuri, annoyed with herself and hitting her own head. She immediately left Ji yong before he waking up. Hoping Ji Yong did not know about that.

Ji yong peek to see Yuri was still in there or not. It turns out that Yuri was in the bathroom. He smiled as he remembered the murmur of Yuri earlier.

 

Right now Yuri was sitting in the YG entertainment's cafetaria. She has just returned from shooting for fashion magazine.

"Haaah ~ so tired. May be because of the lack of sleep last night. "Yuri muttered. She laid her head on the table.

"By the way, what's wrong with Ji yong overnight?? Is he sick ?? or possessed by the devil?? "muttered Yuri who still curious about what happened last night. She wants to know what causes Ji yong like that.

"But, if be remembered, his sound is very y overnight" muttered Yuri as she lifted up her head back. She remembered again what happened last night. Soon she shuddered and patted her own cheek.

"What are you doing, Yuri?" Asked Seungri and it makes Yuri a little surprised. Seungri and other members toward to Yuri as they look Yuri sitting alone in there.

"Uh, oh, N-no" replied Yuri clumsy

"Where is Ji yong ??" asked Yuri when she not seeing that guy.

"He was filming the ad" replied Taeyang

"Oohhh"

"Ah, oppa, do Ji yong have a strange disease ??" said Yuri. Yuri's question makes TOP, Taeyang, Seungri, and Daesung frowned and exchanged glances.

"A strange disease ??" asked Daesung again

"Yes, last night he suddenly told me to tie his hands tighly and he moaned. But his voice was not like a moan. Hmm.. it sounds more y and seductive. "Said Yuri who trying to describe what happened last night.

"What kind ??" Seungri asked, curious

"Hmm, I think it was like this. Aaahhh ... nngghh ... "said Yuri, trying to imitate the sound of Ji yong overnight.

Simultaneously TOP, Daesung, Taeyang, and Seungri hold their laughter. They seem to know what happened to Ji Yong. But they pretend not to know.

"Are you touch him ??" asked TOP

"No, Ji yong told me not and he told me to shut his mouth too." Replied Yuri

"Ji Yong actually suffer from what ??" asked Yuri again

"It's not a disease. If Ji yong have a problem or a lot of thoughts, he would take it out that way. Other times, if he like that again, you must do the y dance in front of him so he does not get too focused with his emotions. "Said Taeyang lying to Yuri.

"What? !! y dance ??! But I can not do that "said Yuri innocent and surprised.

"It's okay, just do what you can. You do not want to see Ji Yong suffer like that, right?? "said TOP. Yuri shook her head.

"Is he often like that ??" said Yuri

"No" said Daesung

"Then who did y dance while Ji yong like that ??" Yuri asked again. They were pointed at each other.

"Hahaha you've been a victim of Ji Yong. Big Bang perform a y dance wkwkwk "Yuri laughed while imagining big bang doing y dance.

"It turns out you're here. Come on, we gotta get to the shooting location. "Said manager Han, manager of Yuri. She is looking for Yuri from earlier.

"Aahh, eonni sorry, I am forgot. Sorry oppa, I had to go first. Other times we will talking again, bye. "Said Yuri hurry up and get going with her manager.

Taeyang, Daesung, Top, and Seungri immediately burst out laughing after Yuri gone. They can not help it anymore. They are not at all sorry for what happened to Ji Yong. For them, this is very funny.

"How innocently our Yuri" Daesung comments

"Taeyang, your idea is so nice hahaha" comments TOP

"But how can Ji yong hyung get drugs like that ??" Seungri asked curious

Others just shrug their shoulders. Then laughed out loud again at the thought of what would happen to that two people. Ji yong and Yuri. The one is naive and the other one is a bad boy.

 

"I'm home" said Yuri when she got home. she came home late because of filming the ad that she starred. She does not go home with Ji Yong because today they have different schedules so they have not met each other.

"Oohh~ honey~ you're home? Today we have not met. I miss you so much. "Said Ji yong welcomed Yuri with a hug. Yuri dumbfounded.

"What else is going on with Ji Yong ?? Why his attitude so weird?? Is the effect of overnight ?? "thought Yuri, full of questions.

"Yuri, it looks like you've conquered Ji yong. See, he's so sticky with you. Just a day does not met, he's been like that. "Comments Sunmi with a teasing smile. Ji yong just smiled and continued to hug Yuri from behind.

"YAA !! Are you go wrong eating ?? "Yuri whispered. She felt uncomfortable with Ji Yong who like this. But Ji Yong did not even care about Yuri.

"Honey, you have eaten??" Ji Yong asked, pretending to worry as they sat on the couch

"right, you've eaten, dear?" asked Jin lang. Yuri nodded her head.

"Where is grandpa?" asked Yuri

"He's gone to bed. He had been waiting for you. Because you're still not home, he slept first. "Replied Jin lang

"Oohh, I'm tired. I'm going to break first. Jal ja ~ " Yuri permission

"I also entered the room. Jal ja. " Permit Ji Yong

"You see, effective medicine. Ji yong till sticky like that. "Said Sun mi delight

"right, you are not wrong to give that drug hahaha" said Jin lang while giving high fives to the Sun mi.

They are so happy because they plan to make Ji yong and Yuri more intimate been successful. But they do not know what really happened. Ji yong just pretend that he was not given that drug again. He does not want to suffer anymore by that unclean drug.

"what's wrong with you ??" Yuri asked while in the room. Ji Yong did not answer it. He go away and lie down on the bed.

"Tch" Yuri muttered

 

some time after that...

"What are you doing??" wondered Ji Yong when he turned around. He saw Yuri is tying her own hands.

"None of your business." Yuri replied coldly.

"If tied like this, I'm not going to hug Ji yong again." Yuri thought as she tightens the ties with her bite.

"Crazy girl" thought Ji Yong

 

Ji Yong could not sleep again that night. Like the night before, he had tried to close his eyes but he could not sleep.

"is this the effect of the drug ??" thought Ji Yong

Then he got up from his sleep and doing little exercise. Warming up. The goal is to make himself feel tired and able to sleep. After he had enough, he lay back down. But still, he was not sleepy. Shortly thereafter, Yuri turned around. With his hands are tied, Yuri sound asleep. Ji yong turned his face and saw Yuri's face. Then he immediately turned around so that now faced with Yuri. He looked at Yuri's face.

"I have not to thank to you. I've definitely made you scared last night. I can see from your face. "Thought Ji yong. Without him knowing it, he smiled.

After a while, Ji Yong began to feel sleepy.

"Very cute face. I like it. "Thought Ji yong in the middle of sleepiness. Then he promptly fell asleep. He was not aware of what he was thinking.

 

 

*****

annyeong my readers

new chapter has been upload, I hope you like that

and thank you so much for subscribing and comment this fanfic. my subscribers and my readers incrising slowly.

aahh~ i'm so happy and touched. it's so meant for me.

Please keep read and support this story. *90º bow*

and feel free to comment my story or what you think / feel about my story

your comment and your subscribe are my passion

and please upvote if you like it

^^ thank you for reading ^^