You're Dead!

Like A Movie

Ji Eun's POV:

I stopped texting Jiyeon. Oh god. I was looking at the ceiling as I was laying on the bed. I suddenly heard someone knocking at my door. Ugh who's that. 

I suddenly opened the door I saw guys in suits. What the fuc- they suddenly pulled me I tried to get out of their tight grasp. Oh no did they find me!? Damnit I at running away.

They took me out of the hotel I was tired of trying to run away so I just calmed myself down and walked with them. Next thing I know I'm back home. 

Mom: Ji Eun! Where were you dear we've missed you! -hugs-

She hugged me and wasn't mad at me. It felt like she didn't care if I ran away or not. I was angry for that. But I was still happy to see them for some reason. 

Ji Eun: I'm sorry mom. -half smile-

Mom: Oh its okay Ji Eun just don't do that again! 

*5 Hours Later*

My dad suddenly called me to come to his room. What now?

Ji Eun: Ugh what is it dad? 

Dad: Ji Eun please just go to South Korea to be a assistant manager we need you to be ready when you grow up, please consider it.

Ugh I hated seeing Dad beg to me and he knew that. FINE I'll go let's look at the bright side I might learn more about singing and dancing when I'm there well secretly.

Ji Eun: Ugh fine dad I'll go but just because your begging!

Dad: Haha thank you Ji Eun! -hugs-

He suddenly started hugging me I started laughing at our father daughter moment.

Ji Eun: Oh dad you're so cute.

Dad: OF COURSE! I'm your father! Oh and here's the k-pop group you'll be taking care of. 

He suddenly handed me the picture of them.

        tumblr_lqjw4ybBfr1r1e6u3o1_500.jpg        

I suddenly said out loud.

I HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF THIS!?

They were, well they were kind of cute but they weren't really my type well actually it depends on their attitude. I'll acknowledge them. Fine let's work hard together wait what does that say? 2PM? Oh well okay. Lets work hard together 2PM! ^^

I looked back at the picture again and realized that the one middle left was t-the guy! THE PRINCE DUDE! What the?! I bet he was the one that told on me.

Whats his name? Wooyoung? Jang Wooyoung. Hmph I'll remember you. 

Ugh. That. . .GRRRR!!!

Dad: What's wrong Ji Eun? 

Ji Eun: That. . .THAT !

Dad: Ji Eun what did you say just now?! GO TO YOUR ROOM NOW!

Ugh I didn't know what I said until dad screamed at me I really need to keep my mouth shut somtimes. 

Ji Eun: Sorry dad. . .-walks out of room-

Oh! That's right I need to go to that concert I had to bring the same guards that took me here. But it's okay I guess I'm pretty much used to it anyway's. 

The music started and I suddenly saw that guy the GUY and well the other guy's too but he's going to get it! The concert was suddenly done, and I made Jiyeon think I left so she already left. I walked up to the V.I.P section to get in. 

I told the bodyguards that took me.

Ji Eun: Uncle sent you to get me didn't he? You must know these guys get me in. NOW.

They did what I said and we walked inside easily and everyone noticed but I don't care where is that guy.

I suddenly saw him and ran to him while my bodyguards followed I grabbed his hand and pulled him back and saw other five guy's suprised and I noticed they were the other member's I had to take care of in the group.

They look cuter in real life. Wait what the hell Ji Eun focus!

Ji Eun: You were the one that told Uncle and my parents where I was?!

You're, y-you're dead Jang Wooyoung!