Building Jealousy

Like A Movie

Author's POV:

Apparently not she underestimated Wooyoung by the two and only video's she's seen of him. He wasn't really all that bubbly type of personality or type of joker. In actual reality he was pretty serious ever since Jay left the group.

Ji Eun's POV:

This was really great. No it was. I'm not disappointed. I mean it's not like you can make the person you want to be something they aren't. Right? 

I don't know this passing month with 2PM has been really great on me. But I just feel a little disappointed on having Wooyoung act differently from behind a screen to reality. 

I mean I was really looking forward to having a best guy friend that was exactly like his personality. 

I miss how I used to have best guy friends like that. .and ex boyfriend's. Well except for- him.

But ugh I'm just dying now having no one like that. They were playful but just to themselves, I really hate how guys ignore girls when it comes to guy stuff. 

We were driving in the car while we drove our way to Wooyoung's photoshoot. I was in the front pretending I was doing something on my phone while I wasn't. I tried to look through my phone's reflection and saw Wooyoung just quiet, awake, and ugh again not smiling.

I just don't like it. I want him to smile. Well at least to me. He didn't even care when I was back. Wait why do I care? I don't know why am I asking this to myself?! Man this is just like a movie. 

Like you know when there's a girl that doesn't want to fall in love with a guy but she does. Oh my god. No that will NOT happen not to me. This is NOT a movie.

Uhhh, we were almost there. Our schedule, well my schedule most of the day was with Wooyoung for his photoshoot I forgot with some girl? Haha, hey I'm still kind of improving as Assistant Manager. 

So yeah I was looking through the list. Wow photoshoot's take that long? Well it's with someone else and all the makeup and changing and yeah two people doing it and especially the girl and the hair. Uhhh yeah I get it ME! 

We were here all of a sudden and Wooyoung was already out of the car walking his way inside the building. Wow you're nice you don't even wait for me. I was going to grab his bag until I noticed he took it himself. 

Hmph, good. But deng you could have waited for me! 

I saw Wooyoung already getting his makeup done. I walked into the other girl's dressing room and saw her. Oh my god are you kidding me?! She looks like crap- . . .different without make up on! She was barely half way done and-.

Hell with this I can not lie to myself. She looks nothing like herself when Uncle gave me her picture! 

I walked up to her and introduced myself nicely.

Girl: Oh yeah hi. -uncaringly-

Oh. My god. Did you see that!? She totally just looked down on me! Who the hell does she think she is?! I walked out of her dressing room silently but quickly. I literally started bursting out good thing no one didn't know English.

Ji Eun: THAT !

I looked back up, and saw Wooyoung confused looking at me.

Ji Eun: Haha I meant, 'My itch.' Hehe. 

He just nodded at me and walked inside. Haha I bet she's done with her makeup now. Baby girl be looking like plastic. Oh jesus. My New York side is coming out so badly. 

I suddenly saw all the people that did her make up walk out gossiping about some nonsense on how they really like eachother. 

WAIT WHAT?! WHO LIKES EACHOTHER?! WOOYOUNG AND HER?! But she's like ew. I mean Wooyoung deserves better.

I was mad that cake face is ew. No, get someone better Wooyoung. 

Author's POV:

Get someone better like who? You, Ji Eun? Did she like him? Or does she not? 

Ji Eun's POV:

I was walking to sit down on one of the seats. . .PISSED OFF. I probably mistakened. I mean ew no Wooyoung can not like her. Even I'm prettier than her!

They walked out laughing with eachother. Our eyes met as I stared at them with building jealousy. I looked back down hardly at my phone pretending to text someone while pushing the button's down hard until again my jealousy increased as I saw this.

tumblr_lxlv56nDyK1qm836jo1_250.giftumblr_lxlv56nDyK1qm836jo2_r1_250.giftumblr_lxlv56nDyK1qm836jo3_250.giftumblr_lxlv56nDyK1qm836jo4_250.gif

 

Really? Does this really have to be happening right now in front of my eyes? Okay. Now I admit it. I like him and I AM WAY MORE COMPATIBLE WITH HIM.

Wait what the. No shutup you don't!

I knew I liked him but I just didn't want to admit it cause I wanted to somewhat get back at him. I'll just admit it later but for now I'm mad and jealous to someone I'm not even in a relationship with.

He was laughing with her. Pretty much alive compared to how he was with me. . .but why? I mean am I that ugly? Or something? My self esteem was dying as all my harsh thoughts hit me.

Maybe I'm just not that good enough. . .