Smarter

Like A Movie

Suzy's POV:

Everyone was still asleep except for me and Ji Eun. I was sitting in the back of her. I looked at her reflecting face from the car glass Why was she like this? 

Please don't tell me. They couldn't have. . . Right? 

I looked down at my lap and tears starting falling down my face. . .why Wooyoung. Why did you have to do this to me, first Taeyeon now her. Why Ji Eun? 

Ji Eun's POV:

I was looking out at my car window it started to rain and I felt like crying. I still miss you. . .Jason. 

Its been years since I've thought of him and its been years since I've ever felt that same way when he had said that.

'I miss you too.'

It reminded me of him. . .but why haven't I let go of that jerk? 

*Flashback*

Ugh damn Jason where is he at, I've been waiting forever!!

  brooklyn-bridge06.jpg   

It was getting dark now I was getting cold and sad. Did he leave me? I turned around and I suddenly saw him. He smilled and yelled at me and said.

Jason: Ji Eun I like you!!

I couldn't hear what he said what?

Ji Eun: WHAT?! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!

Jason: I LIKE YOU!!!!

I can't believe it he likes me!? I ran to him and hugged him in my arms and I whispered in his ear.

Ji Eun: I love you Jason. 

He smiled at me and hugged me harder. 

We suddenly started becoming closer than ever. We were actually a couple it was my first time dating someone. He was my first lover.

I didn't know anything about love I thought we would be together forever. .that nothing would come between us. But I guess I fell to fast for no one to catch me.

I went to the movies with my friend's since I hadn't been with them in forever because of me and Jason's relationship. We sat at the top. It was the perfect view to find someone cheating one me.

I looked down and saw Jason and his ex-girlfriend kissing eachother. I walked down to where they sat to get a better view of their faces. I saw them it was him and he saw me.

Tears started coming out of my eye's . . .why Jason?

Jason: What are you looking at?

I couldn't believe it, he even dared to pretend as if he didn't know me.

Girl: Who is that?

Jason: I don't know, just ignore her. -smirk-

This. .this. . .this JERK!!

Tears rolled down my cheeks and I ran out leaving my friend's without them knowing.

I went home and as I went to my room I screamed. I screamed so loud you could hear me through the sound proof walls. 

Ji Eun: I HATE THIS, I SHOULD'VE NEVER FALLEN IN LOVE WITH HIM. I HATE THIS, I HATE YOU!!!

*Flashback End*

Ever since then I changed. I blocked everything out. All the feelings I had that went past my friendship zone. I never loved anyone again, or have had those feelings till. .this day.

Ji Eun: I am not going to get hurt again. I'm smarter than this. That bull won't happen to me. . .not again.