Payback Time!

Like A Movie

Ji Eun's POV:

I walked into the building nonchalantly as if it were just yesterday. Not too long ago I was just here. As if I hadn't disappeared like a ghost. I looked back on to the past thinking of when Wooyoung was rushed to the hospital.

*Flashback*

JYP: I want you to go Ji Eun. Go back home for a bit.

*Flashback End*

Why did I even listen to him. I could have stayed. I mean what is my Uncle going to do. 

I'm here and no one's going to ing stop me.

Wooyoung's POV:

I was in the elevator going down meeting up with Miss A mostly I was going for Suzy. I was thinking of that Ji Eun girl. Wait. Isn't that- yeah it is her. It was that annoying girl that was there I could barely remember because of my accident.

All I really remember of her was that she was standing by my bed side when I woke up but the rest was a blur I know I spoke to her but I didn't remember. 

Eh, I don't care about her.

I was almost close to the bottom floor until Suzy texted me.

Text:

To: Wooyoung

Wooyoung Oppa! You don't have to go downstairs to meet up with me we came early off our photoshoot and I'm upstairs now in our place. Love you see you soon! <3 :)

From: Suzy

 

I looked at the texted and smiled that she was already here. The door suddenly opened I was too busy texting to even look up that I only saw a girl with white flats walk in.

She suddenly disturbed me from replying back to Suzy's text and said.

Girl: Ahem. Aren't you getting out? -pissed off tone-

What the. Who talks to me Jang Wooyoung from 2PM like that. I looked back up from my phone to her and said back to her.

Wooyoung: Do you even know who I a- 

I looked at the dumb chick that practically asked me to get me out of the elevator and noticed that it was JYP's neice. 

My first impression. Yeah she looks like an angel but she's a ing .

Her face suddenly brightened up and seemed like she was acting nice to me. Ha I guess she does know who I am.

Ji Eun: No. Do you know who I am? 

There was a pause as she insulted me. If she was a guy I would have punched her in the face by now. She suddenly spoke again.

Ji Eun: Haha! Just kidding, nice to meet you my names Lee Ji Eun this is probably my first time meeting you 'officially' apart from the guys.

She suddenly acted all angel-like and held her hand out to me and shook it gently. I wanted to leave the elevator and meet up with Suzy so badly. Already annoyed that Ji Eun would keep talking with her annoying voice, annoying face, ever her presence annoyed me. 

Wooyoung: Yeah nice to meet you.

It went silent until she turned and stood to the side facing me with her arms crossed as if she were judging me.

I stared at her as I saw her eyes look at me from top to bottom. I couldn't hear her as she whispered.

Ji Eun: -whispers- 

Wooyoung: What? 

Ji Eun: Nothing. You seem better in pictures thats all. -smiles-

She smiled as she insulted me again. I couldn't hold my kindness back anymore. 

Wooyoung: Why you little-

The elevator suddenly opened to JYP in front of us my hand was raised as if I was about to hit her but I wasn't, I SWEAR!

Wooyoung: Oh Jiyong Hyung I didn't mean- I mean I wasn't going to hit her I SWEAR!

I turned to her to help me out but she looked at me and stuck her tongue out childishly as if I were about to get in trouble. 

She turned back to JYP and said.

Ji Eun: Uncle! Long time no see! I missed you a lot! ^^

They suddenly started speaking in English.

Ji Eun's POV:

Hmph. Since he still doesn't remember me and since he kissed Taeyeon and yes I am mad about that. I'll be mean to him as long as I want. 

I was staring at him in an obvious way and whispered quietly to myself.

Ji Eun: Hm you didn't change at all.

He turned to me and said.

Wooyoung: What?

Ji Eun: Nothing. You seem better in pictures thats all. -smiles-

It was fun making him mad. Hmph. I don't care if he doesn't remember me. This is payback time for him kissing Taeyeon!

Ahhh. But I missed you a lot Jang Wooyoung. . .actually I still do.

Wooyoung: Why you little-

He was raising his hand as if he were trying to scare me by his ways. The elevator door suddenly opened to where I was suppose to exit and I suddenly saw my Uncle.

He suddenly put his hand down explaining his actions. I laughed, and turned back to Uncle and said.

Ji Eun: Uncle! Long time no see! I missed you a lot! ^^

I skipped towards him and hugged him and suddenly he spoke in English.

JYP: Ji Eun- why did you come back?

I kept my face smiling so Wooyoung couldn't know what we were talking about.

Ji Eun: What do you mean. You wanted me to leave for a while.

I looked at my watch.

Ji Eun: Well. . .its been a while and now I'm back. It's not like he remembers who I am and its not like I'm going to do anything stupid. Nothing, stupid in my opinion. It's quite clever actually. Anyways, I got to go and meet up with the guy's. Bye oh yeah! Lets all meet up at a private club and celebrate of my comeback. I'll bring the boys and you bring Wooyoung and the girls. And don't worry about what happens. . .I'll take the blame- like I always did.

I walked away from him speechless.

I skipped down the hall towards the place me and 2PM would usually hang out. I was so happy for some reason. I suddenly saw Suzy as I entered the next hall.

I was happy although she looked frightened as if she saw a ghost when she saw me.

I didn't stop to hug her though, I was too happy I skipped past her waving and quickly said before I was out of sight.

Ji Eun: Oh annyeong Suzyah! Mm. What was I going to tell you oh that's right. We're going to have a celebration at the club all of us! Ask Uncle for the details!!

I was already out of sight as I finished what I said. I was content. I'm back I saw him. Now what will make me really happy is if he'd only remember me. . .

Suzy's POV:

I was walking in the hall looking for Wooyoung if he was here, instead I saw her. I froze as I felt as if I saw a ghost from the past. She really is back right?

This must be a dream, no a nightmare. But it wasn't. It all felt too real for it to be even a fantasy.What if- what if she takes Wooyoung away from me again.

What if she finds out. . .No, no she won't. Its not like anyone knows. .yes that right no one will know. And NO ONE will take him from me again.

Author's POV:

Well. She's back. And I guess its payback time for Ji Eun. Everything was going right of what she planned. Her coming back, having her way, and maybe having what was and always was her's back.

But how will Ji Eun have Wooyoung back if he's in a secret relationship AGAIN with Suzy and she is not even aware of it.

Will she be able to get him back? Will she find out? Will Suzy's secret be found out? 

If so, will it be payback or double payback towards her?