Too Late

Like A Movie

Suzy's POV:

Suzy: If you're going to do what you did with me, back off. But if you're willing to keep this relationship right fine. But if you hurt her I'll hurt you. 

I said it so defendingly and I meant it. I cared for Ji Eun alot and ever since I heard about her and that Jason dude. 

He suddenly looked at me in a pissed off way. I didn't expect him to be this harsh to me until he said as he walked away.

Wooyoung: It's not my fault you didn't listen to what I had to say.

I was frozen at what he said. . .Is it really? Was it really my fault that our relationship ended badly? There were so many thoughts going through my head as he walked away as I fell to the ground onto my knee's and started cry loud enough for him to hear.

I couldn't hold it in anymore. I was still hurt from that break up and I couldn't let it out because. . .well no one knew about us.

All my feelings flew out telling me why I felt this way. I still liked him. I wanted him back. But I can't have him anymore because he has her and she has him.

And I. . .I have no one. It made me cry more until I felt someone hug my back warmly.

Wooyoung's POV:

Was I too harsh? I heard her knee's fall to the ground. She suddenly started to give out a low cry. Tear's fell down my face now too.

I turned around slowly and kneeled down behind her. I slowly went closer to her back and hugged her back.

She suddenly said the words I wanted her to say all along.

Suzy: I'm sorry. . .I- I miss you.

I was about to reply back to her. But I'm sorry Suzy I don't love you anymore. We were both frozen as we saw Ji Eun in front of us as her waterbottle fell to the ground with a loud splash.

Tears covered her face. I could see her gritting her teeth as she stared at determindly and said.

Ji Eun: I hope you're happy. 

Ji Eun's POV:

I was walking through the halls. I was lost! Aish, I really need to get familiar with this place. I looked down the hall and laughed in a scared tone and thought.

This is pretty scary I mean look at the end of that hall it looks like one of those scenes in the movie when a ghost is at the end of the hall and starts appearing closer. Hehe.

I got scared and slapped my head and said.

Ji Eun: Yah Ji Eun stop scaring yourself! 

I took a left to the next hall hoping I would see the boys practice room or at least a person to help me find them. But instead I saw Suzy and Wooyoung.

He was hugging her from the back tightly and as if they were in a relationship. 

I thought to myself he was just comforting her because she was having a bad day until she said.

Suzy: I'm sorry. . .I-I miss you. 

Now I thought wrong. My tear's fell so quickly I barely realized it. My water bottle slipped from my hand and splashed across the floor. 

I knew it. . .I knew I'd be ed over again. 

. . . all of you. I gritted my teeth until I'd speak and said.

Ji Eun: I hope you're happy.

I turned around and started running I don't know where but I just did. 

I saw my Uncle as I ran past him. I tried to cover my face so he wouldn't notice I was crying but just by doing that he knew something was wrong.

I still ran. I was in the parking building and no one was there. I started to give a loud cry now. I hate you so much. I suddenly heard him, Wooyoung.

I stood back up as I saw him running behind me. I bit my lips as I stared at his guilt written face. I didn't know what do so I ran into the parking lot I saw a car coming at me suddenly I thought it was the end of my life until.

Wooyoung's POV:

She really misunderstood I tried to catch up to Ji Eun I was praying to myself that she wouldn't ignore me like what Suzy did to me. Please Ji Eun listen to me.

I was running through the hall and saw JYP with a confused face looking at me. I couldn't explain, not yet. So I just ran past him towards the parking building where I saw Ji Eun. 

She was hugging her knee's hiding her face crying out. I ran to her until she heard me and turned around. She looked at me.

I stood there for a half second until she turned back around to run away from me again. I began to run until she stopped.

There was a car coming at her I wasn't to far from her. Tears fell from my eyes now and I ran towards her and pushed her down out of the way.

I suddenly got hit and the last things I heard her say was.

Ji Eun: WOOYOUNG!

And then it suddenly went black.

Author's POV:

He risked his life for her does this mean he really did love her? Will Ji Eun forgive him when he wakes up. Or will she be regretting why she ran in the first place?