You're Coming!

Like A Movie

Ji Eun's POV:

I was at the 2PM's hang out place now. I could hear their loud voices talking about me. Excitedly a smile crept on my face as I slowly opened the door. I jumped inside as all their heads moved my way.

Ji Eun: I'm back!! Who missed me? :)

They all got up and started hugging me crazily as I was already suffocating from their strong embraces. 

Chansung: Assistant Manager!

Junho: Yah! Don't say that, Wooyoung doesn't even know about it. -whispers-

Chansung: Oh. . .thats right.

We all sat down as it had went quiet I know it's been so long I have been gone but I had acted normal as if it was just yesterday I left. Everyone suddenly went quiet.

Taecyeon: What are we going to do Ji Eun?

Ji Eun: What are you talking about? Haha. -ignores him-

Nickhun: You know what we're talking about, you still love Wooyoung and we know it. Don't you want him back?

I sighed and said.

Ji Eun: I do still love him but I'd like to get to know how he is now. Don't worry about me guys. I'll definitely get him back. He will remember me. 

I determindly said it. Because well I would right? Its not like he has anyone else. Who would even dare actually. 

Ji Eun: Oh! Yah lets go to this club I've reserved for tonight!! I invited everyone! 

They were still quiet as they had thought I had given up on Wooyoung.

Ji Eun: Yah. .I promise you guys I haven't given up on him I do still love him. Let's just go and have some fun tonight. Okay? Come on! Let's go, I can't believe this is how you guys treat me out when I just came to South Korea!

Junsu: Arasso, come on guys lets have fun! 

We all left the room. We were walking down the hall as I saw my girls except Suzy wasn't with them.

Ji Eun: Oh where is Suzy?? 

Min: Molla, but manager! We missed you!

They all started hugging me harder than ever. I let go of their embraces and held their hands and said.

Ji Eun: Kaja we're all going to a club for a celebration of me coming back to Korea! 

Jia: Yeah we know JYP told us he's already gotten it ready and the van is waiting for us downstairs.

I guess my Uncle actually does care about my comeback here. Well I still care about him, but he better not get in my way.

Ji Eun: Really? Well lets go! 

I had forgotten all about Suzy and Wooyoung until we had bumped into them downstairs.

Ji Eun: Suzy!

They were together and quickly turned as she heard me as if she were scared or frightened of my voice. I ran quickly towards her and Wooyoung and stared at them.

I felt something odd. As if there was something going between me and her. I ignored it and stared at her.

Suzy: Oh Ji Eun Unnie. . .

Ji Eun: What wrong? -tilts head-

Suzy: Oh nothing's wrong! Haha. .

Ji Eun: Oh well okay, yah we're going to club to celebrate of me coming back to South Korea, lets go!

Suzy: Oh well me and Wooyoung were going to practice on some dancing I don't think we can make it. -nervous look-

Wooyoung: Yeah we have something to do. -pulls Suzy's hand-

I stared at her finger's and his as they were interlocked to eachother. I got pissed off quick as I felt something wrong at the moment. I grabbed Suzy's hand away from his and said as I pulled her outside saying.

Ji Eun: You're coming!

He had no other choice but to follow all of us make our way to the van. There were two separate van's, but deng! My Uncle really must be treating us. There were limo's for us. 

I brought all the Miss A girl's into the separate limo leaving 2PM and Wooyoung to the other limo saying.

Ji Eun: See you guys at the club!

It was minutes into the drive while we were talking as I noticed Suzy not saying anything. I moved myself closer to her and said.

Ji Eun: Yah why are you quiet this whole time! 

Suzy: Oh its nothing it's just I was thinking of something.

Ji Eun: Don't think! Have fun, lets have fun tonight okay? 

Suzy's POV:

Ji Eun: Don't think! Have fun, lets have fun tonight okay?

But how. . .how can I have fun when the man I have is originally yours. I wanted everyone to be happy. But I wanted to be happy too! Why can't I be happy. . . 

They're meant for eachother and I know that. But-. . .but I want him too!

How can I even-

I started to cry within my soul deep underneath my appearance as I looked at her and smiled.

Author's POV:

Closer and closer it is coming. The truth will always be revealed. But how determined is Suzy to keep it hidden by everyone else? To the looks of it, determined enough.

But then again, she's back and no one's going to ing stop her.