Bye Bye

Like A Movie

Wooyoung's POV:

Wahhh, that was tiring I turned around as I was walking off the stage and shaped them a heart. 

tumblr_lnzfs1J7U21qzh5sno1_500.gif

 

Wooyoung: I LOVE YOU HOTTEST!

They all screamed in joy at what I did. My fan's are awesome. I walked with the guys until I felt someone grab my hand. . .What the?! I looked behind me and it was. . .ASSISTANT MANAGER?!

I was in shock and kind of shy at the moment, she looks prettier up close. She suddenly had a mad look on her face why what did I do? 

Ji Eun: You were the one that told Uncle and my parents where I was?!

I wanted to make a good relationship with her but I couldn't say anything I was the one that told on her. Aish someone help me! Then Taecyeon Hyung talked.

Taecyeon: Oh no, he didn't know what you looked like before he met you.

Yes yes! Wait what the why did you have to say when I met her now she knows we talk about her. 

But it was enough for her to apologize.

Ji Eun: OH well anyways let's work hard together. Well I got to go bye guys! -hugs them-

Wow she really is different. I like how she's so nice and calm to us like we've been together forever. But that is if you don't get on her bad side.

Chansung: She's really nice. 

Taecyeon: And when she hugged us? OH MY GOD. 

Junho: It was like we were old friends.

Junsu: Assistant manager is cute. 

Nickhun: The hug was nothing I've felt before! 

What the hell? Its like they read everything from my mind.

Ji Eun's POV:

Wow I got mad for no reason bad Ji Eun you should know first before you do it! Haha that Wooyoung guy was really cute when he looked shy scared and innocent though.

I've never seen a guy do that they're usually um so. .manly. Well I like manly bodies not too manly but just right. Okay back to what I was saying I don't like it when guys have a manly attitude its okay if he's just being childish manly like Woo- ugh nevermind.

Wait why am I thinking of him?!

Ugh I guess this will be the last week of here staying home. It was thursday and my dad texted me saying I was going to leave in three days. . .I'm going to miss you New York. Bye bye.

*3 Days Later*

I was leaving the car now walking to my plane I didn't get to say goodbye to my parent's because they were too busy again. I was used to it already so I just walked into the plane with my bodyguard's.

He brought me to the back of the plane with wait who is that? Well. .I had to sit close to the group I was going to take care of.

I sat down and suddenly two guys sat next to me. Haha it was the guy's they were so cute when they acted like this. 

Ji Eun: OH, annyeonghaseyo! -bows head-

They finally told me their names Junsu and Junho they sound alike but I can remember their names. 

All of a sudden the three of us fell asleep on eachother's shoulders. I wasn't really that type of person that was shy for one month or something and was close all of a sudden. I usually acted close with everyone the day I met them.

Wooyoung's POV:

I looked down the aile I still wasn't asleep I saw the two and our new assistant manager sleeping.  

Wooyoung: Yah. Look at them. -laughs-

Taecyeon: Don't worry Wooyoung we'll get our chance. Just sleep for now. 

Hmmm? What does that mean? Oh no. Taecyeon is up to something again.