Don't Remember

Like A Movie

Wooyoung's POV:

I woke up in the hospital. What the? I didn't know what was going on yet I was happy seeing the guys and JYP and Miss A. I was smiling at all of them. Until I looked in front of me and saw a girl that I didn't know at all.

I had a tint of anger when I said this Junho.

Wooyoung: Yah who is that?

I gave her a weird look. She looked down quickly I guess she's shy. It made me pissed off more when nobody said anything. 

Wooyoung: Yahh! Junho is that your girlfriend?

I meant to . But in reality I kind of wanted to know who she was. Who is this stranger anyways? My anger was building up. She suddenly said.

Ji Eun: You don't remember me?

She looked kind of annoying when she said that and this time I couldn't hold it back anymore.

Wooyoung: Why, should I remember you? -harsh-

Chansung suddenly came into the conversation. But I couldn't even hear what he was saying since my head was hurting. I held my head and closed my eyes which made it seem like I was annoyed.

Jinyoung Hyung suddenly told her to leave the room with him now and I was still confused. No, I don't know her. Minutes passed and I looked at them and said.

Wooyoung: Who was that anyway's? -annoyed-

Chansung: No one. -pissed off-

I didn't get any of them. But I believed Chansung. Huh. I guess I really don't know her. 

Ji Eun's POV:

I couldn't hold it back anymore so I said it.

Ji Eun: Yes.

He looked at me in a stern way as he put his hand on my shoulder and said.

JYP: I want you to go Ji Eun. Go back home for a bit. You know he can't be in a relationship with anyone. 

I couldn't believe what I was listening to. He can't, he can't do this to me and him. 

Ji Eun: But Uncl-

JYP: Ji Eun please. Don't do this to him. You know Wooyoung long enough to know that this is his dream. 

I was speechless yet he was right. Now that I really thought about it. . .this is his dream to be an idol. And here I am ruining his dream.

Tear's fell out of my eyes. It was sad but it was true my Uncle was right. I can't do this to him. Maybe I should just leave.

JYP: I want you to go back to New York okay? We can't let him remember. He'll just get hurt and confused if you let him remember. 

I nodded my head. The professional me was back. . .the manager me. I looked at him and nodded my head and said.

Ji Eun: I will go back today. Get everything ready for me. 

I started my way to exit the hospital until I stopped just for a short moment and said.

Ji Eun: Someday. . .someday I'll let you remember. But for now you can't. Please don't remember.

JYP's POV:

I felt bad for my neice. These kids now a day's know they shouldn't be making relationships with eachother when they're in an entertainment yet they still do it? I can't deal with this.

I was really disappointed in Wooyoung mostly that he would be in a relationship with my neice. I opened the door and walked inside to silence. 

I looked at all of them they looked disappointed at him not remembering my neice but he can't and I said.

JYP: Come out guy's Wooyoung needs to rest.

They all exited I closed the door after and faced all of them and said.

JYP: I know you guys know about their relationship. So any of you care to say why you didn't tell me?

They were silent now.

JYP: You guys know the rules. No dating as idols. Especially not with my neice. Do you think this is any good for Wooyoung? Him having a relationship a secret relationship too? I thought you would've learned with what happened to Jay. But you haven't I'm disappointed in you guys. 

They all felt bad now as they stared at me with guilt Junsu suddenly started to talk but I stopped him.

Junsu: But Hyung-

JYP: No but's. Now I want you guys to promise me this one thing and keep it well. Or I'll disband this group for you.

They all listened to me now.

JYP: I know you guys want to make Wooyoung remember Ji Eun. But you can't. Don't. Its better this way. Ji Eun's already agreed. So don't make him remember. 

Junsu's POV:

I couldn't believe what Hyung was saying. Don't let him remember what? And Ji Eun agreeing? She only agreed because she cares about him. She's hurt Hyung can't you see?!

I wanted to say something but I couldn't. 

We all sadly looked at Wooyoung's hospital door. And nodded our heads to JYP. We couldn't do it but we had to.

We couldn't help him remember.

Though, I smirked at the thought and thought determindly. Don't worry Ji Eun he'll remember you even if we don't help him. . .he will remember you.

Author's POV:

What is this? A twist? A sad twist it is indeed. Now that Wooyoung has forgotten about Ji Eun it was her turn to go away. Now that she's in New York will she forget him too?

Will he really remember her without anyones help or will he forget forever?