I'm Done!

Like A Movie

Wooyoung's POV:

They opened the curtains and I already knew who it was, Ji Eun. How? I already saw her face popping out and it was obvious that she reacted to my 'first love.' It made me smile and have a little faith for some reason.

I was holding in my laugh at how mad I noticed she looked. I thought the show was going to end until the MC's asked about her first love.

I was listening throughout all she was saying. She had a boyfriend?! I couldn't hold it in and I started to clench my fist. I noticed her holding in her smirk. Does she enjoy me being jealous? Does she like me or something?

But no, I can't ever since what happened to Suzy. We're good friends now but I just can't let that happen. . .not again.

MC 1: Do you have a picture of him with you? 

Now I really was interested I wanted to see what he looked like. I was so full of it thinking that I would look way better than him. .well I am 2PM's Ang Ang. 

She showed us. . .SHE HAD HER FIRST KISS TOO!? Stop Wooyoung. Stop it's not like you haven't had your first kiss either. Plus why do you have to care its not like she's yours. 

MC 1: WAHHH!! SO YOU HAD YOUR FIRST KISS TOO!?

I ignored it harshly and set on a blank face. I am not falling for you. After all this hard work. . .I am not wasting it to you.

Ji Eun's POV:

That's enough right? I'm done! 

MC's: Wahhh, anyways till then!

I realized it was time to say bye to the audience.

Everyone: ANNYEONG! ^^

I looked back at Wooyoung when everyone started to leave. Wait no I'm still mad at you I walked ahead of all of them and kind of jogged back to the curtain to grab all the paper's and bags I left.

YES! Finished the day is done!

I was still kind of jealous though but I didn't want to admit it to myself. You know you can't like him Ji Eun!

Remember in the beginning you hated all of this k-pop and thought it was stupid? What's wrong with me. Don't tell me I'm beginning to have feelings for everyone 2PM, Miss A, even Uncle! 

But to be honest I really didn't wanted to be a Manager. . .my dream was always to become a singer.

Haha stupid dream right? I mean if all of these people can sing like this. Then I compared to them right?

I really want to a singer though, but I just don't have the courage to.

Author's POV:

She was good enough. She was actually better than all the k-pop singers. But she lacked confidence. She doesn't believe she can do it when she actually can make it.

Ji Eun's POV:

*At Home*

I need to stop these thoughts on becoming a singer I'm so full of it. There's still that 2PM concert tommorow and I need to take care of all of them. Which is alot of work. Love them all though well except HIM.