Take That!

Like A Movie

Wooyoung's POV:

Well she always has been beautiful. That feeling was coming back. Every time I saw her ever since I met her my heart always beated so fast.

Do I? No. I don't. I'm only doing this so I could dance and sing to do what I WANT to do. Not mingle around girl's. Especially now that I have fan's. 

I just gave her a cold stare. I'm sorry but I'm only doing this to you because I don't wanna be held back.

Wooyoung: Let's go.

I walked ahead of her outside. I don't have time for that. I don't have time to love someone not like back then.

Ji Eun's POV:

He looked suprised but suddenly looked back up into my eyes and suddenly gave me a cold stare. 

Wooyoung: Let's go.

He walked ahead of me again but now I felt like I got pushed back a bit from his shoulder. What's up with him? We walked outside there were fan's and camera flashes everywhere. 

I just tried to push through them while he was ahead of me. I just grinned secretly at the ground at how cute he was as we made our way to the van. I looked around and saw people fancaming him.

It made a slight laugh come out of me. He slowed down a bit and asked me.

Wooyoung: What's so funny?

It made me laugh. So I walked a little bit faster to catch up to his pace.

Ji Eun: Nothing really. I just find it funny how, you're so cute without trying. 

He slowed his pace and looked ahead at me. What is that? Is he. . .blushing? I ignored it and walked ahead of him and said.

Ji Eun: Yah hurry up we still need to go to your next schedule.

I looked again okay so we are going to meet up with Taecyeon. To the show, uhm what is it again? OH! SBS Dalgona hmmm okay. This will be easy I'll just have to watch what happen's behind the curtains right?

Okay easy we were inside the car paying no attention to him okay so after this I think that will be it? Yup it will!

I was flipping through the paper's crazily okay, organized, planned, on time. Good! 

Wooyoung's POV:

I still couldn't brush off what she said to me.

*Flashback*

Ji Eun: Nothing really. I just find it funny how, you're so cute without trying.

*Flashback End*

We were suddenly here at the show suddenly. Why am I feeling this way? 

Aish, stop it focus on your career.

We were live broadcasting now. I wasn't listening much still thinking about Ji Eun. No you can't stop. I went back to reality and suddenly they were talking about 'my first love.'

Haha there is NO WAY they could have found out who it was. Wait. . .can they?

Ji Eun's POV: 

Okay. I can't hold this in. But they were talking about his 'first love' when he came back. I was literally clenching my fist until I felt my knuckles cracking. 

Stop it! Nevermind! I take it back I don't like him. Aish so annoying. I opened my water bottle on the verge of drinking it until she revealed herself.

Everyone was wowing at her. In my head I was like, SHE AIN'T EVEN CUTE! Maybe it's just because I was that jealous but what I really blurted out was.

Ji Eun: OH WOW!! -loud-

It was LOUD. My water bottle was like a science volcano erupting at the whole place and it too because everyone noticed the water splashing from my direction.

The MC's came my way and Wooyoung and Taecyeon wait EVERYONE was looking at me. I just grinned innocently. The curtain started to open slowly. I didn't know what to do, and GIRL I CAN NOT RUN. 

What do I do!?

I looked inside my pocket and took out my phone fast enough for everyone to notice I was using it.

Ji Eun: Hehehe. .sorry phone.

I looked like such an idiot.

MC 1: Wait aren't you 2PM's Manager?!

I just smiled fakely and nodded my head quietly.

MC 2: WAHHH YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL! You should be in the show too!

They looked at eachother I was like, OH HELL NO. I AM NOT. 

Ji Eun: Oh aniyo its okay! ^^

They smirked at me and pulled me and sat me next to Wooyoung.

I was still holding the water bottle and my arm was still wet. He suddenly handed me his cloth towel and smiled at me.

Wait does he know I reacted to him and not that fake text?!

I was just quiet making a small grin at everyone. What am I doing here? 

They started talking and I was pretty into it. . .but I was not a good actor I was trying to hold in my jealousy.

She suddenly said something that 'first love' of his. I didn't know her name and I don't intend to. -.-

First Love: Wooyoungah annyeong! <3

I was about to go crazy ASDHDJKADKASHDKJASD. What a flirt she say's annyeong!?

Five minutes later Wooyoung started saying she was cute. Ughhh, is he trying to get me jealous? Wait what the hell Ji Eun you're not even in a relationship with him you have no right to say this! 

It was done finally they were gone. I was about to get ready to say goodbye to the camera with them until the MC's suddenly talked to me.

MC 1: What about you manager who was your first love?

MUAHAHAHA! Now its my turn to make you jealous. ^^

Ji Eun: Who me? 

MC 2: Yeah. Have you ever been in a relationship before? Or dated anyone?

Ji Eun: Haha, I don't think I should tell you though.

I wanted them to ask more so it didn't seem like I WANTED to say it but I did though.

MC's: PLEASE! -aegyo-

Ji Eun: Haha arasso arasso. Well yes I did have a first love actually he was my first boyfriend? Haha yeah we broke up though but we're still good friends. 

MC 1: Do you have a picture of him with you? 

They were suddenly getting interested and I could notice Wooyoung's fist clenching tight.

I took out my phone and of course I have picture of him! You think I made that up!? Hell no! Well Jason. .we aren't friend's.

MC 2: What are you doing Manager? 

Ji Eun: AH! Here it is this is a picture of me and him. Sorry Michael this is the only picture I have of us! 

There you go best picture to pick! Me and him kissing! Take that!

MC 1: WAHHH!! SO YOU HAD YOUR FIRST KISS TOO!?

Haha thats enough now Ji Eun he's suffered enough. HMPH.