I Heard

Like A Movie

Ji Eun's POV:

Ch. What was that? I was looking at my phone but I could feel him staring at me while I was looking hardly at my phone nowhere else. I looked at him slowly as they all exited back out of the dressing room.

He was the last one to leave and before he left he smiled secretly. 

Did he enjoy looking at that s s?! I was getting jealous each second. Aish, who am I to care?! Who cares. He's such a ugh. Just who gives a !

They were back on the screen again and he was still with that dancer. Ughhh I hate this . 

 

tumblr_lxv9vxeA9U1qm836jo1_r1_500.gif

 

I was grasping my phone tightly into my hand I barely noticed but the delicate screen started to crack.

Assistant: Uhm Ji Eunshi? Are you okay?

I jumped back into reality when I heard one of the assistants uneasy voice.

Ji Eun: Oh yeah its just- hehe nothing.

They fake laughed with me and they seemed pretty intimidated at how my damaged my phone was.

I ignored it and turned back into my thoughts.

Whats so cute about her anyways? Why is he holding her waist like that? Who made this dance it's too. . .ugh admit it, it's making me jealous.

*End Of The Concert*

I was waiting out of the dressing room I just didn't want to see Wooyoung ugh. I didn't know he liked to see that in a girl. They all exited out I hugged each one of the guys.

Junho: Yah Assistant Manager did you see that we did great!

Chansung: YOU MEAN I DID GREAT!

Junho: YAH!

They were all at it again I was down to the last hug though, Wooyoung. My jealousy took over me again. I stared at him in the eyes while he smiled at me happily. I made a pissed off expression and turned away and walked faster ahead of them.

Hmph. He thinks I can be all happy with him? NO I WILL NOT. I looked back up and saw Wooyoung's dancing partner with him in that scene ugh this-this .

Dance Partner: Good jo-

I aggresively yet lightly walked past her slightly hitting her shoulder with mine not saying a word. 

You can have her anyways! But don't come crying to me when you see I'm better than her. Hmph. I whispered quietly. I walked until I jogged out into the parking lot alone.

Ji Eun: Paboya. 

Wooyoung's POV:

It was cute, I had to admit it. I suddenly lost my control and ended up running up behind her quietly suddenly hearing her small jealous conversation to herself.

Ji Eun: What's so cute about her anyways? Hmph. Why would a guy like Wooyoung like her. Aish who cares. 

I smiled to myself and ran up behind her and hugged her back. Now I really did lose myself.

Wooyoung: I don't like her. 

I suddenly smirked and I could feel her cheek against mine getting hot each second. So she's blushing?

She pushed me away quickly turning her expression to a innocent yet embarrassed way.

Ji Eun: YAH WHO SAID I WAS TALKING ABOUT YOU! Why are you here listening to me talk anyway what are you a stalker?!

Wooyoung: Haha you said my name too. Do you want me to repeat it?

She bit her lip cutely and stared down. She was caught!

Wooyoung: WHY WOULD A GUY LIKE WOO-

She suddenly covered my mouth.

Ji Eun's POV:

Wait what!? He heard all of that?! YAH LEE JI EUN NOW YOU'RE THE PABOYA!! AISH WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SPEAK YOUR MIND!.

Ji Eun: YAH WHO SAID I WAS TALKING ABOUT YOU! Why are you here listening to me talking anyway what are you a stalker?!

Wait didn't I say his name too!? Aish now I really am caught.

Wooyoung: Haha you said my name too. Do you want me to repeat it? WHY WOULD A GUY LIKE WOO-

I covered his mouth quickly. Not only because I didn't want him to say it, but 2PM's reputation I don't want anyone knowing about this. I mean can you imagine it? 

'2PM'S MANAGER IN LOVE WITH ONE OF THE MEMBER'S?!'

I may have a childish mind but I was smart on keeping things a secret. Especially for 2PM.

I still covered his mouth shut and screamed quietly at him.

Ji Eun: YAH, shutup do you know what can happen if anyone heard what you were going to say?!

He grabbed my arm off romantically and slipped me into his strong arms and moved closer to my face.

Wooyoung: But someone did hear. I heard you liked me and now you know I like you.

He leaned closer towards my face. He likes me!? Oh my god I couldn't breathe by my happiness but, HE LIKES ME?!

2PM: AND US!

Wooyoung's POV:

Wait what did I say?! Damnit Wooyoung. You were suppose to like her secretly aish who cares we can both keep it a secret right? I leaned closer to her face until I heard the voices I never wanted to hear.

2PM: AND US!