He Know's

Like A Movie

Ji Eun's POV:

I was crying out loud now. I was hugging him in my arms his head was bleeding. Everywhere I looked was blood. I was scared now the driver suddenly came I whispered out.

Ji Eun: Please. . .don't leave me.

JYP's POV:

I was confused at what was going on. Just now I saw my neice crying and now Wooyoung was running after her. I walked more in the hall and saw Suzy crying on the floor.

She looked up suddenly shocked seeing me. These kids better not have caused trouble. I looked at Suzy in a harsh way.

I walked back towards where they went.

I heard my neice suddenly as I opened the door to the parking building. 

There was suddenly a ambulance coming and I saw Wooyoung lying on the ground dripping blood. I ran towards them and I heard my neice Ji Eun say.

Ji Eun: Please. . .don't leave me.

This only meant one thing. Are they in a relationship?

2PM's POV:

We were suddenly texted all at the same time by JYP.

Taecyeon: Hey look Jinyoung Hyung actually texted me!

Text:

To: Taecyeon, Junho, Junsu, Nickhun, Chansung

Boy's come to the nearest hospital near the JYP Building. I'm sorry to say this but I'm here with Ji Eun. It seems that Wooyoung has gotten into an car accident. Come here quick. He might not survive! 

From: Jinyoung Hyung

 

We all looked at eachother in shock. Not another second passed and we all ran down into the parking building seeing the puddle of blood. We were all worried now.

We drove to the nearest hospital next to us. We were finally there waiting outside. We were all in tears now waiting to see what was wrong with him.

We all suddenly looked at Ji Eun and Jinyoung Hyung hugging eachother tightly. We were suddenly shocked to see JYP himself starting to cry as well.

We turned to ourselves and suddenly said.

Nickhun: Stay strong guys.

Chansung started to cry. Actually we all started to cry.

Ji Eun's POV:

I was crying really hard into my Uncle's arms. I was suprised he didn't think suspicious with me crying. Or does he know?

*8 Hours Later*

We were all sleepy yet still wide awake waiting for him to wake up. We were all in the room sitting on the couches around him.

Will he even wake up? I thought sadly. Miss A was here too. I ignored Suzy the whole way. I was still pissed off at her a little bit.

I was so deep into my thoughts at what happened when I ran away I barely noticed everyone going crazy at him as he woke up.

He was smiling to everyone until he looked at me he gave me and everyone a confused look.

Wooyoung: Yah who is that? -harsh-

I was in shock. This can't be happening to me right? Not now I must be in a dream he can't have forgotten me. It was like a movie. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

He looked at Junho that was standing next to me that was in shock too at what we were all hearing and said.

Wooyoung: Yahh! Junho is this your girlfriend? -tease-

I looked back at Junho he couldn't say anything he looked down at the ground and was silent. 

I stared back at him and said.

Ji Eun: You don't remember me? 

He suddenly looked back at me coldly and said back.

Wooyoung: Why, should I remember you?

I looked back down and tried to cover up my tears and then Chansung said.

Chansung: Yah! How could you saw that?! Tell me how you could you even say that to your own gi-

I was frozen as Junsu held him back from what he was about to say. 

My Uncle suddenly looked at me and told me we needed to talk. We walked outside and he suddenly looked at me in the eyes and that's when I knew.

JYP: Ji Eun, don't lie to me. But are you and Wooyoung in a relationship?

He was looking at me straight at me in the eye and I knew. I knew I couldn't lie. Silent minutes passed as I looked at him in the eye as his expression changed. He know's.