What?!

Like A Movie

Wooyoung's POV:

I can't believe she just did that. Why do we even have to go to this stupid celebration? Me and Suzy were suppose to go and hang out alone. I suddenly heard Nichkhun say.

Nichkhun: Wooyoungah what's wrong? You seem so quiet.

I hated lying especially toward's my brother's but I have to. But should I just say it to them? I mean they like Suzy? It seemed like a good idea, I mean they are my brother's. They'll understand.

Wooyoung: Can I tell all of you something?

I now caught their attention as their head's turned to me. Seriously I said to them.

Wooyoung: I'm in a secret relationship with. . .

Nichkhun's POV:

I could see that Wooyoung was thinking really hard about something by how the way he looked. I didn't really think it was something this serious until he said.

Wooyoung: I'm in a secret relationship with. . . 

He and we all suddenly stopped as silence took over the air as he slowly said.

Wooyoung: Suzy.

We all stared at him frantic at what he had just admitted to us. I can't believe this is happening. We all suddenly said to him.

2PM: WHAT?!

And Suzy too?! She knew. .-she knew that her and Wooyoung were in a relationship and she does this what kind of a person does this to a friend?!

We all kept our cool before we would blurt out anything of him Ji Eun.

Junsu: How long have you been together. . .

Wooyoung: Before that scandal I made with Taeyeon.

I was thinking so it wasn't a while ago until he said again.

Wooyoung: The first scandal okay?

What?! They've been together even before Ji Eun came?! I suddenly screamed and said.

Nichkhun: So you're telling all us this whole time you didn't tell us anything about your romance.

I said it calmly yet there was full of anger in my voice yet I tried to hide it. He said again.

Wooyoung: Yeah and me and her were suppose to hang out alone together but that stupid girl ruined it. What's her name again Ji Eun? 

We all looked down ignoring what we had just heard or listened to until Chansung said.

Chansung: How can you. . .HOW CAN YOU EVEN SAY THAT TO JI EUN!!

All of us were silent not saying anything about him and Ji Eun until Chansung said again.

Chansung: HE SAID HIS SECRET! NOW LET'S SAY OUR'S. . .Do you even know who our Assistant Manager was before or your girlfriend before. . .you know she still is Wooyoung. SHE STILL IS!!

Chansung suddenly went crazy and pissed off enough to just say it. But it is true. He said his secret now hear out our's Wooyoung. 

Wooyoung: What are you talking about?

Junho held Chansung back with his arm's as everyone went quiet again until Taecyeon said.

Taecyeon: I know you and Suzy are together but you, YOU Wooyoung are not her's. . 

Wooyoung: Yah. .what are you all talking about-

The car came to a stop in front of the club as we got out and ignored him until we saw Ji Eun.

We walked ahead of him leaving him behind. I grabbed Chansung's shoulder back and said sternly.

Nichkhun: Chansung don't do it. 

He stopped and surrendered to what I said until Junsu said.

Junsu: But why. .

He stared at me and said.

Junsu: She deserves to know about this. 

I defended myself and said back to him.

Nichkhun: I don't think you understand. She doesn't deserve this- she doesn't deserve the pain she will receive when she find's out about this.

They stopped and didn't say a thing as we both smiled at her as she came our way.

Author's POV:

They found out now. But what about Ji Eun? Will she? Probably not. Why? Because, she doesn't deserve this at all. She didn't sign up for this. No one did.

But whatever happen's she will have to know sooner or later. It was inevitable now that 2PM knew about this.