Manager Mother

Like A Movie

Suzy's POV:

I heard it, all of it. 

Ji Eun: I am not going to get hurt again. I'm smarter than this. That bull won't happen to me. . .not again.

What was that suppose to mean? She got hurt before? I looked towards the door. I wanted to hug Ji Eun Unnie so badly. I listened again and heard her whisper in a sobbing tone.

Ji Eun: I hate you. . . Jason.

Jason? So he was the one that hurt her? I don't know why but my heart felt like it had a sudden relief to it. To hear that she wasn't talking about Wooyoung. But I'm over him right? Wait why am I asking this stupid question. I am, Suzy you are!

I looked once more at the door and whispered, 'FIGHTING!' to Ji Eun and walked towards my room.

Ji Eun's Pov: 

*Next Day*

I woke up early, really early. I looked at my clock again to make sure I wasn't blind it was 4:03 a.m. I pushed off all the stupid memories I remembered last night and I was ready for a new day to start. FIGHTING! I looked at the girl's schedule, hmmm. 

I woke up in time okay so the girl's are going to start practice at 5:00 a.m. Okay, let's go! I changed quick into my clothes in five minutes. I ran to the girl's room and saw that they were all dead asleep still.

Ji Eun: Oh come on guys, wake up! Its a new day. Time to practice! ^^ 

They didn't even twitch or move a centimeter. I cracked my neck and back while taking out my whistle and blowed hard onto it.

They all started covering their ear's but they still didn't want to move. I opened the curtains wide as the bright light came out and they covered their faces. . 

Ji Eun: YAH! MISS A I'M LOSING MY PATIENCE!! 

They all stood up and fixed their hair and faces. 

Miss A: Mianhe Manager!!

They screamed out like soldiers and bowed going to their bathroom's to take their quick shower's.

Ji Eun: Yahhh, I'm a good manager! Oh I still need to make them breakfast!

I ran downstairs and saw that there was still warm rice. YES!!! I got out the bread and set them in the toaster and got out their plates and chopsticks on the table.

Ji Eun: OKAY! TABLE CHECK. 

I ran to get out a pan and got out five egg's and started cracking them onto the pan sunny side up. 

Ji Eun: Okay, food almost done check!

I looked around what else what else! Ah! I got out the juice ketchup, jam, and setted it onto the table. Okay almost done. I looked at the bread and set it all on the plate, and the egg's done!

Ji Eun: Food check, everything check, check, and check!

Everything was done, wah. I'm good. They all ran downstairs and was amazed how I cooked for them. I looked at them and the clock.

I was amazed at how much time passed.

Ji Eun: Oh lets eat we only have ten minutes to eat but don't eat too much you'll be practicing after remember! ^^

MissA: Manager, thank you!!!

We were all eating happily and fast. I looked at Fei she was eating so fast. Actually. . . they were all eating fast, it made me smile they reminded me of 2PM, except girl version. 

I was suddenly back to reality when Min said something to me.

Min: Thank you so much Manager. Back then before we practiced for almost half the day till night we didn't get meals in the morning and now with you thank you. 

Ji Eun: Yah Min its okay, this was nothing believe me. :)

I looked at the time and saw it we had three minutes left!! 

Ji Eun: Wah! Three minutes guys go put on your shoes I'll see you outside while I put these away. Don't worry I have a key! ^^

They all rushed towards the door and slipped on their shoes and went outside. I put all the bowls in the washer and everything where it was in less than a minute and slipped on my shoes as they waited for me opening the car door. I smiled and ran to them as I locked the door behind me. 

Miss A's POV:

Jia: Yah Manager is awesome. -tearing up-

Fei: Even though I'm older than her it feel's like she's my mom. 

Min: I know, I bet this time we won't feel hungry as we did back then.

Suzy: Haha, she is awesome.

We all looked at her smiling as she came towards us.

Even though their ages weren't far apart from Ji Eun. They all felt like she treated them like her children compared to their original Manager. But they all knew that Ji Eun as their Manager wasn't going to last long.