My Turn

Like A Movie

Ji Eun's POV:

 He was holding my hand! I really felt like I was in a relationship. Wait am I dreaming? I can't right? No. I can't. We suddenly left the guys there fanboying over us. 

I was quiet now while he sat next to me in the van. Why am I so quiet. I'm never like this? And how I acted in the elevator actually ever since I've been here. I was always so quiet. . so cold, so harsh. Has he changed me?

They dropped me off at my hotel condo. I was looking at the ground still shy with him.

But before I could enter my room he grabbed my hand while no one was around and kissed my cheek.

My eyes suddenly opened up even larger than usual. He kissed me! On the cheek too! He hugged me with his arm and let go still leaving me there shocked. . .breathless.

Wooyoung: Good night. 

He gave me that y eye stare when he closed the door for me I was still holding my cheek it was burning. I opened the door and saw him leaving down the hall. He turned around like knew I was still looking at him! 

He was walking backwards and cutely said until he disappeared.

Wooyoung: Annyeong!

I ran back inside my room dying of embarrassment. Oh my god he saw me staring at him still I bet I looked like a weirdo! I started smacking my head lightly.

But then I stopped and remembered when we were inside the elevator.

H-he HE KISSED ME!!! I started cheering loud so loud you could hear me out in the hall.

I needed to tell someone about this. . .I just had to say it oh yes Suzy!

I was jumping while I was texting her. 

Suzy's POV:

I suddenly got an unexpected text from Ji Eun. It made me sad yet kind of happy. Ji Eun my old manager texted me. Haha I really need to change her name on my phone really. 

I changed it to Ji Eun. Ahhh memories. I read her text.

Text:

To: Suzy

Suzy! Guess what? I can trust you right? Well anyways. . .I wanted to tell you this and you ONLY! But Wooyoung kissed me today and I think we're dating. KYAH! I'm so happy!! What do I do tommorow?! I'm going to be so embarassed! 

From: Manager

 

I couldn't believe what I was reading. It's not that I was jealous or had any grudges. I mean me and Wooyoung that was the past and now we're friends. 

But from the past I didn't trust him. I didn't want to tell Ji Eun I mean even 2PM didn't even know about me and Wooyoung's relationship so I just congratulated her. 

Text:

To: Ji Eun

Haha chincha?! REALLY!? Oh my god thats great. Of course you can count on me. Don't worry I won't tell anyone. Just act normal, you'll be fine don't worry. :)

From: Suzy

 

I will not let you hurt her. It's my turn. I won't let you break Unnie's heart. 

Wooyoung's POV:

The guys were all nudging me while I was just ignoring them staring out the window smiling happily for no reason. 

Chansung: Yah Hyung I can't believe it this will be your FIRST relationship with someone!

I paused but I didn't let them know what he said had affected me.

First relationship. I remembered Suzy again. Ji Eun wasn't my first relationship. . .it was Suzy.

I felt guilty for not telling the guys and the pain in my heart came back again. I suddenly had second thoughts.

Should I love someone again? Last time I did . . .I broke her heart.

Author's POV:

Confusion. Will Suzy tell Wooyoung to back off or will she just warn him quietly?

Will Wooyoung fail to not hurt her when he remembers the love he once had with Suzy and suddenly gains back those feelings? 

Will he hurt her? Or will Suzy refuse and guard her Ji Eun Unnie's heart?