Improving Manager

Like A Movie

Ji Eun's POV:

I can't believe they thought I wasn't good enough for them to be their manager. And now look at this. . .I'm stuck with a girl group. 

Miss A huh? 

Ugh shutup Ji Eun. You're just grumpy cause you haven't eaten. UGH I WANT FOOD!

But honestly. . .I didn't really care if I wasn't going to see them again. But I was pissed for what they said to my Uncle. Ugh this. I'm not taking that seriously. You're not that type of person that takes things seriously Ji Eun come on now. 

I wasn't going to keep a grudge on them. But I swear I'm only doing my best for this debut group to be sucessful. So they'll regret losing me as their manager. 

My Uncle suddenly entered the room and four girls suddenly followed behind him. Let me guess Miss A?

JYP: Ji Eun, let me introduce you Miss A, Jia, Fei, Min, and Suzy. I hope you guys could get along okay? I'll give you some time to get to know eachother.

I stood up quickly they looked nice, I think this will be cool. I'll try my best for you Miss A.

Miss A: Annyeonghaseyo, we are Miss A! ^^

Ji Eun: Annyeonhaseyo, I'm your new manager Ji Eun. I promise I'll do my best for your group! 

They suddenly ran to me and hugged my arms and said.

Miss A: Unnie let's go out and eat! 

They made me laugh at how they acted, they were cute!

I feel so old I'm 18. Wait how old are they?! I'll ask them when we go eat in the lunchroom.

*At Lunchroom*

We were all eating happily they looked really hungry. I looked a their schedule, remember you're going to do your best Ji Eun! FIGHTING!!!

Deng, they can't eat that much good thing we barely started eating.

Ji Eun: WAIT UP GUYS!

Min: -meat in mouth- What is it? 

Ji Eun: You guys can't eat that much so I'm going to be a good manager and throw these away mianhe. 

Jia: Yeah that's right guy's. We can't eat alot remember we have to do our best to look good on our debut.

They all hugged me and said.

Miss A: Thank you Unnie!

Ji Eun: Yah, what are you guys saying thank you for?

Miss A: For doing your best to be our manager even if this is your first time. 

Ji Eun: Ahhh no need, it's okay and how old are you guys anyways. I might not even be your Unnie. 

Jia: I'm 23.

Ji Eun: GAH, YOU'RE MY UNNIE. 

Jia: Really?! WAH.

Fei: I'm 25. -stuttering-

Ji Eun: Haha I have two unnies. ^^

I was suprised they look so young. But I was kinda scared to find out how old the other two were.

Numbers were in my head, 26, 29, 31. OH MY GOD THEY CAN'T BE!

Min: I'm 20. ^^

Okay thank god she's not that old.

Ji Eun: Still Unnie. ><

Miss A: WHAT?! HOW OLD ARE YOU? 

Ji Eun: I'm 18. ><

Suzy: Oh okay thank god, I'm 17! You're my true Unnie now. ^^

I was relieved when she said that it was weird thinking that everyone in Miss A was older than me, the manager.

Author's POV:

And as Ji Eun and Miss A were bonding with eachother. Someone was watching while s were catching up to him. But why was he watching? Did he miss her? Who was he? And why did he have a hint of unknown sadness in his heart?