Still Loving You

Like A Movie

Wooyoung's POV:

I walked out of the corner and saw her. .Suzy. Was was she still mad at me? I didn't mean to. 

*Flashback*

Suzy: I hate you Wooyoung Oppa! I believed you but no you lied to me!

Wooyoung: I didn't Suzy. What are you talking about?!

Suzy: Liar! 

She shoved a newspaper onto my chest. What was she talking about?

I looked at the newspaper and I was shocked the paparazzi took a picture of that?

The title had written, 'WOOTAE COUPLE?' This. .this was all fake, she pulled me into it.

But I couldn't lie I blamed myself. I was the one that didn't stop kissing her. It was all my fault. 

I'm sorry Suzy I didn't mean to hurt you.

*Flashback End*

The member's didn't know anything about us. No one did, only us, we loved eachother secretly. Now she hate's me secretly. 

Nickhun suddenly pushed me playfully and I removed the sadness off my face and showed the members a smile. We walked towards them as Taecyeon ran towards Ji Eun.

I looked at her and saw she was still ignoring me. I guess she always will hate me. .my thoughts were suddenly disrupted by Taecyeon.

Taecyeon: Ji Eun I miss you!

Ji Eun: What? Really?! Already? AW! I miss you guys too! 

Junho: Me too!! -crying-

Nickhun: Yah! Move! -pushes Junho- ME TOO!! 

Chansung suddenly came after us.

Chansung: AHHHHHH!!! ASSISTANT MANAGER!!

Junsu: They all miss you? -uncaringly- . . .I CAN'T TAKE IT I MISS YOU TOO!!!! AHUHUHU!

They were all hugging her it made me want to laugh, I didn't want to look mean as our eye's met.

Wooyoung: I miss you too. . . 

She returned a greateful smile to me, it made me want to smile and I did.

Author's POV:

Was Wooyoung right? Did she really forget about him? Maybe to her, but did her feelings let go of him? If it didn't, how will she realize she still loves him? And will they be together again? But the real question who will be together again?

Suzy's POV:

I was so mad at him, still. I ignored him and faced towards Jia and started talking to her. But something suddenly stopped me when I heard him say it to her. 

Wooyoung: I miss you too. . . 

It made me sad and mad at the same time I felt a bit a jealousy come between me.

Why doesn't he say that to me? Has he really forgotten me. . .wait what am I talking about. He liked Taeyeon, he cheated on you Suzy he cheated on you stop thinking nonsense.

I looked at Ji Eun in jealousy and I suddenly saw a tear creep out of her eye's and before anyone could see except me she wiped it away quickly.

Why was she crying? Was there something that happened between them? And then I asked the most horrible question possible to myself.

Were they lover's too?

Ji Eun's POV:

I wanted to laugh at them. They were so cute crying. They really did miss me. But I was pretty sad, that Wooyoung didn't say anything.

It felt like I had my hopes up. Wait why? I'm crazy. Ugh me, I'm out of my mind. Then I suddenly heard him. Am I deaf did I really hear that?!

Wooyoung: I miss you too. . .

I looked up at him and gave him my greateful smile. I looked back down and a tear escaped my eye. I wiped it away quickly. It reminded me of my sad past, about him.

My phone suddenly vibrated. It was their schedule all of their lesson's were canceled for today it was already late and the next day they needed to really practice.

I decided to bring them home to get them a good night's sleep but the sad thought never left me.

Ji Eun: Okay bye guys we need to go it's late and they have a filled up schedule tommorow, bye bye! 

I waved good bye to them as I left with my new group and as we were in the van I remembered old memories. . .our memories.