Remember

Like A Movie

Ji Eun's POV:

It seems kind of like home. But what the hell why are people bashing on me?! 

We were walking out of the airport to their big van I was going to meet Uncle later. They told me I was going to live in a dorm? Haha yay! Its like college! But. .I didn't get to finish it because of my PARENT'S!

Ugh. I wonder who I'm living with? The girls living with me better not be too girly.

Author's POV:

What Ji Eun didn't know was the dorm wasn't with girls but with guys. . .what will happen now?

Ji Eun's POV:

We finally got to the socalled dorm it's pretty big. Why are the guys coming? Oh well they're probably helping me bring my stuff. All of a sudden the driver gave me a big box. Why am I getting this?

Ji Eun: Um . . .Excuse me driver why am I getting this box? 

Driver: Oh your Uncle told me to give it to you so you could learn about 2PM the group your're taking care of so you could get along much better. 

Ji Eun: Oh okay I understand well thank you. -bows-

We entered the dorm and all of a sudden I realize behind me the car is gone and the guys are with me. Wait why are they coming?!

Ji Eun: Wait. . .so I'm dorming with you guys?

It's not that I didn't like it I mean I had brother's they're the reason why I'm kind of tomboyish ugh. Ahhh I guess it's good. 

Author's POV:

Ji Eun's one of those girls that are fully tomboyish she doesn't dress like she's a guy. But her personality is that is if she's with guys.

Ji Eun's POV:

We walked inside and suddenly the all of the guy's went in front of me and introduced themselves.

Taecyeon: Hi Assistant Manager I'm Taecyeon but you can call me Oppa! 

Junsu: -pushes Taecyeon- Hi Assistant Manager I'm! Junsu you can call ME OPPA. ^^

Ji Eun: Haha you guy's are too cute. 

2PM: -blushes-

Nickhun: Hi Assistant Manager whats your name? -flirting- Oh, and my names Nickhun. 

Ji Eun: Haha oh thats right I didn't tell you guys Ji Eun!

Junho: -pushes Nickhun- Wahhh you have a pretty name. My names Junho! ^^ Since you're our manager can I have your number?

Ji Eun: Haha um sure! 1-805-415-8024 Share it with the guys okay!

Junho: No problem! -lie-

2PM: -glaring at Junho-

Chansung: Haha Hi Ji Eun my names Chansung I'm finally not the youngest in this house!

Ji Eun: Haha wahhh really you were the youngest? You're really tall. Haha nice to meet you! ^^

I suddenly saw Wooyoung coming towards me he looked really shy and I felt really sorry for how mean I was to him so I should introduce myself first.

Ji Eun: Haha nice to meet you Wooyoung. Sorry I was mean to you when we met I hope we can become better friends and start over! Okay? 

Wooyoung: Haha sure. -smiles-

Ji Eun: Haha okay! -hugs Wooyoung-

2PM: -shocked-

Junho: -whispering- What the hell he got a hug?!

Taecyeon: Little Wooyoung.

Chansung: I'm the youngest not fair.

Nickhun: Whatever. -starts texting Victoria-

Junsu: GRRRRR.

Ji Eun: Okay guys! So. Where's my room? Hehe.

Junho: OH! Upstairs go left and it the 2nd door on your right! ^^

Ji Eun: Okay! I'll come down in a bit.

2PM: Haha okay!

Wooyoung's POV:

She hugged me. I was bursting in happiness when she entered her room. I suddenly looked at the guys and they were glaring at me and suddenly tackled me playfully.

Taecyeon: YAH! How did you get her to hug you?!

Wooyoung: I don't know!! Get off you beasts!!

*5 Minutes Later*

Junsu: I GIVE UP!

Chansung: -in the kitchen eating-

Nickhun: Let's go unpack.

Junho: Yeah I'm going to unpack. -goes to room-

I was left in the room. . .I can't believe she hugged me. Yah calm down Wooyoung remember you like her. Not. . .her.