They Know Too?!

Like A Movie

Wooyoung's POV:

. It can't be them. . .Right?! Man not only did they ruin that moment. But now they know too. Aish you guys just had to come right now.

We both separated quickly but I felt our feelings disappointed for the guys ruining that moment.

Wooyoung: AISH YOU!

I kept quiet because they were staring and it was obvious they saw every second that happened just now.

Junsu: YAH WHO ARE YOU SAYING AISH TO?! -tease-

Junho: I knew all along!

Nickhun: Now you have a girlfriend too!

Taecyeon: I always had a feeling. T-T

Chansung: SISTER IN LAW!

They were all teasing us and I couldn't help but look down at her blushing face of what they were saying. Well at least I know she likes me too. She does right?

She likes me. . .right?

Ji Eun's POV: 

I liked him but I wasn't so sure of being in a relationship with him. I mean I'm his Manager and it's just not meant to be. Plus I can't and he can't. . .wait what am I saying.

WE can't date eachother.

Plus I don't want any fan's coming out to kill me. Hmmm, well maybe if we keep it a secret? Wouldn't that be hard though? Should I even like him. . .well like him enough for him to notice me.

Well I'm dead now. He knows I like him.

I just smiled warmly at the guys. That is for now. Even if they knew we liked eachother. I still need to explain to them. 

We were in front of the elevator now. I was still quiet and shy in the outside while they were nudging Wooyoung next to me. I started to blush easily while I felt his shoulder next to me.

The elevator opened and unexpectedly they pushed us inside until we fell on eachother! We stood up and before the doors closed they teased us saying.

2PM: YAH! USE THIS TIME WISELY! -tease-

Aish, these guys! I tried to get out before it closed but it was no use I was stuck with him, Wooyoung.

I stood back up quietly next to him. I've never seen this side of him until I looked at his face. He was looking at the floor smiling at himself. Haha I found it too cute.

Ji Eun: Do you like me that much?

He looked suddenly startled at my voice and looked at my face like he didn't care and usually I would think people wouldn't admit it but he did. . .and it made me fall for him more.

Wooyoung: Yes. Do you? -uncaringly-

He tried to hide himself but it was obvious he looked so happy like he was a little boy having his dreams come true when he admitted it.

Ji Eun: Ani! -tease-

He looked so mad yet he was cute.

Wooyoung: Then I don't too.

I looked at the ground laughing to myself and looked back up looking at him with his mad expresion. I laughed out loud and looked back up at him and kissed him on the cheek.

Ji Eun: I don't like you, I like you ALOT.

He was suddenly happy and turned to me while I looked towards the elevator doors uncaringly as if I didn't say or do anything

He stood in front of me and bended to my face and said as he leaned closer to my lips.

Wooyoung: Then I like you ALOT too.

He kissed me but it was a sweet kiss. Nothing could ruin this moment no-

2PM: KYAAAAAH!

I spoke too soon didn't I? ><

Wooyoung's POV:

I kissed her sweetly and gentlemen like but before I could kiss her any deeper I heard the guys fangirling at us.

Aish, do they really have to ruin this moment too? I turned around and walked out the elevator holding her hand passing by them walking towards the van.

We were leaving them there jumping onto eachother like mother's going crazy over their son's first kiss. 

2PM: KYAAAAAH!

Junsu: Best couple award!

Junho: Yah! Where are you going?

Taecyeon: Don't leave us!

I laughed at them while I holding her small hand. I was happy no one was around. I actually felt like I was in a real relationship. 

This is MY girl.