Forgotten Love

Like A Movie

Junsu's POV:

I was looking at the ground still thinking about Wooyoung and Ji Eun. I really couldn't do anything. I mean JYP was practically our dad so we didn't say anything until Taecyeon suddenly said.

Taecyeon: Where is Ji Eun anyways?

We all looked at him with that look. He couldn't have well with his power he could do it in a second actually. 

Nickhun: I- is she gone? 

He took the words out of our mind's I couldn't believe it when Jiyong Hyung said.

JYP: Yes. It was her choice she wanted to leave so she wouldn't have to be burden to anyone. Now that she's accepted it you will too.

We all sulked in disbelief. So she's gone? We knew she really loved him too. I mean who cries randomly for someone? She obviously did love him. . .but we can't do anything now.

Ji Eun. . .good luck on making him forget you.

Their love was strong I could just feel it. . .strong enough to bring them back with eachother.

Author's POV:

*9 Months Passed*

Months, and months passed by. Her love for him wasn't forgotten. No. It wasn't it still was there beating for him and still waiting for him. 

But it was hidden deep inside her heart. She just needed to see him again just once more. 

She didn't forget about him, but she was shocked to remember him again. 

Ji Eun's POV:

I guess you could say I let go off him and well I forgot about him actually. I was walking around New York City doing errands on my own. I was walking until I bumped into someone.

I looked and saw him. Or at least someone that looked like him. It can't be right? 

No it can't I took a really good look at his face this time. It looked like him but the face was different.

I walked without saying sorry. I just kept moving on with my life.

I walked inside the limo next to me it was my ride. I was still thinking of him. How are you. . .Wooyoung? 

I threw my bag on the couch in the enormous living room. It was so quiet and peaceful until I realized Jiyeon was here. My american friend, actually my best friend. 

Jiyeon: Ji Eun!!

I suddenly felt somone hug me from behind the couch.

Ji Eun: YAH!!

She suddenly got off me as we laughed together. I was about to grab for the remote until she grabbed it and said.

Jiyeon: Wait! I was watching something.

She grabbed the remote back from my hands away from me as I just sat down next to her.

I crossed my hands and scooted lower onto the couch unexpected on what I would see. Well on who I would see. She started fangirling again at her favorite k-pop group as I was just frozen.

Minutes passed until she noticed my face still frozen. I couldn't believe it, it was them. 2PM. 

She suddenly went in front of me shaking her hands in front of my eyes making me come back to myself. I looked at her and smiled so she sat back down. 

It can't be them, there are alot of guys that look like eachother. I waited a few more seconds and the MC said.

MC: 2PM HANDS UP ALBUM IS NOW OUT!

I was kind of happy and continued to watch on how they were doing when in actually I was only watching because I wanted to know how he was doing. Without me.

She changed the channel to a different korean channel but it still had them but this time it was a scandal. I was not interested until the MC said once again.

MC: 2PM'S WOOYOUNG CAUGHT KISSING SNSD'S TAEYEON AGAIN?!

I popped my head back up and saw it all the picture. Jiyeon was suddenly cheering in her seat saying.

Jiyeon: YES! I ALWAYS KNEW WOOTAE WAS REAL!!!

I tried to smile but I couldn't. I was getting frustrated now and grabbed the remote from her and turned off the TV. I harshly threw it on the floor making it break and walked fastly upstairs into my room.

I was jealous and I knew I was. 

I can go back now right? I said in a smirking malicous way. Its not like he likes me or even remembers me anymore. Why not? Hmph, plus who's going to stop me.

It's not like Uncle can do anything, not when he's around. 

Author's POV:

Will she really come back? And is it really WooTae Couple? Or for now? Did Suzy give up on Wooyoung? Will Ji Eun give up on Wooyoung? What happens when she does come back. Will he remember her then?