Always Have Been

Like A Movie

Ji Eun's POV:

Maybe I'm just not good enough. . .

Wait what was I saying? I mean I know I lack alot of things. But ugh admit it Ji Eun you're just that hurt to think badly of yourself. I've went through this type of depressing process. ALOT.

I shouldn't like him. Why do I like him? Wait how did I even like him!? 

I looked back up quickly. He was holding her waist as he smiled at her as he looked at her lips.

I'm ing hurt.

I took two obvious deep breathe's. It was written all over my face that I was clearly jealous.

I looked one last time at him and saw that he made eye contact with me. I looked quickly away oh my god now I am obvious I like him! Why did I have to look. Ugh I'm so stupid. ><

I was overreacting.

I stood up from my chair and stood up as I walked towards the rest room.

I needed the urge to pee. Well actually just so I could hide.

I was slapping the side of my head lightly. Yah Ji Eunah you're so dumb!! As I was scolding myself I suddenly bumped into one of worker's there that worked for the food. I bumped into him hard! 

I looked down at my shirt. This bit-. I swallowed back all the words I was on the verge of saying and just looked at him and smiled and said, 'It's okay.' As he apologized. 

Man now I REALLY need to go to the rest room. 

*Bathroom*

I took off all my clothes quickly I looked into the big mirror. Haha deng I still got my body! I still got my flat stomach!

I barely realized. . .but deng I actually look like manager. Since when did I wear glasses and have my hair in a bun?! NO WONDER HE DOESN'T NOTICE ME! 

I really did change probably cause I actually do try to become professional and mature. But I need to get myself back. Yeah I'll still be mature and serious but. .I need to look like me again! 

And I don't want look like a granny. I took off my glasses I mean I still have my contacts. So I threw my glasses in the trashcan as I walked back into the mirror and took off my weird bun. 

My hair seemed to look really pretty I was suprised it was wavy but straight probably because it was in a bun. I dug through my bag and tried cover up my eye bag's with foundation.

I really need to get some sleep now. I grabbed more inside my bag and took out my mascara and made my eyelashes thicker and more noticeable. There I look the same again! 

Okay. . .now for clothes I know I still have clothes in here.

I looked and saw highwaisted short's with a tank top and converse shoes.  

I tucked in my tank top and it didn't look bad it actually looked better!  Haha this reminds me of highschool days I use to dress like this all the time.

I texted Wooyoung just in case if he was looking for me the photoshoot must be done by now.

Text:

To: Wooyoung

Wooyoungshi I am in the bathroom right in case if you were looking for me I just needed to change because of a small accident.

From: Ji Eun

I don't know but when I walked out of the bathroom I suddenly felt really confident again. I guess you can say I'm back? Haha? I suddenly saw Wooyoung walking towards at me and I smiled. 

He smiled back but he walked past me. What the?! Did he even know or realize who I was?!

Wooyoung's POV:

I walked back to where Ji Eun said she was. What did she mean by little accident? I was worried. What happened to her? I stopped. Wait why am I caring about people I'm not suppose to care about I should just worry about myself. 

But she's you're manager. I walked a little faster until I saw I really cute girl walk past me. She smiled at me, I smiled back at her. I wonder who she is. But I can't stop for her even though she looks really gorgeous I still need to go to Ji Eun. 

I walked farther until I heard someone call my name from behind me.

Ji Eun: YAH! You dare ignore your Manager!? -cute playful-

I tilted my head before I was about to turn it can't be. . .Ji Eun?!

I turned to her as I walked to her side.

Wooyoung: Yah is that really you? 

I was amazed she looked gorgeous. . .well she alway's has been beautiful. 

Author's POV:

What feelings are this? What did he mean by. 'Well she always have been.' Does this mean he already had developed feelings for her?

But what if he doesn't want to admit them? What if he wants to be sucessful instead of being in love?