Forgotten Was Replaced

Like A Movie

Wooyoung's POV:

I stared into Suzy's eyes thinking why she was so calm even though she saw Taeyeon pull me into that stupid kiss. I mean she knew it was fake she saw with her own eyes me trying to push her away before she kissed me.

I couldn't hold it in anymore.

Wooyoung: Babe are you really fine seeing that?

Suzy: Of course I'm fine! I saw you trying to push her away before she kissed you. It's not like you just let her kiss you. 

I still felt guilty because this was the second time I kissed Taeyeon and she saw this time. I'm such a bad boyfriend.

Suzy: YAH! Stop feeling so down. I'm suppose to be the sad one right now because of that! But I'm not because I know you'll always love me and only me. . .Right?

I nodded my head to her approving. I will always love Suzy, always and forever. 

She was right. .why am I acting so guilty its not like I cheated on purpose. She smiled up at my face as I smiled back warmly to her. She laid her head back on my chest as we were flipping through TV Channels.

I suddenly stopped to the news and saw something interesting. 

MC: JYP's neice finally coming back to South Korea! 

Suzy had suddenly jumped up in her seat looking straight at the TV but I was too interested to even realize it.

Wooyoung: Yah, I never knew Jiyong Hyung had a neice oh wow. -suprised-

It suddenly showed a video of her in the airport greeting herself to the camera.

Ji Eun: Hey guys, did you miss me? Well I'm back and ha. I can't wait to see old friends and maybe meet a 'new' one. -smirks-

A while seconds later my head suddenly started to hurt and I suddenly had a small flashback of something.

*Flashback*

Someone: WOOYOUNG!!

*Flashback*

Suzy suddenly realized my pain and said.

Suzy: Yah Oppa are you okay? 

Wooyoung: Oh don't worry about me I'm fine. 

I gave her a smile to reassure I was really okay. She stared back at the TV by I guess her name, Ji Eun. 

I wonder if Suzy knows her. .

Ji Eun's POV:

I smirked after I made my speech of my comeback to the camera while we were still in the airport.

Yeah I came back. This will be fun. .and this time I'm not letting anyone control me. Yes I'm talking about my Uncle and if he does, the more it'll make him remember me.

So if I were him I would just shut up and let me have my way.

In reality I just wanted to see him so much. How he was doing, if he was okay. If he could still remember. .me.

I went inside one of my Uncle's van's. Ha. I guess they do know I'm here. Mmmm. That reminds me how are the guys I should tell them I'm here. 

Text:

To: Taecyeon, Junho, Junsu, Nickhun, Chansung, Wooyoung

YAH! I'm back you guys want to meet up tonight?

From: Ji Eun

 

I was seconds away from pressing send but I suddenly noticed I was about to send it to Wooyoung. I quickly took off his name leaving the other rest of the members names. 

I was looking outside of the car remembering so many memories I had done there with. .well never mind that. I suddenly got a text from Chansung saying.

Text:

To: Ji Eun

Assistant Manage- I mean Ji Eun you're back?! What did JYP say to you?? Anyways this is all five of us sure lets meet up in 20 minutes at our usual hang out place in JYP Entertainment building. You still remember where that is right?? We can't wait to see you, and can you bring food?

From: Chansung

 

I laughed happily at their text back to me. I missed them all so much. I wonder if Wooyoung will be there. I know he doesn't know who I am so this will be pretty fun.

The ride to the building was 20 minutes so I asked the driver to drive me there right away. Everything was set my chauffeur had put in all my stuff in my hotel not too far away from 2PM dorm.

And I wasn't tired at all I was actually energetic I was wearing a white dress with white flats.

 

 

5247.jpg

 

I barely realized I was there and stepped out of the van as it drove away. I made my first steps back into the building as they opened the door to me. 

I suddenly whispered to myself lowly.

Ji Eun: I'm baaaack.