Back Off

Like A Movie

Ji Eun's POV:

It was the next day the boy's were practicing in the dance room. They were dancing, 'Hands Up' choreography. We were still unsure if we should make Taecyeon stand on Wooyoung's back or Chansung's, or both of them.

I was being professional at the moment and stood up while they were dancing still trying to figure it out. I looked at them and said with the other co-manager's and dance choreographer's.

Ji Eun: Ani. That won't do we need two people to help Taecyeon. He's a big man maybe even the tallest along side with Chansung. We can't have only one person carrying him. Do you want one of the member's to break their back? Make both of them carry him. 

They all nodded at my thoughts. I looked at Wooyoung and he grinned at me secretly. I didn't want anyone to notice so I just nodded my head to him. 

They did it and it seemed way better now. Taecyeon actually stood up right and we didn't have to worry about having anyones back being broken. Everyone clapped at me. 

I nodded and bowed at them and they started practicing it again. I was tired and walked outside to get water from the office fridge. 

I took out a water bottle from the fridge and saw Suzy looking at the floor holding her arm she looked tired. I grabbed another water bottle and ran up to her. 

Ji Eun: Suzy! Long time no see! ^^

I handed her a water bottle. She looked up suprised and hugged me. I was suprised did she miss me that much?

Suzy: Manag- I mean, Ji Eun Unnie I've missed you!

I smiled while I hugged her I pulled her down to the couch next to us we need to talk about my text last night! 

Ji Eun: Yah did you get my text last night?! 

She was quiet and barely answered five seconds later. She suddenly gave me a shocked look. She probably forgot.

Suzy: Haha yeah! Really you guys are together? 

I looked around and nodded. I started madly blushing out of no where she pushed me and said.

Suzy: Way to go Unnie! Yah. But don't fall to hard okay? I don't want you get hurt. Even if it is Wooyoung. Just don't fall to hard okay? Promise? 

She showed me her pinkie. She still does that it made me smile instead I laughed and hugged her and said.

Ji Eun: Arasso, arasso! I won't fall to hard. I looked at the clock and ten minutes passed already. She noticed too and had to excuse herself quickly. 

Suzy: Oh Ji Eun, I need to go or I'll get in trouble. Anyways talk to you again! Bye!

She ran back to the hall. I smiled as she disappeared on her last turn. I stood up too and walked back to the dance room. 

If only if EVERYONE, was as okay with our relationship like Suzy and 2PM. 

Author's POV:

Suzy warned her and now it was Wooyoung's turn to be warned. Ji Eun wasn't right though either. Everyone wasn't okay with their relationship as she thought. 

Suzy disagreed she didn't want to get Ji Eun hurt. Is that true? Or does she not want herself to get hurt?

Wooyoung's POV:

I got out of men's bathroom. I wiped my head one more time I looked at the ground I suddenly bumped into someone. But it was obvious that person did it on purpose.

I looked back up mad but held in my anger. I mean I can't ruin my image. I was about to excuse myself until I saw her.

Wooyoung: Mian-, oh Suzy.

We were both okay with eachother now well thats what I thought she turned her face back at me and said.

Suzy: Tell me is it true?

I couldn't understand what she was saying? What was she talking about?

Wooyoung: Wait what? What are you talking about?

Suzy: You and Ji Eun? 

I gave her a shocked expression yet I was still confused. How does she know? And why is she saying this. . .does she still like me? My heart started to beat faster.

Suzy: Don't worry. I don't like you. I'm trying to keep her from getting hurt, so go away.

I was definitely shocked yet my anger was building up.

Suzy: If you're going to do what you did with me, back off. But if you're willing to keep this relationship right fine. But if you hurt her I'll hurt you. 

She stopped there and looked at me defendingly. I stopped and looked at her I was pissed off now.

I bumped her away with my shoulder while I walked away and said to her harshly.

Wooyoung: It's not my fault you didn't listen to what I had to say.