Excited Again

Like A Movie

Suzy's POV:

I was already going to miss Ji Eun. .after all of this time she's treated us like her daughter's. We already debuted its been so long actually. We were now releasing our new single, 'Goodbye Baby.' JYP was already noticing his neice was improving ALOT. 

But you see if she get's better at being assistant manager. .she goes back to 2PM. 

This is going to . Plus that jerk Wooyoung. 

It's not that I had any grudges against him. Not after I found that he was telling the truth about him and Taeyeon were only friends. But I guess we're okay now but if him and Ji Eun Unnie ever get together. I will watch him.

Jang Wooyoung if you hurt my Unnie you'll get it!

Ever since I saw Ji Eun's small tear escape from her eye. I was jealous of her, but something made me look at her again and feel sympathy for her. She looked like she was really hurting inside. I just wanted to hug her like any good friend would do.

I cared about both of them, but I don't want Ji Eun to feel like how I did when he cheated on me. . .well thought he cheated on me.

Author's POV:

Twist after twist. Leaving eachother's side. But no matter what happened to them in the end they would always be side by side. Are they really fated for one another?

JYP's POV:

*2 Weeks Later*

Ji Eun: Oh annyeonghaseyo Uncle! So wassup? 

JYP: Ji Eun I've made a decision for your massive improvement. I am moving you back to 2PM's Assistant Manager arasso? This is the final decision.

Ji Eun: But what about the girl's?

JYP: Don't worry about them Ji Eun I mean we're all in the same Entertainment you'll still see eachother around!

Ji Eun: Hmmm. Well okay. Do I have to move back with them? If I am I'll start packing soon. 

JYP: Oh no Ji Eun 2PM's fandom's have become much more larger and well I don't want you a girl living with them to jeopardize their group. 

Ji Eun: Oh I see so where will I live?

http://www.fivestaralliance.com/luxury-hotels/seoul/ritz-carlton-seoul

JYP: Oh don't worry about that you'll just live here in this hotel condo. Don't worry it's on the company so you don't have to pay.

Ji Eun: Mmmm oh arasso. Thank's Uncle! I'll go pack up now! Thank you again Uncle! -hugs-

JYP: Haha it's nothing. You're welcome Ji Eun! Oh, before you leave don't forget your keys to your new home.

Ji Eun: Oh! Thank's for reminding. Okay bye now!

JYP: Mmmm okay, drive safe!

Ji Eun's POV:

 I was going to miss the girl's alot. But right when me and my uncle just had our short meeting. I suddenly felt happy and excited.

I'm going to see him again! 

Author's POV:

What hint is this? Has Ji Eun learned to like the Wooyoung she see's? Or will her feelings change when she realizes he wasn't just cute and full sweetness?

When in reality, he was cold and was a serious man that focused all on his career?

Will she find the warm side of his heart? Even if she does will his heart be for her? Or someone elses to love?