Assistant Manager

Like A Movie

Ji Eun's POV:

This is so retarded. My parents I love them VERY much. But seriously they completely do not know me. I mean I don't blame them they're so busy of our family buisness we barely have any family time but ugh. 

I was walking inside the hotel walking towards the elevator. I wanted to be a singer/dancer and I'm pretty confident I mean I used to be the All Female Captain and well my singing isn't bad. But instead of that I have to be an assistant manager?

I ran away from home, well not ran away exactly I was in a hotel in New York not too far from my house.

I just needed time alone I can't believe this my parents want me to go help my unknown uncle. I don't even know him much. . .or k-pop groups what is 'k-pop' anyways I said annoyingly to myself. 

I walked inside the elevator and saw girl's videotaping a guy wearing a hat and with same yellow shirt as me. But he was wearing jeans while I was wearing shorts. Hmmm, wow we're wearing same hat and shirt, nice. I was being sarcastic okay? Anyway's I just walked inside the elevator uncaringly.

It was pretty alright. . .no I can't lie it wasn't they kept asking for his autograph while I was just standing next to him quietly. Hmmm, so he's a celebrity?

I looked at his relflection on the wall of the elevator quickly and saw he was staring at me too. I looked away fast but it was obvious I stared, oh well.

I was standing next to him and a girl was fanning him, wow what a prince. I don't really like people that have people do simple things for them like fanning them. I'm from a rich family but I never ordered my servants to do anything for me.

I liked doing things my way. I looked back up at the girls in front of me they were giving me harsh look's. I don't understand. . .what we look like a couple? Haha never. I'm not meeting this guy again anyways. . 

So this is where my stop is. I walked out of the elevator and so did that 'prince' if this guy has a room close to me this is going to be awkward. Wait what am I saying that's normal Ji Eun you're weird.

I got my key and stopped at room 415 and opened my door I looked to my side and his room was next to mine. He looked my way too when I stared I just smiled nervously back while he smiled too. Eh I walked inside my room.

That was really awkward. Okay back to my situation damn parents, damn. . .damn. Ugh I had nothing to say I just sat on the bed and suddenly my friend Jiyeon texted me.

Text:

To: Ji Eun

Ji Eun! Oh my god! My favorite k-pop group is going to do a concert here! KYAH! Come with me to their concert please!! I have no one to go with and I bought two tickets!!

From: Jiyeon

Ugh k-pop I think everyone around me know's k-pop but me. I don't want to go but then she'll have a wasted ticket. . .damn Jiyeon had to buy two!! 

Text Reply:

To: Jiyeon

Ugh. . .Fine but just because you have no one else to go with! Jiyeon why did you have to get two!? Oh and don't tell anyone I'm with you, well not yet. 

From: Ji Eun

Wooyoung's POV:

That was weird that cute girl in the elevator reminds me of someone. I entered the big room and saw Taecyeon and the guys aweing at a picture. Who's in the picture anyways? 

I ran to them and tackled Nickhun in the back and looked over their heads. . .Oh my god. 

Wooyoung: W-Who is that? -stuttering-

Taecyeon: Ah thats Ji Yong Hyung's neice and our supposedly new assistant manger yah she's really young and pretty!

Junsu: I heard she ran away from home because of us, are we really that weird?

What?! Assistant manager?! I looked at the wall next to us behind that wall was her room. I was still looking at the wall and started pushing their shoulders and said.

Wooyoung: Y-yah our assistant manager is in the room next to us. -still looking at wall-

Junho: Yeah I know- WHAT?!

Taecyeon: HAHAHA! Wooyoung you are so funny! ^^

I looked back at the guys seriously.

Wooyoung: I'm serious. 

From the look in my eyes they suddenly looked shocked and happy at the same time and ran for the door to knock at her door.

They knocked at the door and the door slowly opened and they screamed.

2PM: ASSISTANT MANAGER!! 

But it wasn't her it was an old man. We walked away from the door and said sorry in English and they pushed me.

Nickhun: YAH! Thats not her room! -disappointed-

Junsu: Nickhun shutup you have a wife already! YAH! That's not her room!

Taecyeon: MEAN.

I wanted to defend myself so I said.

Wooyoung: You stupid's! That wasn't her room it's that one! -points-

I pointed to my left at room 415 and they ran to it. Good thing I was in front of it before they could knock. 

Wooyoung: Yah! Shutup didn't they say she was missing! We have to tell Ji Yong Hyung she's here!

2PM: Oh yeah. .

Chansung: Oh! I'll text him right now to get her!

*Back Inside Room*

Junsu: Yah Wooyoung how did you meet her? 

Wooyoung: Haha yah it's not like that Hyung. I met her in a elevator she's cute we were wearing the same hat and shirt. 

Junho: Cute?

Wooyoung: YAH! Didn't I tell you guys it wasn't like that!