Drive

Make it Real

“Oppa, can you file divorce instead? Why you have to wait for them?” Sulli said out of curiousity. She had witnessed the close door meeting, peeping at the door.

“Why would I? She has decided to move to U.S. with Juniel definitely, she will work on that.

“But you didn’t allow her to take Mingook. It means they’ll stay still.”

“Well, it’s not my problem.”

“Oppa, you’re indirectly giving her chance to go back at you.”

“Get over it. We’re over.”

He was hard outside but deep down, Minho is mainly concern of Juniel and his son. He knew the psychological and social implication of this mess on them that is why he chose to remain silent. The shamefulness of having an affair is destructive especially to Juniel’s dignity. He only gave way to prevent further damage.

Sulli was not convinced of his answer. Her brother is actually protecting Juniel secretly. He had not told her the reason yet why they are separating. Does he really wants to leave Juniel or there is deep reason behind it? That night, Sulli could not sleep trying to figure out the cause of Minho and Juniel’s break up. She knew Minho does not love Juniel as much yet he certainly needs her to nourish his son. She is nailing her role however what makes them come out with the idea? It cannot be Yuri, as she was already dating an asian model in U.S. In fact, Minho confessed it to Sulli himself. He was quiet brokenhearted hearing that news few months ago.

Sulli really needs to interrogate Minho’s employees particularly his maid and driver. Bohyun is currently serving Mrs. Hasun in Seodaemungu so her loyalty will be on her employer and Luhan had recently resigned from his job she thought. Yes, Luhan could tell everything as he is already not working with the couple.

The aftermath of separation continuously affects Juniel’s state. She cannot function normally as she usually stays in the corner, sulking over the fate of her marriage. She felt feeling of rejection and slowly withdrawing herself from hee normal routine. Worst at some point, she thinks of committing suicide. She became more and more depress and hopeless. Then one moment, her android rings. It was Luhan calling her. She slowly picked up the phone and put it on her right ear “Hello.”

“Hello Juniel. How are you?"

"I'm fine." She lied. Her tone was light and spiritless.

"I would like to see you. Can I?"

Juniel was not ready to see anyone even if it is Luhan. She partly blames her relationship with him the reason why her marriage suffers. But she cannot despise him fully. He is after all in love with her and she should be happy about it. “When? Where?” She answered with a visibly sad voice.

Luhan did not like her response. “Are you not supposed to be glad? It's painful at first but you really need to move on. You have me remember?” Luhan already knew from Bohyun that Minho and Juniel parted ways.

“Thanks. Yes, I'm really happy.” Juniel had to surpress her sadness in order to move on and luckily Luhan was constantly reminding her that Minho is not the only guy. 

Having wrong decisions in life is normal, but not giving herself some value is inexcusable for him. “Let’s take some joyride. Wait for me okay?”

“Okay.”

Luhan wore a checkerd longsleeve over a long gray pants. He casually sprayed Miniso men’s perfume all over his body and put on his dark sneakers. He examined his looks at the mirror after he brushed his hair and he smiled. While Juniel is indisposed, she just wore a simple cotton dress to match her long brown wavy hair. She really wanted to decline Luhan’s request for feeling unwell but it will be rude to him. She had asked Bohyun to talk care of her son instead while she is away. Her mother was then busy talking with a private lawyer when she left the mansion quietly.

Sulli was parking her all new Toyota Fortuner near Luhan's place when she saw him leaving his crib. She purposely went in his area to ask some informations regarding Minho’s marriage. She decided to chase his motor bike to ask him as to wherever. However, Luhan’s route was going to Seodaemungu. She kept following him until Luhan stopped at the front of Aunt Hasun’s mansion. Sulli noticed there was a girl standing at the side waiting for him. The girl who has small stature looks so familiar. Juniel?! Sulli blinked her eyes for the nth time to clear her vision. “I might have mistaken.”

Luhan smiled to Juniel while reaching her a helmet. He looks so charming and his eyes glued at her. Juniel wore the headgear after brushing her bangs away. She rode at his back carefully, giving him some backhug to protect herself from falling. She was fully clueless on where he would send her to.

It looks like the two are dating “Aha! This is the reason why Luhan resigned from his job. They are in love.” Sulli’s guts had answered what she was seeking. She beamed devilishly “Now I know.” She brought out her iPhone XS Max, making plan to stalk them.

Minho probably knew their affair but he tends to be quiet. He can actually sue them for betraying him and easily win Mingook's custody all by himself but he did not. He is not in love with Juniel but he surely hide it to keep her away from scandal. Sulli hates her brother for being too nice with Juniel. The way she dragged Minho on her mess, making him look downright fool. All Sulli felt was hatred towards Juniel. She wanted to ruin her reputation as she is ruining her brother. She will conceal this affair to their parents and hoping old Hasun would kick her daughter back to her origin. Juniel doesn't deserve anything she has now. She's bastard, dumb, and immoral. Sulli regret sharing the surname with her when in fact Juniel is not a Choi!

To be continued…