Tendency

Make it Real

“Juniel, I’m sorry for what Sulli did. I don’t know what drives her to do that. I still need to find out.” His sister is his only sibling and his closest companion within the family. They understand and compliment each other really well. However, he could not tolerate her messing up his personal life and the way she did to the pregnant girl. His wife did not elaborate the incident at the expressway but he grasped the idea that Sulli had hurt Juniel therein, sending her way to the hospital. Minho only knew that his sister prefers Yuri over Juniel but that is not a good reason to harm her.

Jealous is the sole reason why Sulli kept messing around. She hates Juniel eversince. The poor girl ran out of hope for some reconciliation and she would rather stay quiet to prevent further trouble. “Don’t mind it Oppa. It’s just a little misunderstanding between us.”

“She could have hurt our baby.”

“But Unnie didn’t know I'm pregnant.” Juniel had to defend her as to lessen the fume.

“So It’s your fault then. Next time, you have to ask me permission before going somewhere else. Okay?"  

"Okay." Juniel agreed. Things seemed settled, Minho laid his laptop on the table for some note taking.

“Do you like to eat?  I prepared you your favorite food.” She asked her husband.

“Not yet. I have to do something.” He answered. He had to make a research about the effects of apps' designs on the selling within tablet banking. Minho put a research group earlier focusing with the enhancement of their mobile app for their customers’ convenience.  

“Okay.” Juniel then continued ironing his clothes. 

He looked up at her and saw her struggles doing it. Inexperience as she is, she had been overpressing the material much longer than it should. He had a notion then that she might only burn up the clothes.

“You’re overdoing it, just stop.” Minho told her. 

Juniel wiped the sweat off her face. She shook her head determined to finish the job. “I can do this Oppa.”

Minho ran his eyes all over her body and noticed her thickening hips and blossoming s. Her belly bump sarted showing as expected in her three months.

“I’m not asking you to iron my clothes, just watch over yourself.” 

“Okay Oppa.” She replied, yet continued what she is doing. 

Minho is such a meticulous guy, he kept noticing things. “Don’t overtired yourself. I can bring them to the laundry shop as I always do.” He told her. The fact is that Minho never let his partner doing chores. He rather pays the service for her.

“It’s so fun doing this.” Juniel was born wealthy surrounded by lots of servants who work for her, seeing her doing the chores was kind of unexpected. 

“I didn’t marry you to be my personal maid.”

“But I’m your maid now.” She said it confidently, not realizing what she said.

Her answer amazed him “Did I hired you?”

“Yes.” She was apparently riding him.

“How much?”

“It's free.”

He came closer to her. “But your work is such amateurish. Look at my suit, you’re leaving shiny spots.”

She felt quiet abashed at her failed work. “But I’m doing my best.”

“Now you’re fired.” He caught himself teasing his extremely responsive wife, she stared back at him so deeply. 

Minho pursed his lips in a self-absorbed smirk. He tends to see Juniel’s slavish devotion to this marriage. 

“No, I’ll improve.” Her stubbornness seems adorable. She unplugged the iron, trying to think some remedy to fix the marks. After trying, Juniel gave up. She felt fatigue after working non-stop and needed some rest. She hanged the suit inside the cabinet, then promised to redo it by tomorrow. She threw herself on the bed afterwards and fell asleep immediately. 

Minho felt the hunger while finishing his research analysis. He saw some meal covered on the table and impatient to try it. "Stuffed Burrito." It looks delectable to his eyes so he quickly bites it. "Kimchi Fried Rice?" His favorite food stuffed in a burrito wrapper, Minho just discovered how innovated Juniel is when it comes to cooking. He already tasted some of her bakes, but this Korean-Mexican fusion is by far his favorite. After consuming the meal, he decided to relax first before lying down. He entered the bedroom quietly with Juniel already sleeping. With her sleeveless and checkered mini dress, she tend to forget putting on her nightgown eversince she married him.  He recalled how he always sees her in her very long and vintage night gowns before. Minho pulled the blanket slightly above her belly but the girl got awakened by his touch.

Juniel could feel his touch in her sleep, she opened her eyes. “Oppa.”

“Have I disturbed you?” He asked out of concern.

“No.” She answered gently.

“Get back to sleep. I’ll follow soon.”

“On the bed now Oppa.” She invited him, tapping her side.

“I just finished my meal. I have to sit down first.”

“Please…” Whatever she thought, Juniel spreads her legs apart with her white  showing up.

Minho just stood there, leering at her tempting body. Only yesterday, Chansung accused him on how he wanted only her , now he must refrain from it. He would not  tarnish his reputation nor make any ual abuse will occur in this marriage. While, Juniel  got upset at his unmoving response, she felt that he is no longer attracted to her. The way he made fun of her and this apathetic act. He must have thrown off all his responsibility for her after last night. She quickly closed her thighs and her side. She felt frustrated as she hugged herself against his coldness.

Much to her disappointment, Minho took his pillow and blanket deciding to sleep at the other room. His desire was there but had no plan to give in to this craving, leaving her thirsty for good.

Juniel could not read his moody personality, she urgently climbed off the bed and nabbed his hand. “Don't Oppa!”

“Juniel.”

“Why are you doing this to me?” She cried out. She tried her best to please him but he always acting cold. “Are you going back to her?”

“Hush.”

“But why are you so mean?” She hugged him to the utmost, burying her face on his chest.

“You won’t understand it.”

“What is this that I need to understand? Please Oppa don't leave me.” Asking with a sob.

Minho tried not to get affected by it, he could not explain this feeling. He always has this tendency to hurt her, yet at the same time, wanting to protect her. Because of his past relationships and frustrations, he lost his sense of gentleness. He had this fear that if he will let Juniel control over him like what he did to Yuri, it will just turn against him later.

To be continued…